% Born out of Wedlock for Specific Countries

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

% Born out of Wedlock for Specific Countries

Post by MrMan »

I had a look at some demographics of countries regarding children born out of wedlock.

http://worldfamilymap.ifstudies.org/201 ... -structure

Certain countries mentioned as destinations for those seeking marriage partners have high rates of children being born out of wedlock. A whopping 84% of babies born in Columbia, according to this data, were born out of wedlock. The percent in the Philippines was 37%. That is a bit lower than the figures for the US, but very high for Asia. The percentage for Indonesia, where my wife is from, is 3%.

I am not sure what is going on in Columbia. I wonder if the fact that the Philippines outlaws divorce contributes to some people not getting married and fornicating. I suspect part of it is a cultural problem left over from past polygamy, colonization, and providing brothels for navy men.

It is possible to find a gem in any country. But national culture can be working against you in finding a wife with the characteristics you like, if her going with the flow would cause her to take on characteristics undesirable in a wife. It's the same problem with finding a wife in North America. There are some good potential wives, but the national culture works against women developing into good wives.

My wife is from Indonesia and I've spent a lot of time there, so I'll comment. Indonesia is predominantly Muslim, but there also a large Christian population. Virginity at marriage is considered the norm in Indonesia, though the risks are higher for women who do not conform to the norm. I overheard a conversation between my wife and one of her cousins, in her 20's, out of college a couple of years. They mentioned the topic of young women losing their virginity before marriage. It sounded like it was a shocking thing to both of them. Her cousin worked in the kitchen and served the men and was uncomfortable with a man working in the kitchen. Her culture had imprinted in her certain attitudes about sex and marriage that work toward her becoming a good wife to someone someday.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: % Born out of Wedlock for Specific Countries

Post by droid »

MrMan wrote:A whopping 84% of babies born in Columbia
Yep that's what I saw two years ago. They just get knocked up right out of high school or before. Very hard to find women without kids, it was somewhat better in the universities but then they were a bit more stuck up or trashy/foul mouthed. Tough market. There's a couple posters here that claim to have easily found 'cream-of-the-crop' ladies there, but i still don't buy it. Talk is cheap.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

What is surprising is how low cohabitation rates are in the west and how high the % of children living with 2 parents. The usa has the highest single mom rate in the west.

Fertility rates are down to 1.4 in europe :shock: . And most of kids born are probably to nonwhite invaders. Seeing white babies there must be a rare thing.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Kradmelder wrote:What is surprising is how low cohabitation rates are in the west and how high the % of children living with 2 parents. The usa has the highest single mom rate in the west.

Fertility rates are down to 1.4 in europe :shock: . And most of kids born are probably to nonwhite invaders. Seeing white babies there must be a rare thing.
Dear White Idiots (ie White People :twisted:),

When you send your daughters to Medical School instead of finding her a husband you are going to have No Grandchildren or Retard Babies.
1. Once she does graduate from University she will be way too f***ing old.
2. She will have too much debt and feminism to ever find a decent man.

According to those Scientist Assholes: "Educated Women Leads to Lower Fertility"
ASSHOLE SCIENTISTS SAY: "Research consistently shows that women who are empowered through education tend to have fewer children and have them later."
Fuckyou Scientists Stop Being So Negative and Sexist!
http://www.earth-policy.org/data_highli ... ghlights13