Marrying a Traditional Bride

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

mrmillersd wrote:Tsar,

you arnt a famous actor, a nobleman, prince, duke, king-why on earth would any respectable traditional girl want you? why on earth would you be so delusioned to think you deserve one? I can't believe you are watching game of thrones thinking its reality....

You keep using the word "princess." Why would a princess like girl want someone who isnt like a prince? That is, wealthy, handsome, educated? Im sure a traditional Princess like girl would look for these features....

I used the Game of Thrones example to highlight some basic characteristics of a traditional bride. It's not reality but it does show some of the qualities that are free from modern feminism (many men married younger women). I am not deluded because I think a deserve a respectable traditional girl. I am completely justified in my wishes for a traditional bride and know I deserve. You're using feminist shaming tactics and attacking me, not adding anything relevant to the discussion. Furthermore I do not see any contributions you have made to this thread.
Last edited by Tsar on June 28th, 2013, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

mrmillersd wrote:Im geussing this tsar guy is shallow too...what if the traditional girl isnt attractive at all, and is genetically fat? I bet he would be just as shallow as american girls who hate short ethinc guys!
Genetically fat? hahahahahahaha

So if a man wants to marry a virgin, he should be happy to marry a fat woman? Is that it? Otherwise he is superficial? Man you have been drinking the feminist kool-aide way too long.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Stop pointing the fat finger, and pick up a dumb bell, disliking the look of fat on FAT people who were weak enough to allow themselves to become so obese and unhealthy in the first place.

it is not only a sign of future physical disabilities and health problems, but shows a weak undisciplined mind that couldn't endure the "pain" of moving the body and eating the correct food.

making the god given choice not to be with a fat "woman" or "man" is not being superficial, it's a example of standers for physical attraction and judgment calls on the health of the individual your looking at, both mentally and physically.

I don't want a fat woman, because that leads to interest conflicts, she'll keep getting fat and live a shorter life, while I get more fit and eat healthy and she'll only hinder me my influencing me to be unhealthy in my efforts.

Nor would I want a fat woman to be a mother of my kids, as they would learn poor physical mental and nutritional habits.

Same for fat men, stop making excuses and trying to come up with intellectual reasons as to why being fat is ok.

Being fat might be your free choice, but it isn't your free choice to expect beautiful disciplined feminine creatures in other countries to just accept your jiggly ass because you expect them to be "above" the need for physical attraction in a partner, WRONG, good luck finding a quality long lasting relationship with a attractive woman if you expect to put no effort in maintaining a attractive and healthy body and life style.

I busted my ass getting to 8% body fat from 300 lbs of pure fat, I'm sick of enlightened men who are really just intellectual boys makes excuse for themselves.

No, the matrix of the usa isn't in control of my views on physical attraction, look all over the world, all the athletic people in the world have something in common, low body fat and muscle mass, and people on average of all nationalities enjoy the site of such a person.

End of my rant, sickens me when weak people try to be justified in laziness.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Look, i've deflowered my fair share while in college and I just find it halarious that you think you deserve a woman like that Tsar. Why do you deserve a woman like that?

Because you are exceptionally intelligent, noble, wealthy, handsome?

or just because you exist?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

mrmillersd wrote:Look, i've deflowered my fair share while in college and I just find it halarious that you think you deserve a woman like that Tsar. Why do you deserve a woman like that?

Why do you think you deserve it then? Why do keep making the topic about me? Why shouldn't I deserve it? Do you think only the elitists or players deserve a beautiful virgin bride? Either admit you're a feminist or post something related to the discussion instead of personal attacks. You're posts are very uncivil and have a strong feminist tone.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

magnum wrote:Stop pointing the fat finger, and pick up a dumb bell, disliking the look of fat on FAT people who were weak enough to allow themselves to become so obese and unhealthy in the first place.

it is not only a sign of future physical disabilities and health problems, but shows a weak undisciplined mind that couldn't endure the "pain" of moving the body and eating the correct food.

making the god given choice not to be with a fat "woman" or "man" is not being superficial, it's a example of standers for physical attraction and judgment calls on the health of the individual your looking at, both mentally and physically.

