10 Tips For Finding A Quality Filipina Online

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I met my Filipina wife online so I'm proof it does work.

http://www.returnofkings.com/40368/10-t ... ina-online
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Re: 10 Tips For Finding A Quality Filipina Online

Post by Anonymous1 »

Taco wrote:I met my Filipina wife online so I'm proof it does work.

http://www.returnofkings.com/40368/10-t ... ina-online
quality filipina
http://www.ebs.co.kr/replay/show?prodId ... d=10222802

able to put up with the dreaded korean mother in law...most foreign women would have called it quits with the type of abuse Korean MILs give to their DILs
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Good article. Much of this is what I've been preaching for a long time!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I like that tip about getting off the beaten path. I think that Cebu City has been spoiled. Maybe Toledo is better.

I also like that advice to be her first westerner. I dated a couple of Filipinas who'd had western bf's before and they just take and take without even giving you a peck on the cheek in return.

The only piece of advice I'd add is to try to spend an extended time period in the Philippines, like 6 months or so. These 2-week excursions just don't work for me; it's just not enough time to meet your dream girl. When my lease expires in March I'm going to evaluate whether I have the resources to go abroad for good. In the meantime I'm saving like crazy.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:I like that tip about getting off the beaten path. I think that Cebu City has been spoiled. Maybe Toledo is better.

I also like that advice to be her first westerner. I dated a couple of Filipinas who'd had western bf's before and they just take and take without even giving you a peck on the cheek in return.

The only piece of advice I'd add is to try to spend an extended time period in the Philippines, like 6 months or so. These 2-week excursions just don't work for me; it's just not enough time to meet your dream girl. When my lease expires in March I'm going to evaluate whether I have the resources to go abroad for good. In the meantime I'm saving like crazy.
Women come from all over Southern Philippines to work in Cebu City so you can find reliable women there. My wife lives 3 hrs away from Cebu City and I can safely say the women in her town are every bit as untrustworthy as the women in Cebu City. You just have to weed out the bad ones.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: 10 Tips For Finding A Quality Filipina Online

Post by Zambales »

Excellent advice for anyone new who is searching for a Filipina abroad regarding a serious relationship, although the sob stories and shit testing parts should be at the top in BOLD.

I'd also add.......

*The family play a major part so it's wise to get to know them properly. No harm in shit testing them too.
*Ignore the women on the sites who dress like whores or make slutty facial expressions
*If you're unable to speak over webcam, make sure she sends you numerous photo's of herself. Never rely on a solitary photo.
*If this is your intention make sure you know the rules about bringing over a foreign spouse to your country before searching for a woman.
*A scammer won't always ask or hint for money early on. Some play the waiting game.