The 30 to 50 year age gap in marriage makes sense

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: The 30 to 50 year age gap in marriage makes sense

Post by chanta76 »

Newlifephilippines is what 30 years old or something. So let say he saves enough and waits until he is 50 years old. That's 20 years in to the future.

If let say all Mr.Bluelight and the Will-N-Dodd of the world did not over pasteurize the Philippines or better yet if all the mongers didn't over pasteurize the rest of the world because I think in 20 years your going to see more and more western expats just doing that. And hopefully the rest of Asia doesn't develop where the girls become westernize and hopefully there still be some decent girls left in 20 years into the future...so there can be choices for a 50 years old guy.

Me thinks in 20 years...the world will change that the choices might not be there as it is today. So for newlifephilippines playing this waiting game...I wish him allot of luck.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

chanta76 wrote:Newlifephilippines is what 30 years old or something. So let say he saves enough and waits until he is 50 years old. That's 20 years in to the future.

If let say all Mr.Bluelight and the Will-N-Dodd of the world did not over pasteurize the Philippines or better yet if all the mongers didn't over pasteurize the rest of the world because I think in 20 years your going to see more and more western expats just doing that. And hopefully the rest of Asia doesn't develop where the girls become westernize and hopefully there still be some decent girls left in 20 years into the future...so there can be choices for a 50 years old guy.

Me thinks in 20 years...the world will change that the choices might not be there as it is today. So for newlifephilippines playing this waiting game...I wish him allot of luck.

If something great comes across my path i wont play the waiting game. Im not sure when ill be traveling again. Besides unlike mr bluelight and Will n dowd and almost all other guys here I want a protestant girl or a catholic who is willing to convert when I want a wife so what im looking for is hard to find and not their target demographic.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I was 51-52 and dating 19 year olds in the PH. There is no problem there. It really depends on how old you look. act, not how old you are. If at 60+, you look like this:

then you have no problem.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote:I was 51-52 and dating 19 year olds in the PH. There is no problem there. It really depends on how old you look. act, not how old you are. If at 60+, you look like this:

Who is that guy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

are you joking hero?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Sylvester Stallone?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I laugh when my 30-something and 40-something Filipina friends try to pressure me into getting married. I'm only 46 but they tell me I'm not getting any younger and that I'm wasting time. They're just trying to project their own fears onto me to sucker me into marrying them.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hero wrote:I laugh when my 30-something and 40-something Filipina friends try to pressure me into getting married. I'm only 46 but they tell me I'm not getting any younger and that I'm wasting time. They're just trying to project their own fears onto me to sucker me into marrying them.
Filipinas in america? Why aren't they married? Did they divorce their first expat or are they 2nd generation filipinas in america?

Thats true. Since im early 30's I really can't go older than 18 if i was to marry in the next couple years cause lets say i married at 35 18 to 35 is only a 17 year age gap which isn't much. So im not in a hurry to marry anyways cause I dont trust most women and im picky and at my age especially so. I cringe to think if i had married a filipina at lets say 25 when i was 28 which was sort of like me and my bargirl when she was 27 and i was 30 when we met. Which seems great at the time but in a few short years the honeymoon phase would be over and then you gotta make sure the girl has good character. In only 4 years she would be 29 instead of 25 and i can tell you even my bargirl was hot at 28 but she is turning 30 in a month and I bet at 32 she will be barely above average.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

ladislav wrote:I was 51-52 and dating 19 year olds in the PH. There is no problem there. It really depends on how old you look. act, not how old you are. If at 60+, you look like this:

So basically if you look like a stroke victim, you can still get young p***y in the Phillipines? God bless them... :lol:
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:I laugh when my 30-something and 40-something Filipina friends try to pressure me into getting married. I'm only 46 but they tell me I'm not getting any younger and that I'm wasting time. They're just trying to project their own fears onto me to sucker me into marrying them.
Filipinas in america? Why aren't they married? Did they divorce their first expat or are they 2nd generation filipinas in america?
One of them is a 47 year old divorced Filipina in America, first generation. The other one is a 33-year-old Filipina living in Qatar. She's never been married but did have an American BF. Both are probably scared to death that they'll die alone.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hero wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:
One of them is a 47 year old divorced Filipina in America, first generation. The other one is a 33-year-old Filipina living in Qatar. She's never been married but did have an American BF. Both are probably scared to death that they'll die alone.
they wont die alone their standards are too high. They simply will lower their standards probably if they truly are that scared. Guys do it all the time so can they. Women can always get a guy no matter what. Its not like in america where even a fat chick will have standards.

The only time i seen a girl struggling to pin down a guy was my bargirl cause despite being hot she works in the bar and has 2 kids and is approaching 30 so that is 3 strikes against her. Only the most desperate guy would put a ring on it.
firahs75
Freshman Poster

Post by firahs75 »

Sorry for the necro but after reading this i just had to comment....
In general, women are wired to give happiness, not to be sexpots.....remember, men get into relationships to have sex, women have sex to get into relationships...you will always find exceptions to the rule but this is the general rule....and what difference does it make? everyone ends up happy...
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

firahs75 wrote:Sorry for the necro but after reading this i just had to comment....
In general, women are wired to give happiness, not to be sexpots.....remember, men get into relationships to have sex, women have sex to get into relationships...you will always find exceptions to the rule but this is the general rule....and what difference does it make? everyone ends up happy...
This needs to be framed.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I wonder about if you are snipped in the PI and wifey gets knocked up by some local bastard. As I understand it, you can't divorce the slag. Wouldn't you be stuck with what is obviously not your kid or be forced into exile.

The whole age gap and no kids means no divorse. I believe the stats as presented are valid and the counter arguments presented are pretty weak and desperate.
I have to wonder though. Perhaps an age gap is an indicator of gold digging and more gap =more gold digging. I'd say that alone would explain the rise as the gap got bigger.
As for kids, it seems most couples want kids and if they can't have them, that is the sort of thing that can blow a marriage out of the water. Especially if one person only is "at fault"

The wrote:
So basically if you look like a stroke victim, you can still get young p***y in the Phillipines? God bless them... :lol:
I knew a guy who has a recent stroke. He went walking along a canal in the Philippines and this rowing crew passed by and the guy in front started mocking his condition yelling "Stroke Stroke Stoke" over.

True story. So totally happened.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

cdnFA wrote:I wonder about if you are snipped in the PI and wifey gets knocked up by some local bastard. As I understand it, you can't divorce the slag. Wouldn't you be stuck with what is obviously not your kid or be forced into exile.
I met a woman in the Philippines earlier in the year. She was interested in the relationship of me and my wife, as she herself had a foreign boyfriend too in the past. I asked how things turned out, and she said; "I dumped him because he was a 'kapon', how do I translate... castrated?" "Do you mean, sterilized?" I suggested, and she said: "Yes! That's it."

He was infertile and it was a dealbreaker for her. She ended up marrying a Filipino man and they are currently expecting their third child.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144