The 30 to 50 year age gap in marriage makes sense

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

The 30 to 50 year age gap in marriage makes sense

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Why marry at a young age when every year your wife will get old.

My wife i expect to have a minimum 30 year age difference. Therefore I can't marry till 50 at the absolute earliest if the girl is 18 (couple years of courting ;) ) and even older if she is mid 20's. Its great when you think with that attitude cause then it means you wont be in a rush for marriage. Every year you get older and the women will always be the same age. And in the meantime you can enjoy your freedom and become financially free too not being tied down to someone. You can amass a lot more wealth and knowledge being alone. Its a win win.

and soem will say well she is with you for your money. I say WHO CARES at that point. :lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The
Junior Poster

Re: The 30 to 50 year age gap marriage makes sense

Post by The »

Thats why I always say to not marry until age 50 or older....If you prefer to have kids at a younger age that is fine, but marriage? 50 or older....Or like in Tina Turner's case marry your young beau at age 73! 8)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

The wrote:Thats why I always say to not marry until age 50 or older....If you prefer to have kids at a younger age that is fine, but marriage? 50 or older....Or like in Tina Turner's case marry your young beau at age 73! 8)

no i dont want kids which is one reason why im focusing on myself and trying to build up my wealth cause im not in a hurry to settle down with kids i dont even want them. And id rather have a hot single mom at 50 years old who is 25 or something then a 35 year old woman who is with me out of "love" :roll:
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Yeah i agree....I do want children so i guess thats where we differ...But the rest of your post is on point.....Being with a woman based on love is something that is of less importance than what she can contribute to the relationship.....What is this hoe bringing to the table? Is she going to enhance my lifestyle by being with her or is she going to drag me down to her level?? Thats more important to me than "love".......
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The problem with a huge age gap is that if / when you have kids, you'll be quite old, and you won't be around long enough to teach your kids a lot of stuff or have the energy to do stuff with them, and they'll never get to see their dad as a youngish man. It's good to have an age gap but I think some people get too obsessed about it. 10-20 years (depending on your age) is best.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Johnny1975 wrote:The problem with a huge age gap is that if / when you have kids, you'll be quite old, and you won't be around long enough to teach your kids a lot of stuff or have the energy to do stuff with them, and they'll never get to see their dad as a youngish man. It's good to have an age gap but I think some people get too obsessed about it. 10-20 years (depending on your age) is best.
Are you old an infirm or do you just have silly ideas of what life has to be after 40? As to the OP- I ended up
along that line....my wife is 30 years older than I am. There seems to be this assumption that older men
are fat-assed oldsters, and I think that in many cases in Western Europe and the USA, this is TRUE.

I have kids- from a 14 year old girl to a new baby now with my second wife. My wife and kids do not see
me as "Old" in any disabling sense. They know I can outwork, outgun, and out-think any of the "young" dads
they know. You can stay in good shape both in body and mind much later than most will assume so long as you are not living the slothful life of the West. This morning I weighed in at 178lbs and 5' 10"...rock hard abs and a total f-monkey in bed. It would be pathetic if I was exceptional, even though when I am in the USA, It sometimes feels that way, with men younger than I am lumbering around with huge bellies and the general
flabby condition of men past 35. If you are a "master" even younger women in the USA treat you differently.
It might be pheromones- but some younger women can sense that they are dealing with an older bull that can
easily bang them till they are walking funny. You might call it life force.

The pathetic weak stereotypes that fly around this forum are silly. If you want to do it, just live your life and screw the rest.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

OutWest wrote:
This morning I weighed in at 178lbs and 5' 10"...rock hard abs and a total f-monkey in bed...
lol - this is a little more information than I wanted on a Friday morning, but your point is well taken.

It's not just that our perception of what getting older is like is inaccurate - it's based on our incorrect human perception of what happens at various stages of life. My personal experience is right to the point. Mother was beautiful and in good shape - and died at 40. Father has been seriously overweight his entire life - he's 85. So the bottom line is - we simply don't know. Live your life like you have many happy and productive years left - but realize you could drop dead tomorrow.

BTW, I figure everyone knows by now - 35 year gap between the wife and I. And we're both f-monkeys in bed :)
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Johnny1975 wrote:The problem with a huge age gap is that if / when you have kids, you'll be quite old, and you won't be around long enough to teach your kids a lot of stuff or have the energy to do stuff with them, and they'll never get to see their dad as a youngish man. It's good to have an age gap but I think some people get too obsessed about it. 10-20 years (depending on your age) is best.

Yeah if your goal is to have kids then I dont think its a good idea.

Thats not my goal but I realize it will be hard to find a woman like that. Henry of lifebeyondthesea seems to have that same goal of no kids and a huge age gap and hes struggling to find a woman for that. Maybe Id just stay single though if i can't find that. Even when your kids are in their 30's they will need their parents support or advice. so really getting married and having kids no later than 30's is best for these people. Im glad my parents didnt have me when they are older theyd already be dead.
Last edited by newlifeinphilippines on November 7th, 2014, 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

davewe wrote:
OutWest wrote:
This morning I weighed in at 178lbs and 5' 10"...rock hard abs and a total f-monkey in bed...
And we're both f-monkeys in bed :)

thats why I can't wait till marriage. You can find out how a girl really feels about you by how she acts in the bed. Really I believe it. Most women wouldn't make the cut in that department.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

OutWest wrote:
Are you old an infirm or do you just have silly ideas of what life has to be after 40? As to the OP- I ended up
along that line....my wife is 30 years older than I am. There seems to be this assumption that older men
are fat-assed oldsters, and I think that in many cases in Western Europe and the USA, this is TRUE.

I have kids- from a 14 year old girl to a new baby now with my second wife. My wife and kids do not see
me as "Old" in any disabling sense. They know I can outwork, outgun, and out-think any of the "young" dads
they know. You can stay in good shape both in body and mind much later than most will assume so long as you are not living the slothful life of the West. This morning I weighed in at 178lbs and 5' 10"...rock hard abs and a total f-monkey in bed. It would be pathetic if I was exceptional, even though when I am in the USA, It sometimes feels that way, with men younger than I am lumbering around with huge bellies and the general
flabby condition of men past 35. If you are a "master" even younger women in the USA treat you differently.
It might be pheromones- but some younger women can sense that they are dealing with an older bull that can

The pathetic weak stereotypes that fly around this forum are silly. If you want to do it, just live your life and screw the rest.
Are you suggesting that I've made nothing but silly points that have no basis in reality or are not legitimate concerns?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

This is a mathematically proven selfish arrangement for children. If you are a MGTOW then it makes sense. But I question why a MGTOW would get married.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

drealm wrote:This is a mathematically proven selfish arrangement for children. If you are a MGTOW then it makes sense. But I question why a MGTOW would get married.
Yes like i said earlier i think its actually WRONG if your goal is to have kids. Now if your wit a single mother already or dont plan on kids maybe its ok to have large gaps.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Johnny1975 wrote:
OutWest wrote:

Are you suggesting that I've made nothing but silly points that have no basis in reality or are not legitimate concerns?
Actually your points are legitimate concerns and applicable to social norms in Western Europe and the USA.
I admit that I am an outlier, and to myself or others with a similar view on life, ALL of Western European
and American social norms and rigid social taboos become silly. I think your points are a reflection of those
expectations, and if a man is one of those living within that controlled box, then I guess he is stuck.

It is only silly to me because I live so far away from that stuff in every way.
I
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

you cant defy the biological clock sorry.

Just more delusional fantasy from a expat whos been in the jungles too long. :roll:
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:you cant defy the biological clock sorry.

Just more delusional fantasy from a expat whos been in the jungles too long. :roll:
LOL...you are quite amusing, but childish. Of course you cannot ultimately defeat father time, but biological clocks run at different rates for different people. Some people like are old at 20. Others stretch their prime well beyond average. You act like that is some kind of news-flash. Genetics and life are not fair- some win the lottery and some have inherited tendencies that combine with poor living habits to make living to 60 a hard task. Others, like my great grandfather, worked full time till he was past 90 and lived to the age of 100.