Marrying a poor Filipina single mom

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

newlifeinphilippines wrote: Almost 100 percent of the women in the bar have kids (the rest are lying lol).
Actually, this is not entirely true. If you are willing to go to the expensive places that the Japanese and Koreans frequent, the ones where barfines are 5000+ PHP, zero percent have kids, because one with kid will never get hired there.

As for the bars most westerners frequent, though, you are right. Finding a girl without a baby is like the proverbial needle in a haystack.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

True. And some upscale Manila bars even have blonde, blue eyed Eastern European girls entertaining the creme de la creme.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

There are still a lot of younger Western bar girls that don't have kids, but they usually have a lot of siblings in their family and they have to take care of them so there isn't really much difference i guess in theory. Annoying kids or family members? Take your pick...

Most always the GRO/waitresses will have a kid or two. Usually you can tell if the girl had a kid if they have stretch marks or really saggy boobs. Generally, the younger the less likely they have a kid, so under 20 is usually safe, every year after that you increase the odds they have a kid probably.

AC is so desperate for dancers now that they throw up ones on stage with stretch marks now, so that pretty much gives it away. Western bars are dying cause most girls with a brain IQ of over 80 use the internet to get money. Only the plain or ugly ones are in the bars now or the uneducated ones that don't really know how to use a computer properly.

Basically, the whole bar scene in PI is quite lame nowadays, not worth it. If one wants to whore around in Asia better to just go to Thailand where the girls are at least halfway decent looking still.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Taco wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Taco wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Taco wrote:don't stay with them longer than 6 months and if they do money is the only thing keeping the relationship together.
I'm sure you're right, but I'm sure your marriage is no different. The only reason your Filipina wife is with you is for money and your willingness to raise her kids. That's all she sees you for. AWALT.
No she wants me for sex too. Raped the hell out of me on Christmas day.

Really? Initiating is a good sign. My hoe would screw me as much as i wante and pretended to love it BUT most of the time i initiated and if i didn't i would go without LOL maybe cause of her ego and partly cause she didn't give a shit about me.

How can we find one of these naturally nympho girls is there any telltale signs will they sleep with you fast? I dont want no slut though that will cheat around though :(
You just need a plane ticket to Cebu.
haha thats where i stay. I haven't really dated around though but my impression from the dating sites is most of the girls wont sleep on the first date. But i filiter out single moms or women who look like they might be trash from their profile automatically.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

C.J. wrote:
Ghost wrote:There are only two rules in Happier Abroad Club:

1. You don't marry single moms.

2. YOU DON'T MARRY SINGLE MOMS!
I'm not even considering single moms from ANY country now. It's pretty obvious why. They're gonna put their kids/their welfare before you, until you can give them enough cash to put YOU first. I only had to get burned by a filipina SM to figure that out.

giving them cash wont be enough for them many times. What they want is marriage and a visa. Until then many are hedging their bets.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Mr S wrote:There are still a lot of younger Western bar girls that don't have kids, but they usually have a lot of siblings in their family and they have to take care of them so there isn't really much difference i guess in theory. Annoying kids or family members? Take your pick...

Most always the GRO/waitresses will have a kid or two. Usually you can tell if the girl had a kid if they have stretch marks or really saggy breasts. Generally, the younger the less likely they have a kid, so under 20 is usually safe, every year after that you increase the odds they have a kid probably.

AC is so desperate for dancers now that they throw up ones on stage with stretch marks now, so that pretty much gives it away. Western bars are dying cause most girls with a brain IQ of over 80 use the internet to get money. Only the plain or ugly ones are in the bars now or the uneducated ones that don't really know how to use a computer properly.

Basically, the whole bar scene in PI is quite lame nowadays, not worth it. If one wants to whore around in Asia better to just go to Thailand where the girls are at least halfway decent looking still.

LOL I know what the hell is up with bar girls? I was so sadly dissapointed when i went to the bars and found most girls are 5 and 6 AT best.

