Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Being Fair in Dating Relationship

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Being Fair in Dating Relationship

Post by Cornfed » April 4th, 2017, 10:14 am

Kradmelder wrote:Where did you not read the part of selling their other qualities first? The women I mix with have such things. The women that will sink to even talking to you obviously won't.
Of course they weren’t talking to me. They had just come to see me as part of the furniture, which is why I got to hear all this stuff. I wonder if you could make a commitment to tell your story here after you get taken to the cleaners - for my gloating purposes. Others in your position have not taken such a commitment but strangely did in fact post about their train wreck relationships which turned out exactly as I predicted. BTW, the female did have sex with you after the sixth date, right?

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Re: Being Fair in Dating Relationship

Post by Lorenzo » April 6th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Lorenzo wrote:You can't fully measure a girl unless you have been with her.
It is a bit like saying you can't fully judge how a car will survive being crashed into a tree without crashing it into a tree. True to some extent, but then who would want to buy a car that has been crashed into a tree?
Nope, it is like saying you can't know how a Ferrari drives until you drive one ;)