How To Reduce Your Risk Of Divorce

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Just from personal experience, other risk factors for divorce include...

1. Bride is from a western country
2. Bride is from a middle class or wealthy family
3. Bride has a college education
4. Bride has parents that were divorced

http://www.returnofkings.com/102888/how ... of-divorce
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How To Reduce Your Risk Of Divorce

Post by jamesbond »

Don't forget, if she has kids that greatly increases the chances that she will divorce you (her kids come first, her pets come second, you come last).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Taco wrote:Just from personal experience, other risk factors for divorce include...

5. Bride doesn't properly earn the right to have that ring on her finger.

Too many guys these days are getting short changed.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

My risk of divorce is now zero. Because I have no intention of doing stupid things again. As they say, fool me once.....
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

What we are learning now, must be taught in schools so that we do not waste 20 years of our life.

We learn real things when we reach our 40s but by then, our body starts to slow down.

Its the parents responsibility to NOT send their kids to school ever. Who ever sends their kids to school is doing the biggest sin there ever is.

School is a complete total mind control distraction..EXACT opposite of free-masonic controlled world.

Everything that I learned in School is exact opposite of real world....Its amazing how parents never learn even from their own life. :shock: :shock:
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

starchild5 wrote:What we are learning now, must be taught in schools so that we do not waste 20 years of our life.

We learn real things when we reach our 40s but by then, our body starts to slow down.

Its the parents responsibility to NOT send their kids to school ever. Who ever sends their kids to school is doing the biggest sin there ever is.

School is a complete total mind control distraction..EXACT opposite of free-masonic controlled world.

Everything that I learned in School is exact opposite of real world....Its amazing how parents never learn even from their own life. :shock: :shock:
I've been feeling this way too. Definitely a good parent's responsibility to keep their kid from being brainwashed by the system (AKA school).

Yes, I've researched where it is legal to raise a family without sending my kids to school. The options are somewhat limited but totally still possible. "Unschooling" is an interesting topic. It's where you teach kids what THEY ACTUALLY NEED TO KNOW for life, instead of useless BS like fake history and math they will never use in 99% of careers.

At the moment I don't want kids, or even a wife, but I am doing research, asking questions, figuring stuff out, so that when the time comes and I change my mind about having kids/wife, I'll have the knowledge and I can execute properly.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:Just from personal experience, other risk factors for divorce include...

The only one I think is any real indicator is number four. Even then though, that doesn't mean they will necessarily follow in their parents' footsteps. It just means their parents were bad examples. It is possible to overcome that.

I think the person should be evaluated, not simply their demographics. The person herself, her character, her femininity, her emotional stability, etc. Anything else and I fear many men are turning into the same thing as women, that is eliminating half of humanity right off the top with unrealistic expectations.

You could go to a non western country, meet a woman from the lower middle class (or low class?), without a college education, whose parents are still together, and you may still get scammed by such a person. It is the individual, not their life situation.

And many of us are going to need the financial contribution of a woman, so I wouldn't rule out college. Neither would I rule out an upper class woman, as long as she recognizes me as the boss.

That's the problem with the manosphere.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

In every country that has a high divorce rate the women are arrogant and promiscuous.

The 20 places where divorce is most common

1 Maldives - 10.97 per year per 1,000 inhabitants
2 Russia - 4.5
3 Aruba - 4.4
4 Belarus - 4.1
5 Latvia - 3.6
6 United States - 3.6
7 Lithuania - 3.5
8 Gibraltar - 3
9 Moldova - 3
10 Belgium - 3
11 Cuba - 2.9
12 Switzerland - 2.8
13 Ukraine - 2.8
14 Denmark - 2.8
15 Hong Kong - 2.76
16 Jordan - 2.6
17 Czech Republic - 2.5
18 Portugal - 2.5
19 Costa Rica - 2.5
20 Sweden - 2.5
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:In every country that has a high divorce rate the women are arrogant and promiscuous.

2 Russia - 4.5
3 Aruba - 4.4
4 Belarus - 4.1
5 Latvia - 3.6
6 United States - 3.6
7 Lithuania - 3.5
8 Gibraltar - 3
9 Moldova - 3
10 Belgium - 3
11 Cuba - 2.9
12 Switzerland - 2.8
13 Ukraine - 2.8
14 Denmark - 2.8
15 Hong Kong - 2.76
16 Jordan - 2.6
17 Czech Republic - 2.5
18 Portugal - 2.5
19 Costa Rica - 2.5
20 Sweden - 2.5
Or maybe it's an indicator of how deeply communism infected their societies, with Russia being near the top. Somehow I doubt Swedish women are more moral than Russian women.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Taco wrote:In every country that has a high divorce rate the women are arrogant and promiscuous.

2 Russia - 4.5
3 Aruba - 4.4
4 Belarus - 4.1
5 Latvia - 3.6
6 United States - 3.6
7 Lithuania - 3.5
8 Gibraltar - 3
9 Moldova - 3
10 Belgium - 3
11 Cuba - 2.9
12 Switzerland - 2.8
13 Ukraine - 2.8
14 Denmark - 2.8
15 Hong Kong - 2.76
16 Jordan - 2.6
17 Czech Republic - 2.5
18 Portugal - 2.5
19 Costa Rica - 2.5
20 Sweden - 2.5
Also, at least ten of those countries are non Western, and most in those countries probably don't speak English. Kind of puts the whole western women as being the most evil theme to shame. Russia, Latvia, and Belarus are worse than the USA, for example, and Ukraine is virtually the same as the USA.

So for every year, 1.8 men are getting divorced out of every 500 men in the USA?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The higher the social status of women, the higher the divorce rate.

College education, employment, middle class, western culture all serve to elevate the social status of women over men.

"Any country where the idea of female education and employment is seen as “common sense” is in the process of having their culture destroyed, if it hasn’t already been done." – Roosh

"Anyone who knows anything of history knows that great social changes are impossible without feminine upheaval...including the ugly ones." - Karl Marx

“The modern female has been "frozen psychologically" and now depends on the slave owner (government, corporation) for her security. The modern male is emasculated, strong in body but not in mind, grateful to be allowed to serve a master, often a woman.” - Henry Makow
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

gravity25x wrote:
starchild5 wrote:What we are learning now, must be taught in schools so that we do not waste 20 years of our life.

I've been feeling this way too. Definitely a good parent's responsibility to keep their kid from being brainwashed by the system (AKA school).

Yes, I've researched where it is legal to raise a family without sending my kids to school. The options are somewhat limited but totally still possible. "Unschooling" is an interesting topic. It's where you teach kids what THEY ACTUALLY NEED TO KNOW for life, instead of useless BS like fake history and math they will never use in 99% of careers.

At the moment I don't want kids, or even a wife, but I am doing research, asking questions, figuring stuff out, so that when the time comes and I change my mind about having kids/wife, I'll have the knowledge and I can execute properly.
West should seriously adopt Dharma Philosophy.

Marriage is a spiritual union and Kids are your KARMA.

Marriage is not to settle down or make kids...Its only purpose is for weak people to realize god.

In Indian Philosophy..Its perfectly fine to not get married or have Kids...which means you have Zero Karma and this is your last birth and you are closer to god.

If you have no Karma. You will not have any Kids. Kids carry the burden of all your bad and good deeds, proven by "science" as DNA has memory.

India has by far the lowest Divorce rate on the planet because people still follow the laws set by the ancient seers.

Astrology plays a very important role in marriage in India.

The high rate of Divorce in India is also among the Christians and Muslims in India.