Love Me or Love Me Not Documentary

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Love Me or Love Me Not Documentary

Post by chanta76 »

I came across this on youtube. It talks about the scams in the online dating agency .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMfoOXtpvM

I find it interesting and I think loveme.com is big on that you after use there services for translation or you are charge per e-mail. I don't know if that changed or not. Why not just get direct number to the girl or skype direct to the girl or her direct e-mail and worry about the translation later.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: love me or love me not documentary

Post by chanta76 »

I remember there was another guy that posted similar thing about the scams in the international dating agency but got shut down. According to this documentary he believes he will get shut down because they are exposing some of the scams on mail order bride industry. It makes sense if more men were educated with the scams within the mail order bride industry they would not use the services.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

I feel sorry for these stupid guys. Sending money to some girl you never met in person, is a big mistake. It's all fueled by the desperation of the Western men. Ukrainian dating scams this have been going on for ever. I guess there is always a new crop of men to fall for these scams.

This video is too slow. I don't think it has anything new. I'd agree that 90% of the money that goes through agencies is fraudulent. With all the apps today, why waste your time with an agency?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

worldtraveler,

I think guys goes through agency thinking the agency is legit at first but also they might need some help that's what agency is for. But I realize it is all a fantasy. I think if agency was really legit it can offer a really valuable service for men out there.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

chanta76 wrote:I came across this on youtube. It talks about the scams in the online dating agency .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMfoOXtpvM

I find it interesting and I think loveme.com is big on that you after use there services for translation or you are charge per e-mail. I don't know if that changed or not. Why not just get direct number to the girl or skype direct to the girl or her direct e-mail and worry about the translation later.
We have a winner right there. This guy Arthur says he spent 10 grand on EMAILS only to find out that he was writing to a man. He also spent ten unsuccessful years in the Ukraine using agencies which begs the question; why didn't he meet women in the normal way?

It's vacuous chumps like him who exacerbate the problem with scammers, due to their stupidity and lack of common sense - thus making it harder for everyone else looking for a foreign woman. I have no sympathy.