Does anyone have success with Ukraine\EE marriage anymore?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Does anyone have success with Ukraine\EE marriage anymore?

Post by Boxman »

Or did all the good low hanging fruit already get picked? Is this region still a viable place to find a wife? I'm just talking marriage here (finding a wife and settling down).
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone have success with Ukraine\EE marriage anymor

Post by Jester »

Boxman wrote:Or did all the good low hanging fruit already get picked? Is this region still a viable place to find a wife? I'm just talking marriage here (finding a wife and settling down).
I cannot imagine a better time to visit Eastern Ukraine or Crimea.

The flow of Western men has slowed to a trickle. Mark Davis had to start Colombian tours to stay in business, didn't he?

Most men are chicken.

Flying there now would be instant status, plus far less competition than before.

The girls are still there.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Vegascook
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegascook »

How difficult would it be to get flights into and out of those areas since both Russia and Ukraine have fought and destroyed infrastructures such as airports, roads, and utilities? Also it seems that Russia is demanding travel visas for the parts of Ukraine it has successfully annexed. As a former airman I'm not sure if the Russians would grant a visa in areas where they are trying to consolidate control and squeeze out any dissent.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Vegascook wrote:
How difficult would it be to get flights into and out of those areas since both Russia and Ukraine have fought and destroyed infrastructures such as airports, roads, and utilities?
SkyScanner says Aeroflot has 2 flights a day from JFK to Crimea.

http://www.skyscanner.co.th/transport/f ... se#results

You change planes in Moscow.
Vegascook wrote:
Also it seems that Russia is demanding travel visas for the parts of Ukraine it has successfully annexed. As a former airman I'm not sure if the Russians would grant a visa in areas where they are trying to consolidate control and squeeze out any dissent.
Russia requires visas from Americans anywhere in Russia. No big thing.

It's the US and the Rothschild Banksters that try to squeeze Russian Crimea. For example a while back ATM machines werent working well for everyone (I dont recall what cards, whom, etc, that may have been fixed now.)

Anyway, Russia won't hassle tourists.

If your passport shows you in uniform, or gives a military rank, I'm sure that would invite more scrutiny. If that is the case I would apply at the consulate in person, so the bureaucrat can see your eager, horny face and know you arent a spy.

If you go to the Ukrainian side of course no visa is needed up front, you just roll right in.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."