Marrying a Woman Who Looks Good at 40

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Marrying a Woman Who Looks Good at 40

Post by MrMan »

Johnny Law,

No on one here is saying go marry a 40+ year old woman and get her pregnant. This thread is about picking out a woman while she is young who will look good at 40. Next time, read before posting.

I've heard that children born to women who give birth later in life are more likely to have birth defects. But most children born to women this age are not mentally retarted, physically handicapped. The chances are greater, but still relatively small.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

MrMan wrote:Johnny Law,

No on one here is saying go marry a 40+ year old woman and get her pregnant. This thread is about picking out a woman while she is young who will look good at 40. Next time, read before posting.

I've heard that children born to women who give birth later in life are more likely to have birth defects. But most children born to women this age are not mentally retarted, physically handicapped. The chances are greater, but still relatively small.
NO! :evil:
I will say whatever the f**k I want!
You cougar lovin bastard!

THE WALL IS A f***ing BASTARD! The wall hits women fast and cannot be predicted 100%.
Will a woman look good at 40:
Does her mother look good?
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Same here, except that I'm not officially married yet. My partner is 41 and looks good. She has 3 kids who all turned out to be just fine. She's got the full body type that Rock might prefer though.

I'm 25 and am happily living what is practically a stable no-drama married life. :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Jonny Law wrote:But those f***ing ASSHOLES
1. SCIENTISTS
2. DOCTORS WHO PRACTICE MEDICINE
SAY!
YOUR GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME
"A woman having children after 40 is gonna have a bad time."
"Babies born to over-40 women are not only more likely to be born early but also more likely to have birth defects."
"While modern medicine is now able to get you pregnant into your fourth, fifth, or even sixth decade, it cant guarantee a smooth and safe road to delivery. There are undeniable health risks to pregnancy."
THOSE f***ing BIGOTS WHO UNDERSTAND MEDICINE AND SCIENCE!
STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS!

Personally
I BELIEVE DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS ARE WRONG.
WOMEN SHOULD!
1. Not have babies until they are retired (over 65). Modern American women are right! Put her career first!
2. Old women in Nursing Homes are the only women who should have children.
But, how are we supposed to start families and have babies with these selfish, arrogant, irresponsible, smartphone-toting, social media-addicted millenials in the 18-30 age range anymore? I am 25 and living in 2017. Those of you who were 25 in the year 2000 would have faced a vastly different reality. A 40-year woman would have been 25 in 1992. Girls used snail mail and landlines back then.

No wonder birth rates are dropping so fast all over the world that demographers and governments are panicking. :P

Maybe head over to the remote hills of Myanmar and Papua ASAP. Because the relentless forces of globalization are now starting to change even those far-flung places very, very fast.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Falcon wrote:
Jonny Law wrote:But those f***ing ASSHOLES
1. SCIENTISTS
2. DOCTORS WHO PRACTICE MEDICINE
SAY!
YOUR GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME
"A woman having children after 40 is gonna have a bad time."
"Babies born to over-40 women are not only more likely to be born early but also more likely to have birth defects."
"While modern medicine is now able to get you pregnant into your fourth, fifth, or even sixth decade, it cant guarantee a smooth and safe road to delivery. There are undeniable health risks to pregnancy."
THOSE f***ing BIGOTS WHO UNDERSTAND MEDICINE AND SCIENCE!
STOP BEING SO NEGATIVE SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS!

Personally
I BELIEVE DOCTORS AND SCIENTISTS ARE WRONG.
WOMEN SHOULD!
1. Not have babies until they are retired (over 65). Modern American women are right! Put her career first!
2. Old women in Nursing Homes are the only women who should have children.
But, how are we supposed to start families and have babies with these selfish, arrogant, irresponsible, smartphone-toting, social media-addicted millenials in the 18-30 age range anymore? I am 25 and living in 2017. Those of you who were 25 in the year 2000 would have faced a vastly different reality. A 40-year woman would have been 25 in 1992. Girls used snail mail and landlines back then.

No wonder birth rates are dropping so fast all over the world that demographers and governments are panicking. :P

Maybe head over to the remote hills of Myanmar and Papua ASAP. Because the relentless forces of globalization are now starting to change even those far-flung places very, very fast.
What makes it hard for your generation is that when you meet a woman she Googles you and knows all about you. The discovery is gone. Women in the age group I go for also do it but I have no Facejew and such stuff and they are stunned. They have to discover me the old fashioned way. Face time. Bedroom talk.

Young people are obsessed with social media. Especially girls. That makes it difficult for you young men. For me when I tell a woman I have no facebook she is surprised bit not repelled. For your generation she may consider you a freak or a psycho.I see young couples out and both on their phone texting instead of holding hands. Wtf.

Anyway, good luck and happy hunting. Maybe try telling a girl I'm turning my phone off to enjoy my time with you.
fursttamendmint881
Freshman Poster

Post by fursttamendmint881 »

There is a global obesity epidemic. Especially in countries that have adopted a western style diet-high carbs, fat, sugar, salt-think McDonalds.

Once they have kids, most women get fat and stay that way. Only in certain cities and cultures where appearance is put at a high premium, such as Medellin, Colombia do you find women in their 40's that still have sexy figures, are not FAT and take care of themselves. You also see this in cities such as Boulder, CO where fitness is a social value.
aspiabc
Freshman Poster

Post by aspiabc »

I'd heard rumors that having kids by older parents over 30 maybe up to a point, can be better for the child due to more "mature" genes so they have "smarter" or "wiser" genes at birth.

I think I've only seen AW women who look good only if they exercise their ass off at the gym daily for the rest of their lives after 30. Maybe it's easier for asian women in general, and easier for eastern european women since they don't have the American food cartel's products shoved in their daily grocery lives.