I don't want a fat woman, because that leads to interest conflicts, she'll keep getting fat and live a shorter life, while I get more fit and eat healthy and she'll only hinder me my influencing me to be unhealthy in my efforts.

Nor would I want a fat woman to be a mother of my kids, as they would learn poor physical mental and nutritional habits.

Same for fat men, stop making excuses and trying to come up with intellectual reasons as to why being fat is ok.

Being fat might be your free choice, but it isn't your free choice to expect beautiful disciplined feminine creatures in other countries to just accept your jiggly a** because you expect them to be "above" the need for physical attraction in a partner, WRONG, good luck finding a quality long lasting relationship with a attractive woman if you expect to put no effort in maintaining a attractive and healthy body and life style.

I busted my a** getting to 8% body fat from 300 lbs of pure fat, I'm sick of enlightened men who are really just intellectual boys makes excuse for themselves.

No, the matrix of the usa isn't in control of my views on physical attraction, look all over the world, all the athletic people in the world have something in common, low body fat and muscle mass, and people on average of all nationalities enjoy the site of such a person.

End of my rant, sickens me when weak people try to be justified in laziness.
I agree. In most cases being fat is related to poor diet and no exercise. Diabetes, arthritis, cancer, and many other diseases are attributed to excess fat.

Site: http://forums.steroid.com/nutrition-res ... women.html

I'm currently about 13% or 14% body fat comparing myself to the above images.

Women:
http://forums.steroid.com/attachments/n ... -women.jpg
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

mrmillersd wrote:Look, i've deflowered my fair share while in college and I just find it halarious that you think you deserve a woman like that Tsar. Why do you deserve a woman like that?

Why do you keep personally attacking me? There is nothing of relevance or value you have posted in this thread.

Do you think only college players, scum, or the trashy immoral celebrities deserve to be with a virgin. I'm guessing you also believe that all the other men should just be happy if they get a deflowered girl or a slut. Are you a feminist?

1. You admitted you deflowered a lot of virgins
2. You continue to provoke drama, use shaming language, and personally attack me for uncompromising my standard of wanting to be an attractive virgin makes

Based on points 1. and 2. I conclude that you a feminist, hypocrite, and a mangina.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Huh ? How does deflowering girls make me a feminist or mangina? When i want to marry a traditional virginal girl I will....

I think i deserve it because I'm athletic and go to a fantastic school.

Im just saying that some people get 20 virgins in their lives and others will wait their whole lives and never tocuh a single one. I applaud you for waiting and not lowering your standards :) its better to die a lonely virgin than lower your standards
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

mrmillersd wrote:Huh ? How does deflowering girls make me a feminist or mangina? When i want to marry a traditional virginal girl I will....

I think i deserve it because I'm athletic and go to a fantastic school.

Im just saying that some people get 20 virgins in their lives and others will wait their whole lives and never tocuh a single one. I applaud you for waiting and not lowering your standards :) its better to die a lonely virgin than lower your standards

Once again you post another personal attack saying "I deserve a traditional virgin girl and you don't!" That makes you a feminist, mangina, and a hypocrite. You're also a troll. You posted nothing except personal attacks throughout this entire thread. You must love drama and causing drama. You haven't even been on here 10 days and more than 20% of your posts are personal attacks related towards me.

I'm not going to play your pathetic little game explaining why I believe I deserve a traditional virgin girl bride to a troll such as yourself. I already know every post I make will be you posting another personal attack or trying to shame me just like a White Knight mangina feminist.
Last edited by Tsar on June 28th, 2013, 5:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Im trying to help you out....use some logic and have self confidence...Just wondering, how old are you? There are lots of girls in college that are virgins. They are usually the super smart pre -med girls at top colleges, who literally do nothing on weekends but study. The girls in life sciences major tend to be higher % virgins because they meet less guys as opposed to girls in other majors
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

mrmillersd wrote:Im trying to help you out....use some logic and have self confidence...Just wondering, how old are you? There are lots of girls in college that are virgins. They are usually the super smart pre -med girls at top colleges, who literally do nothing on weekends but study. The girls in life sciences major tend to be higher % virgins because they meet less guys as opposed to girls in other majors
I'm 23 and I'm a business major.

I live in the northeast which is one of the worst, nightmarish, liberal hells on Earth. Most of the girls are cliquish, rude, bitchy, and aren't interested in anything real. No one is really friendly or interested in making friends. Everything is superficial. Maybe if I was in the Midwest, South, or Utah I might have had a better experience but I wasn't.

I'm athletic, I'm educated, I'm talented, I'm intelligence, and I would call myself attractive. Does that mean I'll get a date (or even want the date) with an American girl? No! I wouldn't ever want to date an American girl. I have dropped out of the "American dating game" and I'll never reenter it.

I'm focusing on improving myself and ensuring that when I am able to marry my traditional virgin foreign bride, that I will be able to provide her with a good life and stability. I won't be wasting my money on dates with gold-diggers and disloyal Western Women.
Last edited by Tsar on June 28th, 2013, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

mrmillersd is a feminist troll. The sad part is he doesnt even realize that he is a brainwashed feminist. Anyone who thinks women are above men is a feminist. Feminists believe that women are inherently worthy of any man, but a man must be extraordinary to be worthy of even the scummiest woman. That is a hallmark of a feminist.

Feminists also want to exalt whores as being virtuous, normal and just.

These are two things mrmillersd is doing here on this forum.

Not only is a feminist, it is also Satanic to claim these things (that women are above men and that whores are good for marriage/virtuous).

The other sad part is that Zboy1 and Winston believe men like this should come here and harass the good members here. They encourage this activity. The troll should actually be banned.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Hmm...as an asian male, i think the northeast is a solid place...much better than west coast. I went to boarding school there and go to college now....

I dont think a male has to be exceptional to get exceptional women. I think a male has to be exceptional to get exceptional women... Do you disagree? Do you think loser ugly men should get exceptional women?

By stating reality im a troll...? Just because I say realistic stuff?
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

If a man has the intention and means to take care of a bride and the willingness to take care of her and devote his heart and mind, what more can make him "earn" the right to date her?

Most morons think tagging a virgin is hip and cool because you got the first taste, all that means is your a moron who ruined a girl for another guy and that the woman made a horrible life choice if she wanted to maintain top value as a bride and is a moron her self.

Being a sell out to your own integrity because it's easy and makes your bad choices work for your go with the flow attitude is redundant when attempt to "advise" others how to live when the ones you attempt to "help" have a moral code they uphold and answer to.

If I wanted to sex up 100 women it would be easy and most guys think it insane that I'm a 28 year old virgin with a six pack, but I maintain my virginity because it gives me value and integrity.

Just by the fact I spent the night with my girl friend when i could have jumped her bones told her years worth of things about my integrity in one night, you can't gain trust like that acting like a hormone driven fool.

If your objective is to just get laid, then go buy a attractive hooker and be done with it, I rather you hump ruined women and keep the damage to a minimum on the valuable girls then destroy possibilities.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

germanguy wrote:No sex before marriage [...] That´s what a traditional marriage means for a man. I would imagine this concept isn´t really that great to most males. Whats the point of glorifying these "traditional brides"?
We keep having to go through this. It is only the female that tradition requires be a virgin before marriage. There is nothing to say that men can't f**k hoes before and during marriage. As to providing all the money, all money rightfully belong to men anyway so that is inevitable. The husband might farm the wife out to work in a non-feminist workplace, but the paycheck should go to him.