Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2635
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 24th, 2017, 10:48 pm

Image

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2315
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » November 25th, 2017, 9:44 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 10:48 pm
Image
I so had to put that as my backdrop on my Twitter page. Thank you for sharing such iconoclastic gold!!!! :)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2635
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 26th, 2017, 5:57 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
November 25th, 2017, 9:44 pm
I so had to put that as my backdrop on my Twitter page. Thank you for sharing such iconoclastic gold!!!! :)
Sure thing brother... We have to keep getting the message out because too many of the married guys are constantly lying about being in marital bliss and being glad to be stuck with their aging "nag hags." The younger guys have to know the truth.

I can't blame the married cucks however. They HAVE to lie to themselves to retain their sanity in the same way some prisoners grow to love being in prison. It is a coping mechanism very much related to Stockholm Syndrome.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2315
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » November 26th, 2017, 6:10 am

Falcon wrote:
November 24th, 2017, 7:23 pm
I'm still with the Thai woman that I had met about 2 years ago. She is easygoing, caring, and humble. I'm making a living in Chiang Mai and am enjoying my new family life.

My daughter is now in 2nd grade.

Yes, she is somewhat older, but it all feels surprisingly normal, and no one looks at us or even notices in public.
I'm happy for you, bud. Skype me sometime!!!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2675
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by MrMan » November 26th, 2017, 5:31 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 5:57 am
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
November 25th, 2017, 9:44 pm
I so had to put that as my backdrop on my Twitter page. Thank you for sharing such iconoclastic gold!!!! :)
Sure thing brother... We have to keep getting the message out because too many of the married guys are constantly lying about being in marital bliss and being glad to be stuck with their aging "nag hags." The younger guys have to know the truth.

I can't blame the married cucks however. They HAVE to lie to themselves to retain their sanity in the same way some prisoners grow to love being in prison. It is a coping mechanism very much related to Stockholm Syndrome.
Your lack of experience makes you an expert? It's funny how you assume what must be going on in every married man's household and in every married man's household throughout the world, but you don't like it when people tell you the reason you don't want to get married is because you have been hurt.

I'm wondering what it is about your experiences with men and women that cause you to think that the dynamics of a marriage relationship have to be one where the man is in prison? Is that what you saw growing up, or do women start to push you around for some reason after you've been in a relationship with them for a while? Growing up, I saw my dad was in charge. He had my mom waiting on him. He'd rattle the ice in his glass of tea and she'd fill it up. I didn't take it that far in my marriage. You do have to 'manage the relationship' with a woman. If you let them, even one who seems quiet and demure could take over, some of them at least. I don't know if they are all that way. You may have to set boundaries and call out anything to starts to resemble disrespect depending on what the woman is like. If you choose well and manage things well, marriage doesn't have to be a 'prison.' What about your relationships with women made you feel like going long term or more committed would be like being imprisoned? What did they do to you? Did you grow up in a household without a dad who was clearly the one in charge?

Marital 'bliss'? I don't think it terms of pursuing 'bliss' in life. I'm a rather contented person. I'm not jumping around giddy all the time, and I'm not depressed. But I'm content and happy being married. I enjoy married life better than single life. It's not so strange to actually enjoy relationships with other people that come from having a family, with your wife and with your kids.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2635
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 27th, 2017, 1:53 am

If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one that got hit!

Sorry, didn't mean for that figurative "rock" to hurt so you much.
:lol:
MrMan wrote:
November 26th, 2017, 5:31 pm
Your lack of experience makes you an expert?
Well, my experience as an unmarried man who lives the life and the lifestyle that I wish EVERY man could live figures prominently. Such a life is virtually impossible as a married man in this day and age.

But is not only that, experience as an unmarried man working for decades among miserable male colleagues was also a clue. Senior managers with double my salary were working themselves into early graves to support wives who could care less about spending to their hearts' content. A few of these married men, those who were honest unlike you, confided in me that had they had the chance to do it all again, they would have remained unmarried.

