Why bringing a foreign bride to America is bad for her

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Re: Why bringing a foreign bride to America is bad for her

Post by cdnFA »

I never said anything about being a housewife. If I were a female breeder I'd want and expect to stay at home and if there are kids involved I think it is desirable that someone stay home. Don't you feel foolish, no of course not as you have over and over shown a complete lack of awareness to allow such a feeling. However there is a world of difference between that and suggesting that your wife should submit to you and make pleasing you pretty much her sole role in life.
You have no idea how creepy that sounds.

Oh as for claws coming out, you basically implied that anyone who wants a more egalitarian relationship is a homo. Pot calling the kettle African American much? I just tossed it back at you and you react with butthurt. There are plenty of attacks on this board. Trannies, blacks, Jews, liberals, the united states of gay.
If you want to call out a woman hating jebus cultist just point out how creepy they are it is a sure thing. The claws come out. You are not much different from what you are complain about. I don't ever recall seeing a feminist or an atheist suggest torture for you cultists. That makes you a horrible evil rotten man.

You also think Atheists are evil people yet you bitch about how much hatred I have for you. Again Dumas, I don't hate you, I do hold you in contempt, but that is two different things. I would think that calling someone evil is much worse than calling someone creepy. Also where do you get off calling someone evil while complaining that people who find you creepy and see theology different than you evil.

As for slander, you are the one who started the slander with accusing more modernist people as being latent homosexuals while compounding the fail by not accepting the same treatment in return as being fair. A submissive doormat who does everything you say and lives to serve you actually resembles a child to some extent, a woman with a career does not make her a man, to anyone with a firm grasp of what words actually mean. My comments have some minimal basis in reality, yours doesn't.
You are the one who constantly and consistently lies about how I hate you and how atheists hate you regardless of having the situation explained to you.
You are the one with the completely baseless persecution complex that atheists are somehow out to get you and your ilk when the vast majority just think you are clown shoes and nothing more. Also the torture thing is on your end only.

But hey i get it, you get called creepy and ohh that mean person insulted you. But if you call a heathen evil then they deserve it. That isn't insulting at all. Well actually it isn't because I've shown that you take moral instruction from a book filled with evil and that hellfire fetish you have pretty much screams evil.

As for respectful disagreement, you think I deserve eternal torment because I don't see evidence in the same way you do. This is not respectful disagreement. You have absolutely no authority to put down anyone for not respectfully disagreeing. You also have no moral authority to call anyone evil. No wonder you are so quick to label those who have no respect for you as haters. I mean how much must you hate someone to think torturing them forever is a suitable response for a theological disagreement.

It's like you don't even understand the meaning of the words you use.

You mention wanting to destroy you and your life. Seems only one person is over and over gleefully condemning others to extreme horrors and it ain't me.

I don't expect much from you. It seems the limits of your thought process is
The bible says it is true
Therefore the bible must be true because it says so regardless of how often it is shown to be wrong.
You can't seem to form an idea without cherry picking from a book filled with messed up ideas. I could go on but I am afraid you might get biblical and kill some innocent children. [That was mocking sarcasm not an expression of truth Winston, don't get your panties in a knot]

You are utterly incapable of processing any information that might conflict with your book of fairy tales and the preconceived notions that come with it.

The great thing about you is how easy you are to mock. Pity you just don't see what a fool you are sounding like right now and it is a double shame how many others don't see it either. Such a lack of self awareness.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

cdnFA wrote:I never said anything about being a housewife. If I were a female breeder I'd want and expect to stay at home and if there are kids involved I think it is desirable that someone stay home. Don't you feel foolish, no of course not as you have over and over shown a complete lack of awareness to allow such a feeling. However there is a world of difference between that and suggesting that your wife should submit to you and make pleasing you pretty much her sole role in life.
You have no idea how creepy that sounds.

Oh as for claws coming out, you basically implied that anyone who wants a more egalitarian relationship is a homo. Pot calling the kettle African American much? I just tossed it back at you and you react with butthurt. There are plenty of attacks on this board. Trannies, blacks, Jews, liberals, the united states of gay.
If you want to call out a woman hating jebus cultist just point out how creepy they are it is a sure thing. The claws come out. You are not much different from what you are complain about. I don't ever recall seeing a feminist or an atheist suggest torture for you cultists. That makes you a horrible evil rotten man.

You also think Atheists are evil people yet you bitch about how much hatred I have for you. Again Dumas, I don't hate you, I do hold you in contempt, but that is two different things. I would think that calling someone evil is much worse than calling someone creepy. Also where do you get off calling someone evil while complaining that people who find you creepy and see theology different than you evil.

