Gender Imbalances Around the World

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Gender Imbalances Around the World

Post by pandabear »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Gender Imbalances Around the World

Post by MrMan »

I thought the gender imbalance in Russian thing was just marketing spin, that they had more women because they had old women outliving old men. But there are more men up until age 31, with women outnumbering men after that age. It sounds like Russia may decline as a place to find brides if that is the case. Early 30's men are prime marriage candidates for late 20's women. But in another 10 years, there may not be as high of demand for men. Western men could still find brides, probably, but I don't know if romance tours and matchmakers will get lots of women lining up if they can find local husbands. Economics and standard of living has a lot to do with it.

Some of those middle eastern countries have a lot of residents who are citizens of other countries just living there to make money. They have oil workers from India or Southeast Asia and professionals from Europe and the US. Usually men go do that sort of thing. Relatively few women want to work in an Islamic country in the Gulf.

Martinique, an island in the eastern Caribbean that is a part of France was near the top of their list. Men looking for black girls might be able to go there to be in demand. What's Cornfed's marital status? Maybe he would be interested. :P
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Gender Imbalances Around the World

Post by Taco »

MrMan wrote:I thought the gender imbalance in Russian thing was just marketing spin, that they had more women because they had old women outliving old men. But there are more men up until age 31, with women outnumbering men after that age. It sounds like Russia may decline as a place to find brides if that is the case. Early 30's men are prime marriage candidates for late 20's women. But in another 10 years, there may not be as high of demand for men. Western men could still find brides, probably, but I don't know if romance tours and matchmakers will get lots of women lining up if they can find local husbands. Economics and standard of living has a lot to do with it.

Some of those middle eastern countries have a lot of residents who are citizens of other countries just living there to make money. They have oil workers from India or Southeast Asia and professionals from Europe and the US. Usually men go do that sort of thing. Relatively few women want to work in an Islamic country in the Gulf.

Martinique, an island in the eastern Caribbean that is a part of France was near the top of their list. Men looking for black girls might be able to go there to be in demand. What's Cornfed's marital status? Maybe he would be interested. :P
I remember a chick from St. Kitts island I met in college. She was very, very forward! I guess that gender imbalance increases women's sexual deprivation which inturn makes women friendlier than normal.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs