Foreign wife dumps man after only 2 days of marriage

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Foreign wife dumps man after only 2 days of marriage

Post by MatureDJ »

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/my-wif ... 2016-07-25
My wife and I married in California in June 2014, but two days after the ceremony she had to go back to take care of her ailing father in her home country who had terminal cancer. Weeks and months went by and, even after her father passed away, she didn’t want to come back to me.
She finally moved here, almost two years after we got married but by then she seemed like a different person. As if we’ve grown apart. She tells me herself that she’s a different person prior to enrolling in dental school. I simply did not feel that this was an authentic marriage.

Now I’m afraid of divorcing because she might be entitled to half my assets. I’m a physician, even though she’s never lived here with me and has never helped me or been through with me “thick and thin.” Knowing her, I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked for spousal support. However, I can’t leave this subject untouched because the longer I wait, the more “entitled” the State might see her as, therefore the higher the risks I have in sharing my assets with her.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Foreign wife dumps man after only 2 days of marriage

Post by Tsar »

MatureDJ wrote:http://www.marketwatch.com/story/my-wif ... 2016-07-25
My wife and I married in California in June 2014, but two days after the ceremony she had to go back to take care of her ailing father in her home country who had terminal cancer. Weeks and months went by and, even after her father passed away, she didn’t want to come back to me.
She finally moved here, almost two years after we got married but by then she seemed like a different person. As if we’ve grown apart. She tells me herself that she’s a different person prior to enrolling in dental school. I simply did not feel that this was an authentic marriage.

Now I’m afraid of divorcing because she might be entitled to half my assets. I’m a physician, even though she’s never lived here with me and has never helped me or been through with me “thick and thin.” Knowing her, I wouldn’t be surprised if she asked for spousal support. However, I can’t leave this subject untouched because the longer I wait, the more “entitled” the State might see her as, therefore the higher the risks I have in sharing my assets with her.
1. She was probably in her mid 20s to mid 40s.
2. She was more interested in a career

That's why I always say:

1. Marry a foreign virgin jailbait. Virgins always love their first and that's a fact
2. Give the virgin jailbait lot's of nice experiences and travel experiences. She becomes enchanted and stronger marriage bond
3. Spend lots of time doing couples things and make sure the jailbait knows she doesn't have to do any work, except working on staying beautiful

Most men will have a lifelong marriage with such a jailbait

(Although if the jailbait comes from a middle class family there's probably a 90% chance she wants a career and if she comes from a wealthy family then she already has everything she wants so won't be enchanted because girls from wealth families are plutocrats (plutocrats are equivalent to aristocrats, different name because it's a non-monarchist system of governance).
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

A cunning plan from the offset with the likelihood of her fathers death being a concocted fairytale.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Seems nobody here noticed the response in the article. She should be out of luck.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The man is in for some serious trouble. Does he think she hasn't had sex with another man somehow during their time apart? I would wonder if that is why she is distant. Besides that, once again, it must have been that he was not the man in the relationship, but rather he was the woman. There's no way she would be enrolling into a seven year dental program in a foreign country without his input if she actually loved him and if she had been obeying him from the beginning. These guys truly think marriage is just having a roommate that you have intercourse with. No, the man actually has to lead the woman. Even attempting to lead a bad woman will get her to dump you instantly, which is a great thing, leaving you with the women who are obedient. That would avoid problems such as these. But American men consider women to be equals, rather than knowing we have the authority in the relationship.

You can run to the ends of the earth. Women are still women and men are still men wherever you go. Same problems. If you don't know what's going on between men and women, even as a doctor, then you're in for a world of hurt unless you end up like Youhand and just get lucky.

Most American men are fools, and they will get suckered in by foreign women who are experts at playing men. These inexperienced men are going into the nest, but somehow they think they are going into paradise. They've deceived themselves willingly. Suckers.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Tsar wrote:
MatureDJ wrote:http://www.marketwatch.com/story/my-wif ... 2016-07-25

1. She was probably in her mid 20s to mid 40s.
2. She was more interested in a career

That's why I always say:

1. Marry a foreign virgin jailbait. Virgins always love their first and that's a fact
2. Give the virgin jailbait lot's of nice experiences and travel experiences. She becomes enchanted and stronger marriage bond
3. Spend lots of time doing couples things and make sure the jailbait knows she doesn't have to do any work, except working on staying beautiful

Most men will have a lifelong marriage with such a jailbait

(Although if the jailbait comes from a middle class family there's probably a 90% chance she wants a career and if she comes from a wealthy family then she already has everything she wants so won't be enchanted because girls from wealth families are plutocrats (plutocrats are equivalent to aristocrats, different name because it's a non-monarchist system of governance).
I'm all for virgins. However I think this may be over complicated. All you have to do is find a woman who will obey. That's it. Doesn't matter if she is a virgin or not.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Wish that guy had included more details in the story, e.g. how long did he know her before they got married? What country did she come from? How old was she? What was the age difference between them? This information could save others from making such a bad decision.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

-Warning-
Career Bitch Cunts!!!

The only reason I have found for marriage is to have a family. If she is a career bitch she is not worth your time. Career bitch is good for a pump-and-dump at most.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Finding a virgin is good. Virginity is a good characteristic. It was pretty much table stakes for me going in to marrigae. Btw, it still seems to be the norm in Indonesia for girls who get married to be virgins. (Wearing head coverings is all the rage now in that country. It seems to be getting more religious, at least for attire. Of course, I wouldn't have married a non-Christian.)

Also, marrying a woman who will obey you is very important, too.

Another thing to consider is that you need to marry a girl with good values. My wife and I are both Christians from similar church backgrounds, and we share a number of values. We also have 'common ground' in believing the Bible. A woman submitting to her husband is often rooted in religious beliefs. Obedience usually goes along with a number of other 'traditional values' often rooted in religious beliefs.

If you don't believe in divorce and believe families should stick together, and she thinks a woman can divorce her husband whenever she wants and she thinks it's okay to go to school overseas for 7 years, away from her husband, there will likely be some conflict.

A man usually wants to marry a woman he finds attractive. There is some importance to that. But all women get less good-looking over time as they age, just like we do. You get used to her looks so it isn't so bad. But bad character isn't so easy to get used to. If you marry a woman with major character flaws, you can suffer for years. If she is petty, getting upset over small stuff and never 'forgiving' for perceived offenses, she'll be hard to get along with. A woman disobeying and being pushy about getting her own way is also a character flaw. Of course, some women are unfaithful, and that is very destructive to the relationship.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

An arrogant woman will dump you. A humble woman that grew up in a poor family won't. That's been my experience.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs