Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradicting

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6613
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Cornfed » October 23rd, 2015, 12:26 am

God seems to be happy to let the Devil run the show in the West for the time being.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3068
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Yohan » October 23rd, 2015, 2:18 am

Adama wrote: It also helps if God is on your side. God punishes women for their adultery on this earth. (He has punished me for my fornication, so I do know personally, and I've read the parts in the Bible where He says He does.) A saved Christian woman, who has the Holy Ghost inside of her, will have God remind her that certain activity is wrong. And if she ever leaves, God is not going to let her destroy you. How could He, when you are His spiritual son, and He's promised to protect you from evil? And whatever crime she commits against you, if He lets her commit it successfully (and He very well may find a way to block her intended result), she will face her own troubles for having done that to you.
Christianity is a religion out of fantasy, about the same as with all religions. However Christianity is selling out nowadays its moral values to feminism and its priests are often suffering of pedophilia due to a lack of sex. Do you really believe what you write here?

What has Jesus to do with this topic anyway? This topic is about if it makes sense to bring a foreign wife into USA.

I think, it does not make any sense, and it is better let the woman where she is and move to her country.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3068
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Yohan » October 23rd, 2015, 2:26 am

Winston wrote: "If you can't get a woman in your country, then obviously there is something wrong with your country (assuming you are a decent guy of course). So why then would you want to bring a foreign woman to it?"

He is right if you think about it. Bringing a foreign woman or bride to America is in effect a LOGICAL SELF-CONTRADICTION.
That's correct, in every pro-feminist country there is 'something' wrong. There is no logical reason to bring a foreign wife into Western feminist countries. It's not only about USA, but about EU/UK, Australia... If you have no other choice but to stay in these countries, the best and safest way for a man is to stay single - no marriage, no children.

Do not bring foreign women into Western countries - the best solution is to bring yourself outside of Western countries.

The purpose of this forum is to be HAPPIER ABROAD - for you as a man and not for the woman.

Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
Posts: 113
Joined: October 16th, 2015, 12:47 am

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Eightfold Path » October 23rd, 2015, 2:46 am

Yohan wrote:Christianity is a religion out of fantasy, about the same as with all religions. However Christianity is selling out nowadays its moral values to feminism and its priests are often suffering of pedophilia due to a lack of sex. Do you really believe what you write here?
Let's see . . .

>Religion that needs to use fear to gain membership ("join or burn forever!")
>Religious pedophiles/rapists are allowed to keep doing what they do, and they're supposed to be emissaries of god -- even called "father" by many
>Murders in the name of their religion (crusades?)
>Cognitive dissonance
>Censorship of non-christians
>Agenda to blend state and church in a country where the design was intended to keep both separate

Need I go on? It's best not to exert your energy with dogmatics. All they see is their reality. Since they have all the answers, there is no need to waste energy on them. Notice the topic has nothing to do with religion, and yet, it somehow reached around to it. Dogmatics wait on a fictional fairy godfather to save them, and when other people put on the boots and get to work, it's 'god' that is to be thanked. I'm sure this dogmatic thinks that "god brought you and your wife together". Anything you did to meet her was what 'god' allowed you to do.

It's best you don't waste your energy. Do what I do. Nod, laugh, and move on to constructive topics with positive energy and solutions.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Adama » October 23rd, 2015, 5:31 am

Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: It also helps if God is on your side. God punishes women for their adultery on this earth. (He has punished me for my fornication, so I do know personally, and I've read the parts in the Bible where He says He does.) A saved Christian woman, who has the Holy Ghost inside of her, will have God remind her that certain activity is wrong. And if she ever leaves, God is not going to let her destroy you. How could He, when you are His spiritual son, and He's promised to protect you from evil? And whatever crime she commits against you, if He lets her commit it successfully (and He very well may find a way to block her intended result), she will face her own troubles for having done that to you.
Christianity is a religion out of fantasy, about the same as with all religions. However Christianity is selling out nowadays its moral values to feminism and its priests are often suffering of pedophilia due to a lack of sex. Do you really believe what you write here?

What has Jesus to do with this topic anyway? This topic is about if it makes sense to bring a foreign wife into USA.

