Different Kinds of Gold Diggers

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
chibolo
Junior Poster

Re: Different Kinds of Gold Diggers

Post by chibolo »

To me a gold gigger is someone who is only or mostly after money and has no real feelings for the guy she is with (she may even secretly hate him or be disgusted by him). Basically a long term prostitute, only less honest about her intentions.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Zambales wrote:She has to see the signs most definitely and she's well within her rights to dump him if he comes across as the mean type or one that shirks his responsibilities. Totally agree on that aspect. But saying that she has absolutely no right to dictate to him about how much he should earn just because she wants a better lifestyle. If she does want a certain lifestyle she should be woman enough to get off her a** and create it herself.

As for telling a woman your income. Usually they have a rough idea by the car you drive and the house you live in.
Absolutely, she should be grateful for what he provides. If she wants more, she should work for it. God created Eve to help Adam, not sit around while he did all the work (whatever work that was, I dunno, picking fruits). It even says so in Genesis (I forget which part) "And GOD said hey bitch, what the f**k? Get off yo ass!" It's amazing what you can find in the good book if you dig deep enough.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I define a gold-digger as a woman who places heavy importance on money, for whatever reason. If she places a lot of importance on money, in my eyes there is no justification whatsoever UNLESS she falls into one of two categories, which then I can at least understand: A) She is dirt poor, like poor to the extreme, barely able to survive (but still, being poor does mean loss of good character) B) She is rich, in the top 10% in terms of looks, and is accustomed to a certain way of life. If she is neither, then I see absolutely no justification.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!