What's the best way to select women online?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: What's the best way to select women online?

Post by Lorenzo »

It is best that every girl think she is the special one to you, even if there are others. Juggling multiple girls on one trip is hectic..I've done it but it did make them suspicious of me. If you have the time give each girl 4-5 days and have backups waiting in case you dump them quick. Ideally you can pull of 2-3 girls per trip and still make it feel natural.

So my point is - don't tell them - she should believe she is the only one you are focusing on regardless of your plans. Asian girls don't believe in dating around like in the USA.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: What's the best way to select women online?

Post by Zambales »

retiredfrank wrote:
Zambales wrote:Applies to certain women but not all. A woman who respects a man for lying is usually a liar herself.
All women are natural liars, other than morons. The better ones will control their lying if it is not in their best interest to lie. In particular, if they fear you, both your ability to eventually detect their lies and your willingness and ability to punish them for lying. Abandoning a wife and your young children is a severe punishment in the Philippines. If she believes you wouldn't hesitate to do that, then she will not lie.
There's different levels of lying and to be fair both sexes are guilty of it at some point. Two types of female liars. The manipulative women who do it regularly for self gain and the ones who just evade the truth when asked a question, which I wouldn't class as an out and out liar. Still annoying though. Even more so when they expect us guys to be honest.