Don't Believe The Lies About Foreign Brides

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I married my foreign bride over a year ago, we never argue about anything.

http://www.returnofkings.com/4658/dont- ... ign-brides

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Don't Believe The Lies About Foreign Brides

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

Taco wrote:I married my foreign bride over a year ago, we never argue about anything.

I never knew of any the married a foreign bride before, whats that like? Where is she from? How well do you communicate? Is sex ever an issue?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

kai8482 wrote:
Taco wrote:I married my foreign bride over a year ago, we never argue about anything.

I never knew of any the married a foreign bride before, whats that like? Where is she from? How well do you communicate? Is sex ever an issue?
I can't say for Taco, but in the Philippines, my wife is NOT a foreign bride. I am the "Foreign Husband."
And yes, sex is sometimes an issue. I think my wife is upset sometimes when i do not make it home for lunch on time...as she has grown rather fond of the lunchtime playtime....

outwest
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

OutWest wrote:
kai8482 wrote:

I can't say for Taco, but in the Philippines, my wife is NOT a foreign bride. I am the "Foreign Husband."
And yes, sex is sometimes an issue. I think my wife is upset sometimes when i do not make it home for lunch on time...as she has grown rather fond of the lunchtime playtime....

outwest
Mr. Central Mindanao, how do you overcome that "sometimes sex is an issue" with your wife?
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
OutWest wrote:
kai8482 wrote:

outwest
Mr. Central Mindanao, how do you overcome that "sometimes sex is an issue" with your wife?
Wow...thats a tough one! So far, the best I have come
Up with is to get home for an early "lunch" the next day.
Being married to a nympho has its downside...I just can't remember what it is at the moment....too tired to recall....

Outwest
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

OutWest wrote:
kai8482 wrote:

outwest

I live in Cebu.

The fact that Filipinas are the horniest women on the planet is well known. I'm getting older now so trying to keep my wife satisfied is not easy sometimes. My wife speaks English at a low intermediate level so we sometimes don't understand each other but it doesn't happen often. She speaks 3 languages which is why her English is not better.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Ha ha ha, I agree wholeheartedly that Filipinas are total nymphos. And if you date one who's not a virgin, it won't take long at all for her to drag you into her bedroom :)
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Hero wrote:Ha ha ha, I agree wholeheartedly that Filipinas are total nymphos. And if you date one who's not a virgin, it won't take long at all for her to drag you into her bedroom :)
My wife thinks that meals and sex should be on similar freqencies. A nice hotel...at home...in a tool shed in the mango orchard...its all the same to her...

Outwest
T Rex
Freshman Poster

Post by T Rex »

OutWest wrote:
kai8482 wrote:

outwest
Where is the 'like' button? nice bro
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Which would you guys say are more nympho.... Filipinas or Latinas?

Just curious... :P
Out in the world living the dream!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

manly5000 wrote:Which would you guys say are more nympho.... Filipinas or Latinas?

Filipinas and Latinas both what their doing in the bedroom, you can't lose. Filipinas have a smaller vagina but Latinas have bigger boobs, it just depends what you like the most.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Taco wrote:
manly5000 wrote:Which would you guys say are more nympho.... Filipinas or Latinas?

Filipinas and Latinas both what their doing in the bedroom, you can't lose. Filipinas have a smaller v****a but Latinas have bigger breasts, it just depends what you like the most.
Well I'm all about "dat ass"... most important feature to me by far :P

Here's another one - How do Filipinas respond to intact dudes? One of the things that really turns me off of the Philippines is how obsessed their culture is with mutilating their little boys via circumcision... are girls there obsessed with their men being cut as well?

Fortunately this problem doesn't exist in Latin America. 8)
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

manly5000 wrote: Here's another one - How do Filipinas respond to intact dudes? One of the things that really turns me off of the Philippines is how obsessed their culture is with mutilating their little boys via circumcision... are girls there obsessed with their men being cut as well?

Fortunately this problem doesn't exist in Latin America. 8)
It is a manhood ritual, all the social pressure comes from men and boys. It is often stated as a reason it is not done as an infant as was the American, South Korean and is the Jewish practice is that moms don't want their newborn to cry. But it is done as a boy comes to age Muslim style and if it is not the kid will be mercilessly teased by his peers to the point where boys have been known to cut themselves.

Younger American men who are not as a rule circumscribed like middle aged men were report no problems. Nor do Europeans, Japanese and all the non Muslims in the world.

Last edited by Raja on November 1st, 2013, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OutWest wrote: I can't say for Taco, but in the Philippines, my wife is NOT a foreign bride. I am the "Foreign Husband."

outwest
:lol:

:D