Finally, I read online descriptions and warnings of married men who wish they were not. All of these things enable me to point out the truth about modern marriage and its detrimental impact on men. This is simply something you don't have the courage to face just yet.
MrMan wrote: I'm wondering what it is about your experiences with men and women that cause you to think that the dynamics of a marriage relationship have to be one where the man is in prison?
I've cited these resources to you before; maybe this time you will actually consult them and not have to ask me this yet again. The book The Manipulated Man by Dr. Ester Vilar is what you can read to gain an understanding of what you have yet to grasp about marriage. You can also read Men On Strike by Dr. Helen Smith who gives another indictment of marriage as a choice for men. There have been men driven to depression and suicidal thoughts when confronted with Vilar's and Smith's works. Given the extent of your visceral denials, you would be a good candidate for such a reaction so I ask that you tread carefully if you choose to read them. Gaining Red Pill awareness as a married man can be hazardous to a man's health!
MrMan wrote: Marital 'bliss'? I don't think it terms of pursuing 'bliss' in life. I'm a rather contented person. I'm not jumping around giddy all the time, and I'm not depressed.
I'm sorry to hear your life is devoid of bliss but how could it be any other way? Being "contented" in your marital state is but resignation that you are stuck in a world of burden and servitude and it is better to simply endure it with "contentment" than try to change it. I get that.

However, just yesterday, a 27 year old waitress told me that I have positive energy that she just never sees. Going back and forth with her and exchanging contact information was blissful for me! Living alone and having the freedom to meet, socialize, and "otherwise" with a new supply of gorgeous women is one of life's greatest joys that you will never know again. Being looked up to, admired, and consulted as a source of comfort, love, and often sex from young women keeps me young and infused with youthful energy. I would recommend that you try it sometime, but then again, you're married.

So yes, be angry, pound your fist, stomp your feet. This is healthy and a stage where you are fighting off the inevitability that I am correct on this issue. I am ok with your living your life as a married man, but I will not sit by idly when you try to pull in younger men into that nag hag trap of marital slavery.

I know you're going to try to soothe yourself by claiming just how "good" marriage is for society and for the government, and for the economy and for everybody but individual men themselves, but please spare us. We've heard it all before and those stupid justifications are dead on arrival with me and men of like mind.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2675
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by MrMan » November 27th, 2017, 3:30 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 1:53 am
If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one that got hit!

Sorry, didn't mean for that figurative "rock" to hurt so you much.
:lol:
Your always yelping about marriage, even trolling this forum which is for marriage-minded only. I'm wondering what is it about marriage that 'hits'. You didn't answer my question. What is it about your own past interactions with women leads you to believe that if you entered into the long-term, committed relationship of marriage with a woman, you'd end up a prisoner. It doesn't turn out that way for all guys. Maybe it does to some degree for male feminists who marry feminists. Back in the 'good old days' the typical relationship was one where the man was in charge and if the wife got the upper hand, that type of man was the object of jokes. The English colonists used to joke that Cherokee women beat their husbands. They said this because when they'd try to make deals with them, the men wanted to go ask the women first, while the English colonist men just made the decisions. Being 'imprisoned' in marriage isn't a given. How a marriage turns out depends on who a man marries and how he interacts with the woman in that marriage.

Most of the very male dominated cultures in history have still had marriage. They didn't just do away with it. That should say something.

The fact that you think marriage has to be a prison says something about your own beliefs about how a male-female relationship plays out over time. If you got married and stayed in it for a long time, do you think you'd be in a 'prison' type situation.
Well, my experience as an unmarried man who lives the life and the lifestyle that I wish EVERY man could live figures prominently. Such a life is virtually impossible as a married man in this day and age.
I've got experience being married and single, so I can compare the two in my own experience. You just have experience being unmarried, right? So you don't know first-hand what it is like to be married.

