Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradicting

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradicting

Post by Winston »

Last night I talked to Monkro, Rock's former tenant in Taipei who has the same views as I do about America. He told me something interesting that makes a lot of sense. He said:

"If you can't get a woman in your country, then obviously there is something wrong with your country (assuming you are a decent guy of course). So why then would you want to bring a foreign woman to it?"

He is right if you think about it. Bringing a foreign woman or bride to America is in effect a LOGICAL SELF-CONTRADICTION. If something is so messed up in your country that you can't even find a good woman, then why would you want to bring a good woman from abroad to it? See what I mean? It's inherently SELF-CONTRADICTORY if you think about it.

A country that is toxic and turns women bad is definitely NOT a place you should bring a sweet, good, kind, caring, wholesome, feminine woman to. Right?

This is what the romance tour and marriage agencies don't consider or take into account.

So why do none of the guys trying to bride foreign brides with them consider this? Why doesn't TLC's 90 Day Fiancee program consider this either? They should interview me so I can tell them about it.

Monkro also said something else that's very revealing. He said:

"I dated a Chinese FOB girl in the Bay Area. She said she was miserable in America and hated it, and only stayed cause of her father. In my experience, foreign girls who are good, sweet and feminine are miserable in America. They don't fit in. So they either become miserable or they become Americanized and turn into bitches."

So true huh? So why would you want to put a good woman in a no-win situation like that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Because some men are fools. They do not think about the long term consequences of their decisions, instead living primarily in the here and now. As soon as they consider their problem 'solved' (as in: when they find a good woman), they forget all about what was the problem in the first place. Women westernize. Problems, again, arise. Relationships end, love dies. It's a vicious circle.

Why don't romance tours act on this? Simple: they don't care. It's business. Do you think for one second the organizers of such tours have idealistic reasons that are more important then the financial benefits? ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Those are men who still think in Blue Pill terms. They still believe that the USA is the best of the best, when it is actually one of the worst places for men and family life.

These men are incomplete in their acknowledgement of America as a place of social rot. Most will learn the rest the hard way.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 17th, 2020, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by sea_dragon »

Ghost wrote:Although it can be done successfully, it won't be successful without being VERY careful. Most won't be so cautious.

That said, most men think that a woman can be good apart from her surroundings, the culture she is immersed in. Women are like play-dough. They respond to social pressure and can't separate from society as a man would be able to do.

Any man who wants to bring a foreign bride to the West should ask Fschmidt for advice. He did it successfully and is still happily married. He did it the right way: he seeks for a sound religion for his family, and lives on the border with Mexico so that the evil American influence isn't so unbearably powerful.
I more or less agree with this assessment. But if I do have a family, I will not raise my children in the US. They will be bullied for being Asian by the white majority. So I would much rather raise them in an Asian country.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Re: Why bringing a FW to America is a Logical Contradiction

Post by Travel Dude »

This is one of my topics that I agree 100%.

Simple Story:

I met my wife overseas,

I busted my ass to get her the greencard.

She hated the US.

We moved to back to her country.

We are happy.

FORGET THE US..
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why bringing a FW to America is a Logical Contradiction

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:monkro: "If you can't get a woman in your country, then obviously there is something wrong with your country (assuming you are a decent guy of course). So why then would you want to bring a foreign woman to it?"
Seems like flawless logic to me
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

100% good posts on this thread
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Those are men who still think in Blue Pill terms. They still believe that the USA is the best of the best, when it is actually one of the worst places for men and family life.

These men are incomplete in their acknowledgement of America as a place of social rot. Most will learn the rest the hard way.
Typically if a young woman went through puberty overseas, in a decent society, she CAN make a decent girlfriend or wife. If she came to the USSA as a kid, then forget it.

But the KIDS you have with her - the kids will generally be corrupted, insolent, headed for sterility and/or destruction.

The social rot affects everyone RAISED in the USSA (outside Mormon-polygamist cults etc).

I suppose the FB thing could work if you did a DaveWe, and moved here a little while, then went elsewhere to raise (the new crop of) kids. Tough choreography to pull off in RL.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by travelsouth »

The term you guys are looking for is incognito gringas. Some of you guys are over thinking this. Plus there is a difference between not being able to get a US woman and not wanting one. If she was born overseas, went to school overseas, and worked overseas (outside of USA, Western Europe, Australia, etc) then she has developed her traits and nature there. Once you are in your 20s you are who you are. You aren't going to radically transform your core by moving to the USA. Yes you will adapt, but not like the kids do.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston, I can think of a couple of counter-arguments to your theory.

1. A man may be considered more attractive/appealing, etc. in another country than in his own. It makes sense to go abroad, marry, and return with his wife if he wants to live in the US.

2. A wife may be able to keep good values she was raised with in another country, that she wouldn't have learned in the US, after she moves to the US.

I live in the USA, and my wife is Indonesia. But I was never one who thought all women were bad in the USA. I don't think that the average young woman is the best wife material. For one thing, virginity in adults of marrying age seems rare in the US, and for me, that disqualified a potential spouse.

When I moved to Indonesia, many young women saw me as a desirable spouse. Many of them consider Caucasian looks to be attractive. A 'protruding nose' and fair sin are seen as attractive characteristics. Indonesians are sensitive to status and some women pay a lot more attention to the idea of men being providers than in the US, and whites and many other foreigners are perceived to be rich because, at the time, $300 a month, for example, was a whopping salary for a manager to get in Indonesia.

Just from the perspective of being able to attract women, there is an argument for western men to go to certain countries.

Courtship rituals in the US also aren't very marriage focused. A girl might date you for companionship, but break up when you start moving close to marry, if you can get her to go out with you in the first place.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

My wife has spent nearly 10 years in the US, and it hasn't ruined her. We are both Christians and our beliefs are very much influenced by that. Her social circle is main people from church, women from prayer meetings, and things like that. She doesn't hang out so much with Indonesian wives who married locals, partly because she doesn't feel like it's a good influence on her... because of the gossip and such. We'll see them at get-togethers.

My wife and I went to a church that had a lot of Filippinos for a while. Filippinos often hang out with each other, and I'd imagine if you marry a Filippina and you live in a city that has a lot of them, her friends could reinforce the ant-divorce culture of the Filippines if she had the right friends.

As my wife gets older, she gets easier to get along with, more considerate, and develops other good character and personality traits, even though we are living in the US. That's mainly because of her relationship with the Lord.

It's important to marry a woman with strong values, not a woman with a backbone made of jello who just follows what other people are doing whether it's right or wrong. If she's like that, and she comes over to the US and hangs out with a group of hens who peck their husbands, commit adultery, and are positive toward divorce, she may take on those values.

Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

MrMan wrote:My wife has spent nearly 10 years in the US, and it hasn't ruined her. We are both Christians and our beliefs are very much influenced by that. Her social circle is main people from church, women from prayer meetings, and things like that.
Granted I can't applaud embracing fiction, but if the alternative is her going out and getting smashed with other gringas I'd agree the conservative hocus pocus is better.
Farmer308
Freshman Poster

Post by Farmer308 »

I bring them here because this is where I can make good money.
This is exactly why I chose a girl who is:
Much younger and easier to control.
Almost totally uneducated. Best if they ever made it to high school.
Destitute and have a dependant family. She needs to know that failure to please her husband = her family goes hungry.
Once you get her here she needs to be isolated socially. Except to church every other Sunday I don't allow my wife to leave my house / property unless I take her out (which I do at least once a week).
I would never teach her to drive and her contacts with others are limited to other filipinas who are married to my friends and live a similar life.
Of course this can result in a depressed and unhappy girl. This is why I chose a single mom so she has her daughter to occupy her time and keep her company. It's also why I make sure she has frequent (daily) contact with her family via skype. I also take her back to the philippines every other year for a month long visit to her family.
Of course a well written pre-nup is essential. It clearly lays out what she will get if the marriage ends. I made sure my net worth was well documented prior to getting married and that most of my assets where well protected in my adult son's name or trusts. I have learned that some life insurance that assures her of a decent life back in the philippines if I should die results in a much more contented wife.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:Last night I talked to Monkro, Rock's former tenant in Taipei who has the same views as I do about America. He told me something interesting that makes a lot of sense. He said:

"If you can't get a woman in your country, then obviously there is something wrong with your country (assuming you are a decent guy of course). So why then would you want to bring a foreign woman to it?"

He is right if you think about it. Bringing a foreign woman or bride to America is in effect a LOGICAL SELF-CONTRADICTION. If something is so messed up in your country that you can't even find a good woman, then why would you want to bring a good woman from abroad to it? See what I mean? It's inherently SELF-CONTRADICTORY if you think about it.

A country that is toxic and turns women bad is definitely NOT a place you should bring a sweet, good, kind, caring, wholesome, feminine woman to. Right?

This is what the romance tour and marriage agencies don't consider or take into account.

So why do none of the guys trying to bride foreign brides with them consider this? Why doesn't TLC's 90 Day Fiancee program consider this either? They should interview me so I can tell them about it.

Monkro also said something else that's very revealing. He said:

"I dated a Chinese FOB girl in the Bay Area. She said she was miserable in America and hated it, and only stayed cause of her father. In my experience, foreign girls who are good, sweet and feminine are miserable in America. They don't fit in. So they either become miserable or they become Americanized and turn into bitches."

So true huh? So why would you want to put a good woman in a no-win situation like that?
There is something wrong with this country, but it doesnt mean she has to become infected by the virus. You have to pick the right woman, and that is one who hasnt been a sluut (hopefully) cause they are prone to break up with men, because they're used to discarding men and moving on with ease, and you want a woman who is mostly obedient and looking to please you as the man and not bossy at all. In other words, get a decent chick.

Most men don't know jack about women, and they end up with a terrible woman, because they are manginas at heart. See, don't assume that just because the American women suck that the men have escaped the brainwashing. If you grew up in the states, you have been infected by all kinds of ideas on how to treat women and how women should behave. Even overseas, that mindset that you have as the man may lead you to pick the wrong woman. And it isnt as if all foreign women are rosey. I have met plenty of foreign women who are completely mean.

It is easier to find women in foreign countries because there is a cultural consensus among men and women that things are supposed to happen in a more natural way, rather than the unnatural way the US has set things up. But that's mostly it. Once you have your foreign woman, you need no longer concern yourself with the getting a woman problem.

Also, I think a lot of the infection comes from the woman socializing with manginas who will spoil her. So if she has been free to date American men, those manginas will probably end up changing her mindset when she realizes these fools put women on pedestals and consider women equals. In other words, American men give women power. But as long as she hasnt dated American men, and as long as she isnt a party wh*re then you should be fine.

It also helps if God is on your side. God punishes women for their adultery on this earth. (He has punished me for my fornication, so I do know personally, and I've read the parts in the Bible where He says He does.) A saved Christian woman, who has the Holy Ghost inside of her, will have God remind her that certain activity is wrong. And if she ever leaves, God is not going to let her destroy you. How could He, when you are His spiritual son, and He's promised to protect you from evil? And whatever crime she commits against you, if He lets her commit it successfully (and He very well may find a way to block her intended result), she will face her own troubles for having done that to you.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

MrMan wrote:My wife has spent nearly 10 years in the US, and it hasn't ruined her. We are both Christians and our beliefs are very much influenced by that. Her social circle is main people from church, women from prayer meetings, and things like that. She doesn't hang out so much with Indonesian wives who married locals, partly because she doesn't feel like it's a good influence on her... because of the gossip and such. We'll see them at get-togethers.

My wife and I went to a church that had a lot of Filippinos for a while. Filippinos often hang out with each other, and I'd imagine if you marry a Filippina and you live in a city that has a lot of them, her friends could reinforce the ant-divorce culture of the Filippines if she had the right friends.

As my wife gets older, she gets easier to get along with, more considerate, and develops other good character and personality traits, even though we are living in the US. That's mainly because of her relationship with the Lord.

It's important to marry a woman with strong values, not a woman with a backbone made of jello who just follows what other people are doing whether it's right or wrong. If she's like that, and she comes over to the US and hangs out with a group of hens who peck their husbands, commit adultery, and are positive toward divorce, she may take on those values.

Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

Yup, and there are even members of MGTOW who brought their wives back to live in the states who also have been married for many years. I think it is okay to hate America, but there is no reason to throw the baby out with the bath water. A man can't outrun every problem in life. A man is better off living his life and trusting in God. These men have to run away to the other side of the world because they don't believe God is real. If they believed, they would realize that God will protect you anywhere, cause everything belongs to Him, including every person living or dead, and the whole world. There is no reason to get up and move to Asia or Russia just because the legal system. I would bet there are some horrendous laws in those other countries, but as a foreigner living life, those men will probably never become aware of them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.