I think, it does not make any sense, and it is better let the woman where she is and move to her country.
You don't believe in the power of God and you think all religions are equal, that is fine by me. I also do not subscribe to much of what you have to say either. God is real. You will find out, but only after it is too late.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Adama » October 23rd, 2015, 5:33 am

Cornfed wrote:God seems to be happy to let the Devil run the show in the West for the time being.
Maybe so. The devil is the god of this world. Do you remember that he brought Jesus to a high mountain and promised Him all the kingdoms of the Earth if only Jesus would have fallen down at worshiped him? The devil doesnt own the world, but he is in control over it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Farmer308
Freshman Poster
Posts: 120
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 7:29 pm

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Farmer308 » October 23rd, 2015, 6:08 am

Adama wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: It also helps if God is on your side. God punishes women for their adultery on this earth. (He has punished me for my fornication, so I do know personally, and I've read the parts in the Bible where He says He does.) A saved Christian woman, who has the Holy Ghost inside of her, will have God remind her that certain activity is wrong. And if she ever leaves, God is not going to let her destroy you. How could He, when you are His spiritual son, and He's promised to protect you from evil? And whatever crime she commits against you, if He lets her commit it successfully (and He very well may find a way to block her intended result), she will face her own troubles for having done that to you.
Christianity is a religion out of fantasy, about the same as with all religions. However Christianity is selling out nowadays its moral values to feminism and its priests are often suffering of pedophilia due to a lack of sex. Do you really believe what you write here?

What has Jesus to do with this topic anyway? This topic is about if it makes sense to bring a foreign wife into USA.

I think, it does not make any sense, and it is better let the woman where she is and move to her country.
You don't believe in the power of God and you think all religions are equal, that is fine by me. I also do not subscribe to much of what you have to say either. God is real. You will find out, but only after it is too late.
If it went so sad (and harmful) it would be amusing at how many adults insist their imaginary friend is to real despite an absence of any evidence.
My son used to have an imaginary friend and insisted he was real, but like other rational adults outgrew his imaginary friend.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Adama » October 23rd, 2015, 6:18 am

Farmer308 wrote:
Adama wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Adama wrote: It also helps if God is on your side. God punishes women for their adultery on this earth. (He has punished me for my fornication, so I do know personally, and I've read the parts in the Bible where He says He does.) A saved Christian woman, who has the Holy Ghost inside of her, will have God remind her that certain activity is wrong. And if she ever leaves, God is not going to let her destroy you. How could He, when you are His spiritual son, and He's promised to protect you from evil? And whatever crime she commits against you, if He lets her commit it successfully (and He very well may find a way to block her intended result), she will face her own troubles for having done that to you.
Christianity is a religion out of fantasy, about the same as with all religions. However Christianity is selling out nowadays its moral values to feminism and its priests are often suffering of pedophilia due to a lack of sex. Do you really believe what you write here?

What has Jesus to do with this topic anyway? This topic is about if it makes sense to bring a foreign wife into USA.

I think, it does not make any sense, and it is better let the woman where she is and move to her country.
You don't believe in the power of God and you think all religions are equal, that is fine by me. I also do not subscribe to much of what you have to say either. God is real. You will find out, but only after it is too late.
If it went so sad (and harmful) it would be amusing at how many adults insist their imaginary friend is to real despite an absence of any evidence.
My son used to have an imaginary friend and insisted he was real, but like other rational adults outgrew his imaginary friend.
I have a friend, but he is not imaginary. :) There is proof all around us of His existence and His glory. From the DNA in our cells, to the sun, the air we breathe, mountains, even fresh water. When you conceive a child, don't you imagine what a glorious and amazing thing it is, that two people can get together and create another person? Doesnt that make you wonder? I know it doesnt because you are atheists. It is just a matter of a few billion years for the earth to be able to overcome the entropy in order to create life, when nowhere else has it been proven that a chaotic system can become orderly without the introduction of energy. And you'd rather believe that the "universe" was created in an explosion from nothingness into everything we see around us today. Believe it or not, it takes more faith to believe that lie than it does to believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God who died for our sins. The imaginary thing, my friend, is that atheists believe something which is not proven themselves. Evolution and the Big Bang have never been observed, yet some how these atheists accept it as fact simply because another group of atheists with a few titles after their names decided this has to be true, because they also do not want God to exist. God wants everyone to go to heaven. Just most people don't want to believe in God so they can go be with Him there. For them, they will have a great life on earth, only to spend eternity in shame. Keep thinking none of this is real. Just because you can't see it. <shrugology>
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster
Posts: 113
Joined: October 16th, 2015, 12:47 am