If you live the life you want, you can pat yourself on the back and be happy for yourself. Not every man wants what you want. Not everyone is the same. I'm happier with my life married than I was single. So are a lot of other men. If a man doesn't want what you want and doesn't live your lifestyle and says he's happy with it, that doesn't mean he's lying. You've got to get out of this myopic view of the world.
But is not only that, experience as an unmarried man working for decades among miserable male colleagues was also a clue. Senior managers with double my salary were working themselves into early graves to support wives who could care less about spending to their hearts' content. A few of these married men, those who were honest unlike you, confided in me that had they had the chance to do it all again, they would have remained unmarried.
You'd probably make a very bad researcher. You take the evidence of a sample of 'a few' in a work culture that could have been rather homogeneous and not representative of the population, and conclude from that a general principle that supposedly applies to all men, ignoring the rest of the information from history and a planet of billions.

Here is a quote from Harvard Men's Health Watch, <https://www.health.harvard.edu/newslett ... ens-health>.
A major survey of 127,545 American adults found that married men are healthier than men who were never married or whose marriages ended in divorce or widowhood. Men who have marital partners also live longer than men without spouses; men who marry after age 25 get more protection than those who tie the knot at a younger age, and the longer a man stays married, the greater his survival advantage over his unmarried peers. But is marriage itself responsible for better health and longer life?

Although it's hard to be sure, marriage seems to deserve at least part of the credit. Some have argued that self-selection would skew the results if healthy men are more likely to marry than men with health problems. But research shows the reverse is true: unhealthy men actually marry earlier, are less likely to divorce, and are more likely to remarry following divorce or bereavement than healthy men.

Another potential factor is loneliness; is the institution of marriage linked to better health, or is it simply a question of living with another person? Although studies vary, the answer seems to be a little of both. People living with unmarried partners tend to fare better than those living alone, but men living with their wives have the best health of all.
Living longer and being healthier are positive things for men. If you don't want to get married, fine. If you've met some men were miserable in their marriages or who went through horrible divorces, I'm not doubting that happens. But that doesn't mean all men who are married have horrible marriages and are lying if they say they don't. Exercise some common sense.
This is simply something you don't have the courage to face just yet.
And I follow your method and insist that you don't want to be married because you are hurt and because you are scared of women because of your wounded inner child who needs a hug. But I'd just be making up some potentially bogus conjectures about you.
MrMan wrote: Marital 'bliss'? I don't think it terms of pursuing 'bliss' in life. I'm a rather contented person. I'm not jumping around giddy all the time, and I'm not depressed.
I'm sorry to hear your life is devoid of bliss but how could it be any other way? Being "contented" in your marital state is but resignation that you are stuck in a world of burden and servitude and it is better to simply endure it with "contentment" than try to change it. I get that.
I know if you don't have a valid argument, you can just twist what someone says. But people can go back and read my post, so what purpose does this serve. I wrote that I was happen in my marriage. I enjoy my life. I don't bounce around on a drug high. I didn't do that when I was single. I'm happier married than I was single.
However, just yesterday, a 27 year old waitress told me that I have positive energy that she just never sees. Going back and forth with her and exchanging contact information was blissful for me!
That's great for you if you feel so blissful off the crumbs of a little conversation with a waitress in her 20's actually talking to you. But it kind of reminds me of the 'double rainbow' video that went viral on YouTube.
Living alone and having the freedom to meet, socialize, and "otherwise" with a new supply of gorgeous women is one of life's greatest joys that you will never know again. Being looked up to, admired, and consulted as a source of comfort, love, and often sex from young women keeps me young and infused with youthful energy. I would recommend that you try it sometime, but then again, you're married.
I get young people, coming to me for guidance and expertise, including young women who are in some cases attractive. But I don't have sex with them.
So yes, be angry, pound your fist, stomp your feet. This is healthy and a stage where you are fighting off the inevitability that I am correct on this issue. I am ok with your living your life as a married man, but I will not sit by idly when you try to pull in younger men into that nag hag trap of marital slavery.
Hahaha. You have a very active imagination, imagining I'm angry, pounding my fist and stomping my feet over your myopic view of life.' I'm trying to help you get out of this limited way of thinking you have, and from contaminating the thinking of the young and impressionable on a forum like this. If you imagine I'm angry, that doesn't make me angry. If you imagine that millions of men who are married are all just lying and pretending to be more happy with it than when they were single, are in self denial. Not every man wants the same things you want. I showed you an article that discusses research about married men on average being healthier and living longer. Those are positive benefits of marriage. if you don't want to get married, that's your choice. But it is foolish of you to insist that everyone who gets married is miserable. You also must think you are wiser than 80 or 90% of the men who've ever lived, including some of the philosophers you referred to as examples of your own belief system in previous posts.
I know you're going to try to soothe yourself by claiming just how "good" marriage is for society and for the government, and for the economy and for everybody but individual men themselves, but please spare us. We've heard it all before and those stupid justifications are dead on arrival with me and men of like mind.
I never said marriage was only good for society, etc. and not individuals. It's good for society for there to be good, healthy (male-led) marriages, and for our kids, too. Overall, marriage is good for men. There are men who have really lousy marriages, too. I don't think of every man's marriage as the same as you do.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2635
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 27th, 2017, 6:06 am

MrMan wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 3:30 am
Your always yelping about marriage, even trolling this forum which is for marriage-minded only.
If you think this forum is for the marriage-minded only, then you are more of an idiot than I thought previously. This forum is for those who wish to find their personal fulfillment abroad regardless of their marital ambitions or lack thereof. This just goes to show the very arrogance that the pro-marriage folks try to impose upon the rest of us. Well I'm here to tell you "NO!" Many of us are more worldly-wise than to spend our single lives as virgins (as you stated you did in a previous thread) then marry some "bar girl" from Indonesia as you did.
You didn't answer my question. What is it about your own past interactions with women leads you to believe that if you entered into the long-term, committed relationship of marriage with a woman, you'd end up a prisoner.
As much as you would like to make this matter about me personally, it is not. This is a much larger issue than me and my personal history. Again, read the resources I provided to learn far more than you currently do. If you are prone to depression, don't do it however because you might just lapse into one.
MrMan wrote: I've got experience being married and single, so I can compare the two in my own experience. You just have experience being unmarried, right? So you don't know first-hand what it is like to be married.
Ah no.... You proudly proclaimed that you married as a virgin so I'm not sure you are one to speak on the benefits of unmarried adult life since you were not a full participant in it.

Also, you claim that I don't know first-hand what it is like to be married. Well, I also don't know what it is like to stick my hand in a pot of hot, boiling water but I do know - without actually experiencing it - that it would not be a good thing for me to do!
MrMan wrote: You'd probably make a very bad researcher. You take the evidence of a sample of 'a few' in a work culture that could have been rather homogeneous and not representative of the population, and conclude from that a general principle that supposedly applies to all men, ignoring the rest of the information from history and a planet of billions.
Well with that comment I'm quite sure you'd make a much worse researcher because this small sample include scores of men over the years, hundreds of accounts from men online (which you conveniently ignored), and the formal research of two PhDs in the books I mentioned (again, which you ignored). At a certain point, people free from the confines of personal restraint (i.e. marriage) can come to conclusions about obvious facts which you simply are not free to do. And this is emblematic of the Stockholm Syndrome effect I alluded to previously. You have it bad!
MrMan wrote: Here is a quote from Harvard Men's Health Watch, <https://www.health.harvard.edu/newslett ... ens-health>.
A major survey of 127,545 American adults found that married men are healthier than men who were never married or whose marriages ended in divorce or widowhood. Men who have marital partners also live longer than men without spouses; men who marry after age 25 get more protection than those who tie the knot at a younger age, and the longer a man stays married, the greater his survival advantage over his unmarried peers. But is marriage itself responsible for better health and longer life?

Although it's hard to be sure, marriage seems to deserve at least part of the credit. Some have argued that self-selection would skew the results if healthy men are more likely to marry than men with health problems. But research shows the reverse is true: unhealthy men actually marry earlier, are less likely to divorce, and are more likely to remarry following divorce or bereavement than healthy men.

