Marrying a Traditional Bride

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Marrying a Traditional Bride

Post by Tsar »

I thought would begin the discussion with a scene from Game of Thrones which also happens to be on someone's uploaded videos on YouTube. The scene where Edmure Tully marries Rosalin Frey was one of the best representations of a traditional marriage shown on a television series. The relevant material is within the first two minutes of the video.

Judging based off appearances, the television version of Edmure Tully appears to be in his mid or late thirties, maybe forties. Roslin Frey's character in the television series is 19 (Source: http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Roslin_Frey).

You can see that a bride is suppose to be young and eager to please her husband. Many marriages were arranged marriages and the woman grew to love the man.

In a traditional marriage the girl marries around 16 to 19. She is protected by a responsible man and given security. A young bride can bond with a man and is able to love a man. She can trust a man and has more of a pure heart.

In many television shows and movies it shows men marrying older women, sluts, or single moms which is a bad influence on men. It tries to normalize that behavior when it is nontraditional and many of those marriages are short-lived or dysfunctional. Marrying a feminist woman is like a man signing his own death warrant or signing himself up to be an indentured servant.

When a man marries a traditional, beautiful, young, virgin bride it is like he is marrying the closest thing to a true princess. When a man marries such a bride he is getting a valuable bride and he's also signing up to be a protector, guardian, and provider. His bride is suppose to brighten up his life and be his loyal consort.

When a man marries a slut, a nontraditional woman, a single mom, an older woman (aka "cougar"), a divorced woman, or a feminist woman he brings shame to himself and is on a path to ruin. He will be disrespected, put down, shamed, manipulated into submission by the woman, and treated like a servant.

A true man should never allow himself to be disrespected or controlled by his girlfriend or wife. The woman is suppose to be submissive, graceful, elegant, classy, and supportive of her man.

Many girls curse and use ghetto language in Western society. No Lady would ever curse or use ghetto language because that is the lowest class of society.

A man should find and marry a girl who represents the qualities of princess and has a pure heart. It won't be easy but it is just like everything else that is worth having in life. When Western Women see a man with a beautiful, traditional, classy, foreign, young bride (who has only ever been with him) they will be very jealous and angry. They know that man has a valuable wife who is worth more than they ever will be worth and that she will have a good life with him, so they become all upset because they didn't ruin the man's life and the girl won't be corrupted like they were.

One explanation I have for this is that the lowest level of society wants to bring everyone down their level. In the case of the majority of Western Women, they are miserable and corrupted. They know they are damaged, dysfunctional, and broken. They are impure and incapable of real love. They know they are sluts and can't bond. So the miserable and corrupted Western women must want others to share in their misery and be as broken as they are. They don't want anyone else to have a good relationship, share a special bond, or have a life of fulfillment. So they shame men who marry young brides and shame men who go for traditional, foreign women. They trick girls into thinking that marriage is a prison, that protection is like slavery, that being a careerist slave is freedom, that being a slut is liberating, and that they can do whatever they want. So we have a dysfunctional society where the majority of Western men are indentured servants, manginas, or bad boys (a messed up version of a man, aka nontraditional low class man) and the majority of Western woman are sluts, feminists, and careerists.

I know that if I was marrying my foreign dream girl and she is very much how I envision a princess, it would be one of the happiest moments in my life.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

You write well.

You might attract some female followers if you blog.
(Lighten the tone just a little, maybe add a little humor, add some photos or art.)

Talk in terms of what you want and how you want YOUR life to be,

For example, if an old grizzled sailor from the merchant marine, who's been with hundreds of prostutes, goes and marries a slut - that might be ok, right?

Or if a highly experienced, fifty-something divorced man marries a pretty young Chrisitan single mom where the father broke off an engagement, got into drugs, gone for good?

My point is to suggest that you take the absolutes you have written, and either soften them and qualify them just a bit, to allow for the human condition... or else personalize it into being more what YOU want, not absolutes for EVERYONE. Or both.

I think the exercise will do you good.

You might even be able to take a synopsis and use it on a dating site. Most women won't ike it, but you don't need them all to like you.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

Absolutely no reason to get married...far too many women in the world to meet, date and sleep with.. And you grow as a person intellectually as opposed to being a couch potato with redundant conversation and growing cellulite..driving down the same streets year after year trapped in the suburbs watching sports while guys in other countries collect girls and much better memories... ahhhh no thanks been there dont that never again
Christianfilipinacom
Freshman Poster

Post by Christianfilipinacom »

I encourage all you guys if you are considering marrying, to figure out the values and lifestyle of your potential lady, and see if they match with yours. If not, you may end up disillusioned and alone.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

innovatorsclub wrote:Absolutely no reason to get married...far too many women in the world to meet, date and sleep with.. And you grow as a person intellectually as opposed to being a couch potato with redundant conversation and growing cellulite..driving down the same streets year after year trapped in the suburbs watching sports while guys in other countries collect girls and much better memories... ahhhh no thanks been there dont that never again
Sounds like a personal problem... You married an American Women, first error. Because you didn't do what you needed to do. I won't tell you you need to figure out yourself.