As for slander, you are the one who started the slander with accusing more modernist people as being latent homosexuals while compounding the fail by not accepting the same treatment in return as being fair. A submissive doormat who does everything you say and lives to serve you actually resembles a child to some extent, a woman with a career does not make her a man, to anyone with a firm grasp of what words actually mean. My comments have some minimal basis in reality, yours doesn't.
You are the one who constantly and consistently lies about how I hate you and how atheists hate you regardless of having the situation explained to you.
You are the one with the completely baseless persecution complex that atheists are somehow out to get you and your ilk when the vast majority just think you are clown shoes and nothing more. Also the torture thing is on your end only.

But hey i get it, you get called creepy and ohh that mean person insulted you. But if you call a heathen evil then they deserve it. That isn't insulting at all. Well actually it isn't because I've shown that you take moral instruction from a book filled with evil and that hellfire fetish you have pretty much screams evil.

As for respectful disagreement, you think I deserve eternal torment because I don't see evidence in the same way you do. This is not respectful disagreement. You have absolutely no authority to put down anyone for not respectfully disagreeing. You also have no moral authority to call anyone evil. No wonder you are so quick to label those who have no respect for you as haters. I mean how much must you hate someone to think torturing them forever is a suitable response for a theological disagreement.

It's like you don't even understand the meaning of the words you use.

You mention wanting to destroy you and your life. Seems only one person is over and over gleefully condemning others to extreme horrors and it ain't me.

I don't expect much from you. It seems the limits of your thought process is
The bible says it is true
Therefore the bible must be true because it says so regardless of how often it is shown to be wrong.
You can't seem to form an idea without cherry picking from a book filled with messed up ideas. I could go on but I am afraid you might get biblical and kill some innocent children. [That was mocking sarcasm not an expression of truth Winston, don't get your panties in a knot]

You are utterly incapable of processing any information that might conflict with your book of fairy tales and the preconceived notions that come with it.

The great thing about you is how easy you are to mock. Pity you just don't see what a fool you are sounding like right now and it is a double shame how many others don't see it either. Such a lack of self awareness.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Who invited the feminist, social justice warrior? These are the men who go abroad? Do you men here want to be associated with another man who uses the word "breeder" the same way a lesbian feminist does the women who choose to be wives?

And if hell isn't real, why are the unbelievers offended when I said God says that unbelievers will go to hell. Hell isn't real. Therefore any promise (not a threat) of hell should be irrelevant. Ignore the prognostications of hell. They do not apply to you. There is no God, remember that? Why write back a book length post if God isn't real?

And why bother with me and my opinions? I am going to turn every woman I meet into my doormat, and if she will not be my doormat, I will cast her out and keep looking until I find the right doormat. I think every man should do this. In this way no man would marry a feminist, a social justice worker, a secret undercover lesbian, and he can eliminate those types of men, including the secret homosexuals from among his acquaintances. Good way to eliminate the haters is simply to tell them that you hate their filthy, disgusting reprobate lifestyle. Watch how it eats them up.

Cause obviously everyone needs to approve of their lifestyle. They can't accept that there are people who live differently from them, although in every other circumstance (except the good and godly and traditional ones) they advocate for acceptance. That is unless it is traditional and godly. Then it is, oh you're a
  • . That's fine.

I am fine with being insulted by a hater of God. I certainly wouldn't want to be accepted by a reprobate. And look at them, they don't want peace, cause any time you talk about one of their pet projects they get upset. Even when you arent interfering in their lives. They should go live their reprobate lives. Live like beasts, if that pleases you. God doesn't exist for you, remember?. Neither does my opinion of what you do or your kind matter (why should it matter when I believe in God and He isn't real, doesn't that say that my thoughts should automatically be ignored and overlooked?), because my words cannot harm you or even stop you. Yet they become points of contention, for the God hating social justice warrior who must wage war whenever someone disagrees with them on the pet projects of their choice.

(These people are so funny. God isn't real, but I deeply hate him, and you deeply offend and scare me when you say that He condemns me for unbelief, even though both He and hell are ficitional. )
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

By the way, I don't post here for the edification or education of the ungodly. My posts are for those who have not yet completely lost their souls who can still glean truth. Not every atheist is evil. Just those who hate God and preach against Him. That's when the atheists have gone too far, going from a normal unbeliever to prophet of the religion of the Hatred of God. Big difference.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Adama wrote:Who invited the feminist, social justice warrior? These are the men who go abroad? Do you men here want to be associated with another man who uses the word "breeder" the same way a lesbian feminist does the women who choose to be wives?