Another potential factor is loneliness; is the institution of marriage linked to better health, or is it simply a question of living with another person? Although studies vary, the answer seems to be a little of both. People living with unmarried partners tend to fare better than those living alone, but men living with their wives have the best health of all.
Don't be a fool! This article is showing CORRELATION with marriage not marriage CAUSATION a difference you should have learned about in high school. These deceptive "pro-marriage" studies are often funded by the government and corporate interests because both entities want men to continue to marry so women can BUY THINGS and men can continue racking up tax revenue for the government to spend. When men opt out of marriage, women can't BUY STUFF with reckless abandon and the government loses tax revenue. So they parrot these deceptive correlation studies to make married dupes like yourself feel good about being a useful idiot for the treadmill of money. If you can't see that there is no hope for you, ever.
MrMan wrote: Living longer and being healthier are positive things for men. If you don't want to get married, fine. If you've met some men were miserable in their marriages or who went through horrible divorces, I'm not doubting that happens. But that doesn't mean all men who are married have horrible marriages and are lying if they say they don't. Exercise some common sense.
Ah, no.... Living longer is not necessarily a positive thing. I would much rather go at age 65-70 than at age 90 because the quality of life at 90 is usually very poor. If I die before I stop being able to enjoy life to the fullest, all the better. I don't want to be a decrepit, feeble, shell of the man I am today. Live life to the fullest and go out doing what you love, not in a rocking chair deteriorating away for 20 more years because some stupid magazine said you should. Exercise some common sense!
MrMan wrote: And I follow your method and insist that you don't want to be married because you are hurt and because you are scared of women because of your wounded inner child who needs a hug.
This is a shaming tactic that feminists and women use at the point where they feel they are losing the argument badly. I'm actually glad you employed it for others to see what you are resorting to and I have assurance that I am indeed correct in this debate. Thanks for attempting that :lol:
I get young people, coming to me for guidance and expertise, including young women who are in some cases attractive. But I don't have sex with them.
And I get more young women coming to me for guidance, expertise, and sexual experience which is something that you cannot indulge in the abundant manner that an unmarried man can. Don't brag about being restrained from sexual relations with young women, it's just not a good look for your argument and lifestyle.
MrMan wrote: If you imagine I'm angry, that doesn't make me angry. If you imagine that millions of men who are married are all just lying and pretending to be more happy with it than when they were single, are in self denial. Not every man wants the same things you want.
I'm not going to belabor the obvious which is that you are seething with resentment that your marriage delusions are being challenged. The very manner in which you are triggered makes it plain to see. I get it, I'd be angry too and many men in your predicament are also seething. Look up the concept of Red Pill Rage that ensues when men like yourself realize that they've been lied to by well-meaning parents, clergy, and others in society about marriage. It takes time to resolve and many men find it helpful to get professional help during the process. That is something that you might stand to benefit from too given your input and disposition here. It would only stand to help....
MrMan wrote: I never said marriage was only good for society, etc. and not individuals. It's good for society for there to be good, healthy (male-led) marriages, and for our kids, too. Overall, marriage is good for men. There are men who have really lousy marriages, too. I don't think of every man's marriage as the same as you do.
Don't make me find and repost that weak litany of platitudes where you DID make that ridiculous argument about "Murrage is guud" for overall society. But on the other hand, your denying it now means my continuous striking you over the head with facts is making a difference in you. :D
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on November 27th, 2017, 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2395
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by OutWest » November 27th, 2017, 6:43 am

HA is a site for men aspiring to marriage? Are you kidding or just not paying attention? Most I suspect are just looking for a free hooker.
There are some outliers, but really, why expect any smart man to think that marriage in America is some kind of good idea? Generally, marriage in America is an alliance between a gringa and Uncle Sam to screw over some particular man who was foolish enough to get into a contract with her.
Why is Contrarian or any man expected to sign up for self-execution? I suspect that Contrarian is open to finding a girl (Not a Gringa!)
on a very pragmatic basis, as marriages used to be, that would give him an heir and some good female company, but he is NOT going to sign away his estate to some neurotic American "goddess" who thinks she thinks her $hit does not stink.
I'm an outlier myself. Married (To a non - Gringa/delusional "goddess") and I visit this site by times for my own entertainment. Am I trying to convince my American friends that they should get married? NO! I do not expect that they could duplicate my success (Or failure for that matter) and don't wan't to waste my time or theirs convincing them that somehow they can beat they odds. I know what the odds are, and they suck.

