Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
The best place to fish is where the fish are biting.
Suppose you're not looking for a great country to live in. Let's say you're just looking for a bride to "import".
Here's the FIRST question you should be asking:
"Where is it that the women really want to LEAVE (for whatever reason)? And their parents would be all for it?"
In my grandmother's time, the answers were:
(2) Soviet Russia.
In April 2014, the answers are:
(1) Syria (If you're White Christian, Arab Christian or Armenian)
(2) Philippines (If you're male)
(3) Ukraine (If you're White or Armenian, and can buy a house)
(4) South Africa (If you're White and own land)
(5) Colombia (If you live in the US)
(6) North Africa - i.e. Morocco, Tunisia, Libya (If you live in Europe)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."