How about we make a bet, $100 which will double or triple in value likely over time; I will bet you, your f***ing 5's and 6's around the world is not nearly as fun as being married to an attractive, loving woman with a strong value system.

I am sort of tired of guys like you, you've been hurt and really need to talk to somebody.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

I was married 14 years to an exceptional women ( nothing lasts forever ) and we grew apart and in the end same redundant conversations, streets etc..yes a few can be found but the odds aren't good it would happen again since American women have far too much power. Desperate and in the box guys who stare at them and inflate their egos doesn't help. I slept with mostly 7's and a few 8's my last time in Thailand. Guess what? I slept with 12 girls and spent a total of $7 on all of them combined (2 street cart meals)..guess I didn't have to show how much money I had ..good luck duplicating that and no I won't give you any advice on how
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

No sex before marriage and having to provide all the money for the family... That´s what a traditional marriage means for a man. I would imagine this concept isn´t really that great to most males. Whats the point of glorifying these "traditional brides"?
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

sounds like a little submissive chinese bride is perfect for you!
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

mrmillersd wrote:sounds like a little submissive chinese bride is perfect for you!
seriously??

if you really believe that asian women are submissive then i am truly shocked... nobody can be that ignorant and stupid.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Tsar,

you arnt a famous actor, a nobleman, prince, duke, king-why on earth would any respectable traditional girl want you? why on earth would you be so delusioned to think you deserve one? I can't believe you are watching game of thrones thinking its reality....

You keep using the word "princess." Why would a princess like girl want someone who isnt like a prince? That is, wealthy, handsome, educated? Im sure a traditional Princess like girl would look for these features....
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

germanguy wrote:No sex before marriage and having to provide all the money for the family... That´s what a traditional marriage means for a man. I would imagine this concept isn´t really that great to most males. Whats the point of glorifying these "traditional brides"?
The point is many men will work hard and spend money in pursuit of women or the goal of wife and family.
This shows the power of marketing to (and economic value in harnessing of) the male sex drive (provided they can get him to sign up, before he knows better).
Look at all the "special occasions" men dutifully dole out cash for.

Men will work dangerous jobs & long hours to provide better living conditions for a family they hardly get to see.
Women will work at ... finding such a man :) or a region that provides better welfare benefits.
There's no demand by feminists for "equal representation" in the coal mines.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

mrmillersd wrote:Tsar,

you arnt a famous actor, a nobleman, prince, duke, king-why on earth would any respectable traditional girl want you? why on earth would you be so delusioned to think you deserve one? I can't believe you are watching game of thrones thinking its reality....

You keep using the word "princess." Why would a princess like girl want someone who isnt like a prince? That is, wealthy, handsome, educated? Im sure a traditional Princess like girl would look for these features....
Well I think you mixed this one up a bit... You can be a traditional woman without being a princess. So why cant a normal guy date a traditional girl?

You are right, if you want to marry a princess without being a prince you are kind of deluded but if a regular dude wants an traditional girl there is nothing wrong or unusual about that.

Just don´t expect her to be a 10..And don´t expect her to have sex with you before marriage. And
don´t expect her to work to provide for the family.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

Im geussing this tsar guy is shallow too...what if the traditional girl isnt attractive at all, and is genetically fat? I bet he would be just as shallow as american girls who hate short ethinc guys!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

mrmillersd wrote:sounds like a little submissive chinese bride is perfect for you!
:lol:

I'd say Chinese women are experts at henpecking their husbands and controlling the households finances once they are married.

If you want a real submissive housewife look at SE Asia or Japan. Avoid Chinese and Koreans at all cost.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

mrmillersd wrote:Im geussing this tsar guy is shallow too...what if the traditional girl isnt attractive at all, and is genetically fat? I bet he would be just as shallow as american girls who hate short ethinc guys!
I would not call myself shallow. It's not healthy or attractive for a girl to be fat so I can say 100% that I wouldn't date a fat girl. I have standards and I'm not ashamed of them. I believe that lowering standards, comprising standards, or giving into pressure thereby denying such standards is damaging to any romantic relationship.