I think about the pathetic American men I know who say things like "I have to check with the boss" about some decision. Really? What pathetic pussies.
There was a time when men going their own way is what men did. Girls married them to help then do just that, not to be the little self-absorbed goddesses they are now.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6705
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by Cornfed » November 27th, 2017, 7:18 am

Obviously there is no reason for CE to get married. For a white man it is a bit of a dilemma because we really do have a duty to perpetuate society if possible, but the fact remains that Western females are horrible monsters married to the ZOG. The bottom line is that we really do just need to depose the ZOG.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2675
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by MrMan » November 27th, 2017, 3:34 pm

OutWest wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 6:43 am
HA is a site for men aspiring to marriage? Are you kidding or just not paying attention? Most I suspect are just looking for a free hooker.
Look at the top of the page, "Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only"

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2675
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by MrMan » November 27th, 2017, 5:44 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 6:06 am
MrMan wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 3:30 am
Your always yelping about marriage, even trolling this forum which is for marriage-minded only.
If you think this forum is for the marriage-minded only, then you are more of an idiot than I thought previously. This forum is for those who wish to find their personal fulfillment abroad regardless of their marital ambitions or lack thereof. This just goes to show the very arrogance that the pro-marriage folks try to impose upon the rest of us.
Read the top of the forum. It says "Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only". It's not arrogant to point out that your posts are contrary to the title of the forum. Based on the label, this section of the board is not for you. Your the one who doesn't know what he's talking about.... again.
Well I'm here to tell you "NO!" Many of us are more worldly-wise than to spend our single lives as virgins (as you stated you did in a previous thread) then marry some "bar girl" from Indonesia as you did.
Your arguments must be very weak indeed to have to resort to insults and lies. It also reflects on your character. You should ask yourself why you lie about people.

I married a beautiful Indonesian virgin in her early 20's. She doesn't drink. She wouldn't know what to do in a bar. She's from a people-group whose culture is very anti-divorce that teaches their girls to be diligent around the home, a culture where men are the leaders of the family.
As much as you would like to make this matter about me personally, it is not. This is a much larger issue than me and my personal history. Again, read the resources I provided to learn far more than you currently do. If you are prone to depression, don't do it however because you might just lapse into one.
Sure this is about you. It's about you promoting your often irrational and extreme opinions, even in a forum whose title excludes you. If Cornfed went into a 'Black Pride and Culture' forum and posted about his opinions about 'culling blacks', that would be out of place, too.

Why is it that you think of marriage as a prison? Why do you think that if a man gets married, his wife will boss him around like a prisoner? What is it about your past that makes you think that? If you were raised in a home where the man was in charge, you wouldn't think that, would you? I don't think of marriage as a prison for men. I grew up in a home where my dad was the boss. Apparently, since you think this sort of thing doesn't happen, it seems unlikely you were raised in such a home? What were the male-female dynamics like in the home you were raised in. Are you dodging the question because memories are painful?
MrMan wrote:
I've got experience being married and single, so I can compare the two in my own experience. You just have experience being unmarried, right? So you don't know first-hand what it is like to be married.
Ah no.... You proudly proclaimed that you married as a virgin so I'm not sure you are one to speak on the benefits of unmarried adult life since you were not a full participant in it.
I participated in single life. I didn't shoot anyone in the head before I got married, and that doesn't mean I didn't full participate in single life. I didn't perform any homosexual acts, and that doesn't mean I wasn't a full participant in single life. Being single doesn't mean you have to engage in immoral sexual activities. Your sense of morality is very skewed, since you look down on someone who makes a moral choice and think the immoral choice is normative.
Also, you claim that I don't know first-hand what it is like to be married. Well, I also don't know what it is like to stick my hand in a pot of hot, boiling water but I do know - without actually experiencing it - that it would not be a good thing for me to do!
Putting your hand in boiling water doesn't correlate with a healthier, longer life, either. It isn't something wise men have chose to do and have advocated for thousands of years, either.
MrMan wrote:
You'd probably make a very bad researcher. You take the evidence of a sample of 'a few' in a work culture that could have been rather homogeneous and not representative of the population, and conclude from that a general principle that supposedly applies to all men, ignoring the rest of the information from history and a planet of billions.
Well with that comment I'm quite sure you'd make a much worse researcher because this small sample include scores of men over the years, hundreds of accounts from men online (which you conveniently ignored), and the formal research of two PhDs in the books I mentioned (again, which you ignored).
I haven't read the books, though I've been thinking of getting 'Men on Strike' to see if I can use the stats for something non-academic. Would I be right in guessing that both books address the situation either in the US or in western countries? I heard the author of Men on Strike, and that seemed to be her population. So that's another research methodology issue you are having problems with. Who is the population?

If she showed evidence that marriage in the US was economically a raw deal for men, and that it was reasonable to assume that some percentage of men were opting out of marriage for economically rational reasons, what does that have to do with the conversation here? You are talking to a man who does not live in the US, whose married to an Indonesian woman on a website dedicated to being 'happier abroad' on a sub-forum dedicated for those who are serious about marrying foreign women.

I haven't read those books, but from what I heard of one of the authors, it's debatable if her book is 'academic research' if she's an economist writing a book for mass consumption, since its a book rather than a peer-reviewed journal.
At a certain point, people free from the confines of personal restraint (i.e. marriage) can come to conclusions about obvious facts which you simply are not free to do. And this is emblematic of the Stockholm Syndrome effect I alluded to previously. You have it bad!
More bogus feigned psychoanalysis.
MrMan wrote: Don't be a fool! This article is showing CORRELATION with marriage not marriage CAUSATION a difference you should have learned about in high school.
Unless someone studies stats in high school, I'd doubt they'd hear the 'correlation not causation' saying. Some academics will say you can't prove anything with statistics. You just present evidence and argue your case for it. Not all researchers think that way, and may use the word 'prove.' Just about any data like this is correlation, and you can't prove causation.

But with something like this, why would married men, who tend to be less healthy when they get married, get healthier after marriage and live longer?
These deceptive "pro-marriage" studies are often funded by the government and corporate interests because both entities want men to continue to marry so women can BUY THINGS and men can continue racking up tax revenue for the government to spend.
I get it. When evidence refute your theory, start grasping at straws. Ummm.. It's correlation not causation. Ummm. It's all a big conspiracy theory. Yeah. That's the ticket. They want to sell more toasters to bolster the GDP. If the people in the government and industry were really that strategic about supporting marriage, they wouldn't have legalized and promoted 'gay marriage' and they wouldn't support feminism as they do.

Did you bother to see who funded the Harvard studies or look for any evidence of the researchers being pressured to meet up to some industry expectation? Your graspong at straws.

If married men are healthier and live longer, you could at least theorize that there is something about being married that makes them do something healthier, like they exercise more because they have to run to the corner store to get tampons for their wives, so they get more exercise, or their wives pressure them to eat their vegetables. Come on, be a more creative MGTOW. The conspiracy theory is just too lame.
When men opt out of marriage, women can't BUY STUFF with reckless abandon and the government loses tax revenue. So they parrot these deceptive correlation studies to make married dupes like yourself feel good about being a useful idiot for the treadmill of money. If you can't see that there is no hope for you, ever.
Grasp at straws. If you can't come up with a good argument, just insult. That's your MO.
MrMan wrote: Ah, no.... Living longer is not necessarily a positive thing. I would much rather go at age 65-70 than at age 90 because the quality of life at 90 is usually very poor. If I die before I stop being able to enjoy life to the fullest, all the better. I don't want to be a decrepit, feeble, shell of the man I am today. Live life to the fullest and go out doing what you love, not in a rocking chair deteriorating away for 20 more years because some stupid magazine said you should. Exercise some common sense!
Your really struggling to come up with a decent argument to refute that Harvard report about research showing that men who marry tend to be healthier and live longer. Ummm... Living long isn't good anyway.... Well it probably is a pretty good thing if you are also healthy.

