Best places to visit and look for a bride?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Best places to visit and look for a bride?

Post by Shemp »

gsjackson wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:I glanced over the profile. You're sincere, so I'll be sincere. You are not attractive, in so many ways, and it will be a miracle to get an American woman. Your profile could be improved, but it won't help much.

If you are happy on your farm, your best bet is to visit a foreign country occasionally for P4P sex (learn Spanish for Cuba, DR, which are the closest destinations), and get some pets for love. Do NOT marry a foreign woman and bring her back to the USA. She will divorce rape you.

If you don't care that much about living on the farm, move to the Philippines.
I let this extreme nastiness pass the first time I read it, and I'm not sure why. Let's see your picture and profile, Frank. How will you advertise yourself to the ladies? The same way you do here -- bragging about whacking off four hours at a time, and being a street-smart cynic who understands he should pay for sex? I'll bet that will drive them wild with desire.

OP, if you're still around, pay no attention. This guy can be very, very gratuitously ugly. We all face challenges in the current dating environment, you not particularly more so than anybody else.
I'm quite hurtful at times and I know it, but you're worse, GSJackson. I speak the truth as I see it, without regard for people's feelings, but I don't deliberately try to be hurtful unless I detect hypocrisy, in which case I unleash the full force of sarcasm, which is intended to hurt. Whereas you just hold a grudge because you were a victim of my sarcasm once.

(BTW I remember you talking of how you never talked in public of your conquests, and then just recently you did just that about some woman in Morocco, or maybe that extraordinary experience was a tour of the souks LOL. Given that the woman is anonymous, who cares what you say, as I pointed out long ago, but you're the one who put yourself on a pedestal, just asking to be knocked off...)

I want to maintain my anonymity, otherwise I would definitely post my profile and pictures. I have posted them elsewhere. Not to be praised, but on the contrary to know where I stand, so I don't waste time chasing what I can never catch. It may appear that my criticism of the OP is NOT helpful, but as is apparent from how he responds to other commenters, this guy is a hopeless case, just as I originally thought, and he needs a very strong slap to bring him to his senses. I owe him nothing, but if someone asks my opinion, I will tell the truth as I see it, and I did just that.

The big danger for this guy is divorce raping. His original post here, his profile at that dating site, his replies to the other commenters, everything points to desperation. There are plenty of women out there ready to take advantage of such desperation. So I gave the guy the best advice I could, specifically designed to protect his farm from that primary danger. Leading him on with false hopes is not helping him.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Best places to visit and look for a bride?

Post by gsjackson »

retiredfrank wrote: I'm quite hurtful at times and I know it, but you're worse, GSJackson. I speak the truth as I see it, without regard for people's feelings, but I don't deliberately try to be hurtful unless I detect hypocrisy, in which case I unleash the full force of sarcasm, which is intended to hurt. Whereas you just hold a grudge because you were a victim of my sarcasm once.

(BTW I remember you talking of how you never talked in public of your conquests, and then just recently you did just that about some woman in Morocco, or maybe that extraordinary experience was a tour of the souks LOL. Given that the woman is anonymous, who cares what you say, as I pointed out long ago, but you're the one who put yourself on a pedestal, just asking to be knocked off...)
Frank, I'm afraid sarcasm is a little outside your literary range. Look it up in the dictionary. You do seem quite impressed, though, with how many people fall "victim" to these periodic muggings of yours. They maybe don't feel quite so devastated as you seem to think.

I wasn't holding any grudges, but you told a perfectly normal looking guy young guy who came here sincerely looking for advice that he is "not attractive, in so many ways." That's beneath contempt.

I don't recall relating any sexual exploits with my Moroccan girlfriend. The anecdote was intended to demonstrate how becoming friends with the menfolk of Moroccan women is a good way to date them, as you well know.

By the way, Winston asked you a great question about whether regarding sex as a financial transaction for so long has left you hopelessly cynical and unable even to imagine a loving relationship.