AFA Updates, Promos, Special Offers and FREE Seminars!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: AFA Promos, Special Offers and FREE Seminars!

Post by Winston »

Recent AFA tour in Odessa, Ukraine! Wow over 200 ladies attended!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

See this page to enter to win a free Romance Tour and other gifts! It only takes a minute to enter your name in the raffle!

http://women.happierabroad.com/information/winfreetour/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the video of the recent AFA romance tour in Nikolaev, Ukraine, which is Mark Davis' territory!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow it looks like AFA has tours in Nikolaev too. Check this out. This Nikolaev girl in it looks hot!
The small town of Nikolaev Ukraine serves as the setting for countless international matchmaking events each year.

Local agencies fill socials with Nikolaev women who are eager to meet visiting foreign men, most with the intention of starting a serious relationship.

International matchmaking provides an additional option for Ukrainian women interested in finding their future husbands. Nikoalev women grossly outnumber their male counterparts, which leads to many unwed women living life alone into their 30's and 40's.

Through international matchmaking, these otherwise forgotten women are able to enjoy lasting love with foreign men and experience a life they never thought to be possible.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. AFA now has tours to Nikolaev, the same hotspot that Dream Connections holds their tours in. See the video intros about it below.

Wow some of the ladies there look hot.

More info about AFA tours in Nikolaev here:

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/nikolaev/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. AFA now offers individual tours and services through their Euro Club. See more info here.

http://women.happierabroad.com/euro_club/ukraine.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. AFA has tours to Medellin, Colombia now! And other Latin America locations too! See the promo videos and info links below! The tours start at only 2k USD too, which is LESS THAN HALF of the price of a Dream Connections tour! See schedule and prices below.

Promo videos of the new AFA Medellin Tours. Wow the ladies look so hot and gorgeous!

More info about the AFA Medellin Tour!

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/med ... llin.shtml

Info on AFA's Cartagena, Miss Colombia Tour!

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/car ... a-tour.htm

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/cartagena/

Info on AFA's Costa Rica Tour!

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/costa-rica/

Schedule and prices for AFA Latin America Tours:

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/ord ... rder.shtml

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this AFA social in Kiev! The women in it are hot! And they outnumber men 10 to 1!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Bud Patterson introducing AFA tours in Nikolaev! The girls in the AFA socials there are hot!

More info on AFA tours in Nikolaev here:
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/nikolaev/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: AFA Updates, Promos, Special Offers and FREE Seminars!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the recent AFA romance tour in Shenzhen, China. Most of the women seem older, but there were a few young hotties/cuties too. See the video below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this new inspiring AFA testimonial where this man named Dave talks about how finding a Ukrainian bride saved his life! Please remember to like the video too so it will rank higher in YouTube!

Description:

One of the most compelling stories ever told, Dave met his wife Nina during a meet and greet dating event held in Poltava Ukraine, organized by A Foreign Affair.

Dave became aware of A Foreign Affair while still married to his late wife. Dave and his wife would browse the profiles and content on LoveMe.com and enjoy reading the stories of Ukrainian women who found lasting love through their Ukraine dating service.

Never imagining he would be taking a romance tour to Ukraine, Dave found himself a widower after his wife of many years passed away due to cancer. After spending an entire year in seclusion, Dave's daughter encouraged him to get out of the house and live life.

Dave chose to take a romance tour with AFA. While he did not fully intend to date several Ukrainian women while on his tour, Dave met eyes with Nina at the meet and greet event and immediately understood he had to meet this Ukrainian woman.

Dave and Nina met each other that night in Poltava, and continued to correspond via social media after his tour ended. Dave would return to Poltava and eventually stay, making his life there with Nina and her 2 daughters.

For more info on AFA Ukraine Tours:
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

John Adams, President of AFA, gives a video update on the AFA tours and the set backs due to Covid19.

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/order/order.shtml

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Not sure how to start if you are new to AFA? Well then see this quick start guide here:

http://women.happierabroad.com/informat ... women.html

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this but has anyone noticed that the photoshopping on AFA (loveme.com) is getting worse and worse and worse? They almost look like inanimate cartoon characters now. Frankly they are already painted up with excess makeup during the photoshoot. Why the additional airbrushing? They don't look natural at all. Almost soulless. Maybe Winston you could get in touch with JA and ask him to stop doing that. Tell him that most guys want to see women in their natural state of beauty not all painted up, manipulated and transformed into imaginary soulless cartoon characters. You probably wouldn't recognize them if you met them in real life!

Just click on the AFA banners and you will see...
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 27th, 2021, 1:38 pm
Not sure if this is the right thread to post this but has anyone noticed that the photoshopping on AFA (loveme.com) is getting worse and worse and worse? They almost look like inanimate cartoon characters now. Frankly they are already painted up with excess makeup during the photoshoot. Why the additional airbrushing? They don't look natural at all. Almost soulless. Maybe Winston you could get in touch with JA and ask him to stop doing that. Tell him that most guys want to see women in their natural state of beauty not all painted up, manipulated and transformed into imaginary soulless cartoon characters. You probably wouldn't recognize them if you met them in real life!

Just click on the AFA banners and you will see...
I think we disagree on a lot of things but on this I agree with you.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