Would you have us believe it is better to be single so you can die younger, instead of being old and feeble? But the Harvard report said research shows married men are healtier. So if you are single and get feeble younger, how is that a good thing?
MrMan wrote:
And I follow your method and insist that you don't want to be married because you are hurt and because you are scared of women because of your wounded inner child who needs a hug.
This is a shaming tactic that feminists and women use at the point where they feel they are losing the argument badly. I'm actually glad you employed it for others to see what you are resorting to and I have assurance that I am indeed correct in this debate. Thanks for attempting that :lol:
Re-read my quote again. You seem to be having a little difficulty following my argument there. I'm saying if I applied the same bogus pseudo-psycho-analysis assumptions about you that you apply to me, I could say that stuff. Yeah, everybody can see what I wrote, and they can see that it's the same sort of stuff you post, bogus psychobable and assumptions about other people's thoughts and opinions.
I get young people, coming to me for guidance and expertise, including young women who are in some cases attractive. But I don't have sex with them.
And I get more young women coming to me for guidance, expertise, and sexual experience which is something that you cannot indulge in the abundant manner that an unmarried man can. Don't brag about being restrained from sexual relations with young women, it's just not a good look for your argument and lifestyle.
And you know how many young women come to me for advice because.... how exactly? It happens to me in my line of work. Part of my job involves advising young people, and being in my position may lead young people to come to me for advice even if they aren't required to. I'm not trying to pick up chicks.

I'd venture to guess I probably have a lot more sex than you do. I don't have to worry about diseases, either.
MrMan wrote:
If you imagine I'm angry, that doesn't make me angry. If you imagine that millions of men who are married are all just lying and pretending to be more happy with it than when they were single, are in self denial. Not every man wants the same things you want.
I'm not going to belabor the obvious which is that you are seething with resentment that your marriage delusions are being challenged. The very manner in which you are triggered makes it plain to see.
I'm not a millenial snowflake. I don't get 'triggered' by your posts. I just hate to see you corruping the youth with your extreme philosphy.

Are you 'triggered' when you read posts about positive aspects of marriage because of some aspect of your childhood. Hug that inner child. Hug him really tight and tell him everything is going to be okay.
MrMan wrote: I never said marriage was only good for society, etc. and not individuals. It's good for society for there to be good, healthy (male-led) marriages, and for our kids, too. Overall, marriage is good for men. There are men who have really lousy marriages, too. I don't think of every man's marriage as the same as you do.
Don't make me find and repost that weak litany of platitudes where you DID make that ridiculous argument about "Murrage is guud" for overall society. But on the other hand, your denying it now means my continuous striking you over the head with facts is making a difference in you. :D
Hey dude, read carefully before you respond. Notice the word only. I never said marriage was ONLY good for society and not individuals. I did say marriage is good for society. You benefit from other people being married, indirectly.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2635
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 27th, 2017, 7:15 pm


User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27710
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by Winston » November 27th, 2017, 8:49 pm

CE,
Are you opposed to marriage with AW only? What about foreign women?

What about just living together without getting married? Is that called a civil union? Does that involve a contract of any kind? I heard civil unions are popular in Europe.

Btw he meant this board section was for marriage minded people only, not the entire forum.

MrMan,
One problem with marriage is that it makes you promise to love the same person for life. How can you make a promise you arent sure you can keep? I mean you can't be sure you wont change or your partner wont change later on right? So isnt it unwise and dishonest to make a promise you cant keep? Thats the fundamental problem with marriage vows. You cannot promise you wont change later and neither can she. So isnt that dishonest? How do you justify that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27710
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Advice: Find a wife that's easygoing, caring and humble

Post by Winston » November 27th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 7:15 pm
Thats kristen stewart, the star of the twilight movies right? She looks like a cold bitch in that photo. Not caring, sweet and humble. Lol. Why did you post that bitches photo? I dont think anyone here is suggesting you marry a person like that. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only”