And if hell isn't real, why are the unbelievers offended when I said God says that unbelievers will go to hell. Hell isn't real. Therefore any promise (not a threat) of hell should be irrelevant. Ignore the prognostications of hell. They do not apply to you. There is no God, remember that? Why write back a book length post if God isn't real?

(These people are so funny. God isn't real, but I deeply hate him, and you deeply offend and scare me when you say that He condemns me for unbelief, even though both He and hell are ficitional. )

Silly me, I thought this was the happier abroad forum not the looking for a doormat club. Also calling me a SJW, that is just so funny. Again so black and white. In PMs I have this other guy calling me a tradcon.
Breeder has nothing to do with lesbian feminists, it is also a perfectly cromulent term used by the child free by choice crowd. That is possible you know.

As for the hell not being real so why be offended. Again, are you really that stupid? Really?
So if I were to say that you deserved to be raped by a gang of 20 well hung Klingons would you not find that offensive. Klingons don't exist, they are fictional creations of the Star Trek universe. However the idea that someone might think you deserve such treatment should be galling to you and if someone said that to you in person you should find that to be of concern.
It isn't important that I don't believe in hell. You do. Therefore you really think that A it will happen and B it is a good thing. That your threat is baseless as far as I am concerned doesn't change A nor B.
Weak argumentation again bro.

Also I don't hate god. Do you not know how to read, are you utterly incapable of understanding. Is it that you yourself are so hate filled that you can't conceive the idea of someone not hating you in return or are you so blinded by cultist propaganda that even when something is clearly explained to you, you seem incapable of grasping the concept. Your constant insistence that people who disagree with you hate you says a lot more about you than about the people you slander.

I don't actually have a problem with god again fictional, nothing I have said ever indicated that I do. People make long posts on the Walking Dead and Game of Thrones but that doesn't mean they actually hate any of the big bads in those shows, not in any real way., I don't even have a problem with cultists. I do have a problem with some of their belief systems. I pass it off as a huge intellectual blind spot but much like I find it hard to believe that someone like starchild isn't trolling, I can't take them clown shoes serious enough to take it personally. I find it boggling that someone can't see through some of the obvious faults in their belief systems. I also have a problem with people who present contradictory and idiotic ideas of any type. As I explained before, normal people don't hate fictional characters and normal people don't hate those who hold beliefs that are obviously wrong and idiotic. Mock =/= hate. Hell I have a hard time caring one way or another for famous people I've never met or had any interaction with.

As for the pure evil of worshipping a murderer of innocents and kittens, I can pass that off as a blind spot. I don't actually think you and your ilk are evil, just ethically stupid and ignorant. Which is why I've had a good friend who believed I should go to hell strictly because of a theological difference, even though I lead a more godly life then he did. I don't think you people are really clear on the implications of what they are saying. I just don't take their beliefs seriously enough to take it personally. I ball bust them for it, sure but I don't take it personally. Yes friend, a term I don't use lightly. Doesn't that boggle your mind.

What is wrong with you. Seriously. What is your major malfunction.

Also you don't scare me nor any Atheist. Come on now. Really. Maybe you should consider meds if you believe that.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Adama wrote:By the way, I don't post here for the edification or education of the ungodly. My posts are for those who have not yet completely lost their souls who can still glean truth. Not every atheist is evil. Just those who hate God and preach against Him. That's when the atheists have gone too far, going from a normal unbeliever to prophet of the religion of the Hatred of God. Big difference.
So the difference between an evil atheist and one who isn't evil is if buddy actually speaks of his atheism and points out the problem with religion.

Really. Disagreeing with Christianity and making fun of it is evil? Evil?

Speaking of SJW and feminism, isn't this their exact same attitude towards dissent? Pot Kettle African American. You sound just like David Suzuki and his attitude towards those who disagree with global warming.

Talk about setting the bar on evil really low.

Hey that guy cut me off in traffic, how evil is that.
A friend suggested I go to New Jersey on a trip and it sucked, ohhh evil.
Someone told me Han Solo died in the current Star Wars. Evil!

Just like a cultist.

Also if you don't think every Atheist is evil, why do you think every Atheist and unbeliever who doesn't love that make believe friend of yours deserves to go to hell.
That makes your view point even worse, you are OK with condemning non evil people who just didn't find the correct IIRC "narrow path",
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

It's libel. Slander is when it's spoken. :)
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan