How to meet

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
caesar3345
Freshman Poster

How to meet

Post by caesar3345 »

Hello all,

XXX

Many thanks.
Last edited by caesar3345 on March 7th, 2015, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: How to meet a marriage material foreign girl online firs

Post by Hero »

Chat with her online for a year before you go visit her.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Hero wrote:Chat with her online for a year before you go visit her.
Yeah most of the flakes and scammers come and go and have zero attention span or will to even do a chat more than once. If you can find a girl that constistently wants to chat with you either this is her day job to get guys to send her money or she is never serious about meeting anyone and does it for attention, she is a hoe, or she is serious. 1/3 chance of success :)
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Most men are lazy assholes who never get off their ass and go anywhere. Since a woman has a limited window of youth it makes sense that she should ignore men who take too long to visit her. A year is a ridiculous amount of time to expect a woman to commit to a man whom she's never seen.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

drealm wrote:Most men are lazy assholes who never get off their a** and go anywhere. Since a woman has a limited window of youth it makes sense that she should ignore men who take too long to visit her. A year is a ridiculous amount of time to expect a woman to commit to a man whom she's never seen.
and thats why most of these women are still working the dating sites when you go home AFTER you have already met them. :)
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

drealm wrote:Most men are lazy assholes who never get off their a** and go anywhere. Since a woman has a limited window of youth it makes sense that she should ignore men who take too long to visit her. A year is a ridiculous amount of time to expect a woman to commit to a man whom she's never seen.
Not necessarily, that's what my cousin did and now he's happily married to a Chinese woman. If you do go abroad after less than a year of chatting, visit at least 3 women. Better still, take a long leave of absence from work and spend it in the foreign country.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

I certainly agree with the 1st two sentences. The girls know that most guys will never visit. Hell, even most guys on this forum dedicated to being "happier abroad" will never go.

As to the amount time before you visit, I would not create an artificial time limit. Do it when you can do it. Don't artificially wait a year but don't rush there next week thinking you found a good one. Take your time, plan your vacation. BTW, make it a real vacation and not just an excuse to meet and screw the girl. That way whether it works out with the girl or not you will still have a good time. Make sure you get to know the culture a little bit. This will give you greater insight into the girl. And if you do really like the girl, meet her family. She will want you to (if she is good) and meeting them will give you an insight into the girl herself.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:Look out for red flags. Decide what your standards are, and if a girl online does not appear to meet all of them, next.

Women can and will lie about some things, but many will be surprisingly honest to a man they think is nice. For example, many Filipinas will state in their profiles that they have kids, even though this doesn't help their chances at all. If you take some time to get to know her, and ask her some personal questions, she is likely to give you more honest answers.

They put kids in their profile cause they are hoping you will be sympathetic and spend money or will support them right away on first meeting. Many women with kids will even try to hit you up with money if you meet them.

Avoid all single mothers on dating sites. I dont care what taco says. They are all cum dumpsters.
caesar3345
Freshman Poster

Post by caesar3345 »

Yes, but I how do I meet those overseas girls in the first place?
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Hero wrote:Chat with her online for a year before you go visit her.
The time frame is a tricky one. A year gives you a good enough chance to get to know her but it's also putting most/all of your eggs in one basket. Dangerous especially if it doesn't work out well for you or she isn't really who she says she is. It can be devastating. Plus a year is a long time for girls to keep interest.

Then again if you talk with a bunch of girls for a short amount of time then go visit, it doesn't give you that much time to get to know someone.

To the OP, My best advice is to plan on making multiple trips to the country, preferably multiple times a year if able. Latin America is a little easier and less expensive/time consuming to get to than Asia. Chat with a few girls, make some connections, don't get too serious, and then head down there. I wouldn't expect love right away or finding the one but just get some experience. Who knows you might meet a girl you like and when you get back continue communication. Meeting her in person shows her that it could actually work out and that you all aren't just living some internet fantasy life.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Ghost wrote:Look out for red flags. Decide what your standards are, and if a girl online does not appear to meet all of them, next.

Women can and will lie about some things, but many will be surprisingly honest to a man they think is nice. For example, many Filipinas will state in their profiles that they have kids, even though this doesn't help their chances at all. If you take some time to get to know her, and ask her some personal questions, she is likely to give you more honest answers.

They put kids in their profile cause they are hoping you will be sympathetic and spend money or will support them right away on first meeting. Many women with kids will even try to hit you up with money if you meet them.

Avoid all single mothers on dating sites. I dont care what taco says. They are all cum dumpsters.
Most are cum dumpsters because those are the intentions of guys that get on the sites to begin with. Obviously she is going to be less attractive to men by having a kid, so she needs to lower her standards and not be as choosy. I guarantee though that single mothers are much more willing to be faithful and settle down if a man shows initiative and interest in them other than a quickie.

Now I'm not saying single mothers are ideal or that they can't be scammers either. However, just because she is a single mother doesn't discount her from possibly being a quality wife or relationship girl. You can find some attractive single mothers with good intentions out there.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

hammanta wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:

Most are cum dumpsters because those are the intentions of guys that get on the sites to begin with. Obviously she is going to be less attractive to men by having a kid, so she needs to lower her standards and not be as choosy. I guarantee though that single mothers are much more willing to be faithful and settle down if a man shows initiative and interest in them other than a quickie.

Now I'm not saying single mothers are ideal or that they can't be scammers either. However, just because she is a single mother doesn't discount her from possibly being a quality wife or relationship girl. You can find some attractive single mothers with good intentions out there.
Im sure many milfs would make good wives but by default a single mother is not a virgin which means she is already slightly below a virgin in terms of quality. so not my ideal. but there are some virgins that will make lousy wives so that doesn't mean they will be better. but you forgot that the average a milf will have a lot of emotional baggage and often have picked some douchebag which tells a lot about her character also. Also most milfs are so desperate you will never know if she idd it out of love or cause she needed a meal ticket. Choosing a milf to marry is like marryin a bargirl or a squatter girl. Would you marry either of those girls? I hope not so you shouldn't marry a milf cause they are just as desperate and immoral.