Cebu girls are just as ugly. For some reason cebu bar girls think they are a class ahead of angeles city but really I was far more swindled by my cebu girl than angeles city. In angeles city you know what the girls are about cause its so obvious due to the atmosphere. In cebu and manila they might try to pullt he long term con on you more and act like they are different than those evil angeles city girls. The first girl i barfined in angeles city had no kids though and worked off and on for 3 years as a dancer/waitress. she did get knocked up though finally from a customer. lol thank god I didn't knock her up had some close calls but she was my first girl i met there and i was new to the country. later met another cebu bar girl and turned her into a "girlfriend" or whatever you want tocall it and she had 2 kids

turns out though my bariglr who i actually turned into a girlfriend sort of over a year and half was actually quite cute and attractive and amazing at sex. To be honest she was one of the hottest girls ive seen with a foreigner. Id even say she might be hotter than winstons girlfriend because she was 28 but she was super tiny and had a cute big smile and looked much younger she basically looked like a little fuckdoll but she was dark skinned and still had the indigenous features on her eyebrows and and skin color but her smile was really nice and her nose was thin and wide not thick ugly blocky like many filipinas she kinda looked more latina than filipina (she had 1/4 spanish ancestry so that may explain her less standard filipina features) so using local filipino rating i can give her a 7 for me. I know enough about the coutnry to use a local rating system If she was light skinned and had less indigenous she would have easily been a 8+. I was only 30 at the time though and had sucker written on me but i never really was that lavish with her but still she scammed me. If i was older i probably would have had to be a lot richer to pull it off. lol Most of the girls i seen a foreigner with looked tatted up or like chain smokers or just plain ugly. Id classify her as a 7 which is pretty damn good considering on my dating site after getting on cam with most of the attractive girls pictures im finding only like 10 percent are that hot and thats after only going for the profiles with girls that look attractive. So to get a bargirl that attractive im quite surprised i pulled it off. But of course she was playing me the whole time just using me as a relax till she could pull of a con with someone willing to exit the country.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

"There's no end to the lying, cheating and fornicating in the Philippines so be careful. You want to be thinking very clearly when you choose a girlfriend in any country."

Words of wisdom...but few will listen.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

OutWest wrote:"There's no end to the lying, cheating and fornicating in the Philippines so be careful. You want to be thinking very clearly when you choose a girlfriend in any country."

Such is the effect of fresh 20-something p***y on a sex-starved 40-something American man. Sobriety may follow after days, or weeks...or months...or never again.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I have a moral dilemma that is quite similar to the poster.

There is a quirk to it.. and she is not poor by any stretch... however..

What do you guys think?

http://3rdworldhero.blogspot.com/2013/1 ... y-and.html
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

mguy wrote:I have a moral dilemma that is quite similar to the poster.

What do you guys think?

You should keep dating her and see what happens.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

publicduende wrote:
OutWest wrote:"There's no end to the lying, cheating and fornicating in the Philippines so be careful. You want to be thinking very clearly when you choose a girlfriend in any country."

Such is the effect of fresh 20-something p***y on a sex-starved 40-something American man. Sobriety may follow after days, or weeks...or months...or never again.
Thank goodness I was not a 40-something :)
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

publicduende wrote:

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

davewe wrote:
publicduende wrote:

LOL no offense intended - but young punani indeed has the power to blind :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

mguy wrote:I have a moral dilemma that is quite similar to the poster.

What do you guys think?

Make her your steady date for a few weeks and see what happens. As Pascal said, the heart has reasons that the reason cannot understand.
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Well one girl i asked about blowjob (she wasn't a bargirl) cause she was laying down and she goes i gave filipino before but not foreigner (she had been with foreigner before). My bargirl used to claim filipino guys weren't into blowjobs also and only white guys were lol whatever. A lot of the bar girls have said that. I think many times its just crap they say so they dont have to give them. I bet they tell everyone to say that.
A girl who won't give a BJ, even in a serious relationship, is way too prudish for me.
I've heard stories about Filipinas who won't even let their own husbands see them naked. IMO, that's grounds for divorce.
Or grounds for not getting married ITFP. There are ways to bring them around tho..