Has Anyone Been Dumped by A Foreign Spouse Back Home?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Has Anyone Been Dumped by A Foreign Spouse Back Home?

Post by Shemp »

Russians believe, and I agree, that God put rich fools on this earth to be taken advantage of.

Wait until you retire, then move to Russia. Marry so you can get a Russian visa, not so she can get an American visa.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Some people have a difficult time supporting themselves. Who wants to teach English lessons?

Get a good pension or annuity, sell your property then move there.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Nope. My wife and I are about to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Somehow she stays with me :) Her standard line is "I'm not going anywhere because if I do, you'll just go back to Philippines and get a younger girl with bigger boobs." Good enough motivation for her to hang around I guess....
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Your wife has a good attitude. She knows that she's replaceable.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

pete98146 wrote:Nope. My wife and I are about to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Somehow she stays with me :) Her standard line is "I'm not going anywhere because if I do, you'll just go back to Philippines and get a younger girl with bigger breasts." Good enough motivation for her to hang around I guess....
Just like my wife, Pete's wife knows that she is replaceable and jokes about it. My wife constantly jokes about my finding a younger girl in the Philippines. But it's an odd dichotomy because they also know that we will not replace them - they have us just as hooked as we have them!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I've never been married, but their are many foreign women that have dumped their American spouses. I have 2 Pinays on my Facebook that I met while out. They both only stayed with their American husbands only two years and now happily living the single life in America. I met many FSU and Eastern European women who claim to have won the visa lottery, but my guess is they divorced the spouses as soon as they got their green card.
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

Bringing a wife back to a western feminized country is like having a ticking time bomb. It's bound to go off down the road. Getting dumped and divorce raped isn't worth it. The laws are stacked against men.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pete98146 wrote:Nope. My wife and I are about to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. Somehow she stays with me :) Her standard line is "I'm not going anywhere because if I do, you'll just go back to Philippines and get a younger girl with bigger breasts."
I thought all Filipino women had small breasts. Are there any with large breasts? :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

adann wrote:Bringing a wife back to a western feminized country is like having a ticking time bomb. It's bound to go off down the road. Getting dumped and divorce raped isn't worth it. The laws are stacked against men.
Agree 100%. I'm not opposed to the idea of marriage at all, but to bring a foreign girl back to the US is foolish IMO. A guy I used to work with brought someone over from SE Asia, was married for a few years, and then she left him. Not only did she take a ton of his shit (he had always been frugal and was in very good financial shape) but he also has to pay alimony since "technically" there's no way his ex-wife can support herself with her poor English and zero education. And just to make things interesting, she's currently living with another well-off guy and working under the table, all while sending tons of money back home.

Get married abroad, stay abroad, and keep some of your US assets hidden.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

The cost of a cheap ticket from North America to Eastern Europe is about $1000 round trip. Much cheaper if your coming from Western Europe. Once you get here the cost of living is very cheap. 4* hotels in Kyiv can be had under $30 inc. breakfast / wifi. Even cheaper in other cities. I would say that everything including restaurants and transportation is about 1/4 the price or less of North America or Europe.
Last edited by Voyager1 on October 4th, 2016, 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

My attitude is that I would not sponsor a wife for immigration into the USA unless I had decided to support her regardless of whether she remained married to me. The only situation in which this would apply is if she had my child. I really don't think women who have a man's child intend to leave him - quite the contrary, as having a man's baby is THE act that defines a woman's submission to a man.

Now of course, care would need to be taken that the child she has is mine, but that is pretty much inherent.