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Eightfold Path » October 23rd, 2015, 6:31 am

Farmer308 wrote:If it went so sad (and harmful) it would be amusing at how many adults insist their imaginary friend is to real despite an absence of any evidence. My son used to have an imaginary friend and insisted he was real, but like other rational adults outgrew his imaginary friend.
Of course, the dogmatic will use the "sun, air, cells and everything else that is beautiful" as an argument. Sad, though. In a way. I bet they haven't stopped to wonder that even if there is a creator, if he/she/it would want their creations to be that way. Watch me point out another fallacy.

"Evolution and the Big Bang have never been observed, yet some how these atheists accept it as fact simply because another group of atheists with a few titles after their names decided this has to be true, because they also do not want God to exist."

"The creation of the world by intelligent design/god/yaweh has never been observed, yet somehow these Christians accept it as fact simply because another group of Christians with a few titles attached to their names decided this has to be true, because they also want god to exist."

See how simple that was?

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Adama » October 23rd, 2015, 6:51 am

Eightfold Path wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:If it went so sad (and harmful) it would be amusing at how many adults insist their imaginary friend is to real despite an absence of any evidence. My son used to have an imaginary friend and insisted he was real, but like other rational adults outgrew his imaginary friend.
Of course, the dogmatic will use the "sun, air, cells and everything else that is beautiful" as an argument. Sad, though. In a way. I bet they haven't stopped to wonder that even if there is a creator, if he/she/it would want their creations to be that way. Watch me point out another fallacy.

"Evolution and the Big Bang have never been observed, yet some how these atheists accept it as fact simply because another group of atheists with a few titles after their names decided this has to be true, because they also do not want God to exist."

"The creation of the world by intelligent design/god/yaweh has never been observed, yet somehow these Christians accept it as fact simply because another group of Christians with a few titles attached to their names decided this has to be true, because they also want god to exist."

See how simple that was?

As simple as it can be, because you are wrong as can be. Either listen to me or don't listen to me. Do not mischaracterize my position. Part of me understands though, because you do not wish to understand, and that is fine, you could ignore me. I suppose you are in a way. :)

Bible believing Christians do not believe God because another group of Christians want God to exist. Bible believing Christians believe God because God's Word is true, and God actually exists. You who do not believe will always wonder whether He is real or not. The people who have faith know He is real, because He gave us the gift of the Holy Spirit, and He is the one which shows us that the Bible is true. Believers can not give other believers faith in God. A person has to choose on their own.

Now another Christian can pull a non-believer out of the fire, which converts them into a Christian through faith in Jesus Christ alone, but that is only done through the Holy Spirit of God and God's Word. If God were not involved, then your statement would be true. But He is real. You just don't want Him.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Farmer308
Freshman Poster
Posts: 120
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 7:29 pm

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Farmer308 » October 23rd, 2015, 7:28 am

I have observed evolution. If you haven't then you don't have much of a science education as its easily observed in a lab.
You compliance about your position being mischarecterised and in the same post make all sorts of unsupported assumptions about what I beleive.
I really do understand that certain kinds of people really need to have a god, or gods to worship. Some people need that cruch, I bet that and it's not really the fault.
What I dislike is how all of the rest of us must suffer for it.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Adama » October 23rd, 2015, 7:33 am

Farmer308 wrote:I have observed evolution. If you haven't then you don't have much of a science education as its easily observed in a lab.
You compliance about your position being mischarecterised and in the same post make all sorts of unsupported assumptions about what I beleive.
I really do understand that certain kinds of people really need to have a god, or gods to worship. Some people need that cruch, I bet that and it's not really the fault.
What I dislike is how all of the rest of us must suffer for it.
Then why bother? You don't have to suffer anything, not for me at least. Hey, I am sorry for your suffering. If I could help you in some way, I would. You're right. I have no idea what you believe. I am just citing typically what atheists believe. You can believe it is a crutch, lacks support, or whatever, just as you called it imaginary. That is up to you. All I am saying is that it is real.

Thanks for playing. :)

Unfortunately, Mr Farmer, if you claim you have seen evolution then you have been deceived. There is positively none. There is evidence for adaptation within species, but that is not evolution. That's simply others with less desirable traits dying off. None of that signifies a change into a different type of organism. Never has that been shown. Your science is a lie, and no lab can show you ANY such evidence whatsoever.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Adama » October 23rd, 2015, 7:44 am

Farmer308 wrote:I have observed evolution. You compliance about your position being mischarecterised and in the same post make all sorts of unsupported assumptions about what I beleive.

BTW, apparently my "mischarecterisation" about you was correct. You say I "mischarecterised" by making assumptions. However, you said in the very first sentence that I am right. You do believe evolution. Oh my goodness. What lengths people will go through. I can't bother with anyone like you, who will lie to win an argument, or either can lie to himself so effortlessly that he believes the lie he's telling. It's obvious that you contradicted yourself in that whole paragraph in your attempt to say I mischaracterized you, LOL. That is amazing to me.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3068
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Yohan » October 23rd, 2015, 10:35 am

Adama wrote: There is proof all around us of His existence and His glory.
There is nothing which is proving any existence of a 'God' (whatever this might be) and which is pointing to creation except out of human fantasy.

About Christianity, we cannot even prove that Jesus did exist as a real human. Sources supposed to report about this person reported nothing.

About creation, a 'God' is NOT supposed to create something what we are now as humans.
We have eyes worse than those of birds,
we have a nose which can smell far less than any dog.
we have ears, which hear by far less than bats.
Not to talk about birds which can fly, but humans cannot, well at least we can run (not so fast and far compared to many animals) and we can swim a little, for sure humans are not better than many animals.
if it is really true that the human was created out of something, it was created as a rather weak creature full with programming errors as animals were created earlier than humans.

-----

Compared to Christianity at that ancient time, Islam was very much advanced regarding science.
Already around 1000 Al-Biruni was able to prove that the earth is round, understood its size and position as not the center of the universe, and nobody, unlike in Christianity 600 years later (Galileo), was threatening him with death for publishing his research.
Biruni (973 - 1048) developed a new method using trigonometric calculations to compute earth's radius and circumference based on the angle between the horizontal line and true horizon from a mountain top with known height. He calculated the height of the mountain by going to two points at sea level with a known distance apart and then measuring the angle between the plain and the top of the mountain for both points. Biruni's estimate of 6,339.9 km for the Earth radius had an error of 0.0026 and was 16.8 km less than the current value of 6,356.7 km. The idea came to him when he was on top of a tall mountain near Nandana in India. He measured the dip angle using an astrolabe and he applied to the law of sines formula. He also made use of algebra in his calculation. A = Highest point of mountain B = Lowest point of mountain h = Height of the mountain C = Lowest point of true horizon visible from point A O = Centre of Earth α = Dip angle r = Earth's radius Solution: The angle AOC = α. AO=(r+h) is the hypotenuse in triangle AOC. r=(r+h).cos(α) Then the right side can be simplified to find r. r=h.cos(α)/(1-cos(α))

Farmer308
Freshman Poster
Posts: 120
Joined: October 21st, 2015, 7:29 pm

Re: Why Bringing a Foreign Wife to America is Self-Contradic

Post by Farmer308 » October 23rd, 2015, 2:45 pm

Adama wrote:
Farmer308 wrote:I have observed evolution. You compliance about your position being mischarecterised and in the same post make all sorts of unsupported assumptions about what I beleive.

BTW, apparently my "mischarecterisation" about you was correct. You say I "mischarecterised" by making assumptions. However, you said in the very first sentence that I am right. You do believe evolution. Oh my goodness. What lengths people will go through. I can't bother with anyone like you, who will lie to win an argument, or either can lie to himself so effortlessly that he believes the lie he's telling. It's obvious that you contradicted yourself in that whole paragraph in your attempt to say I mischaracterized you, LOL. That is amazing to me.
I "blieve" in evolutuon in the exact same way I "believe" gravity. Facts are facts regardless of how you or I feel about them.
In your previous post you stated I beleive several things I dont. You lied, you bore false whitness. A typical tactic of the religious.
The suffering is real. Thanks to religion my nephew was killed invading Iraq in 2003, I can't buy a car or beer on Sunday, I have to take my shoes off every time I fly, have to show a passport every time I come back from Mexico. The negative effects on my life from the religious people is endless.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only”