Who makes better wives?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Who makes better wives?

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:Filipina, hands down winner, as long as there not from Luzon or a middle class family.
Basically, as long as she is piss poor and needs to stick to her foreign man for life support, she's good to go...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

JesseL26 wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote: How are things with you and that Eastern European girl you were considering to have kids with and potentially marry a few threads earlier? ;)
Things are actually great. I'll see her in 3 weeks and I'll spend the month with her.

She is a pristine sweetheart just ripe for the picking, and I still don't want to get married. I don't like her home country and neither does she! I'm not yet sold on having kids either, but if I did have them she would be the mother of them.

Life is too good to leave it to chance and a fickle, unpredictable female. I see too many duped husbands dragged around town like beaten rag dolls by their fat, ugly wives. I do know that those hideous wives were one day thin and hot but they never stay that way.
Doesn't that apply mostly to western women who get fat and treat the husband like crap.
Of course it MOSTLY applies to western women, but marriage is a tedious bore at best, and a catastrophic death sentence at worst.

Think about it. For every old and ugly Filipino or Thai wife that you see dragging their spiritless and defeated husband around, that was once a young and attractive beauty who was eye candy to that man.

If you want to get married, imagine your sweetheart 25 years older and 75 pounds fatter. If you still would want to be married to such a sight, STILL do not marry because it makes you into a man-slave and beast of burden for the wife.

Please look into the extraordinary books, "The Manipulated Man" and the "The Predatory Female" if you want more in-depth explanations as to why you will eventually regret it!

Also, don't listen to the married cucks trumpeting marriage. They HAVE to talk it up to justify their monumental error. It is cognitive dissonance which makes them parrot the lie that, "Marriage is just wonderfully great," when both they know and you know they are being disingenuous.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

JesseL26 wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote: How are things with you and that Eastern European girl you were considering to have kids with and potentially marry a few threads earlier? ;)
Things are actually great. I'll see her in 3 weeks and I'll spend the month with her.

She is a pristine sweetheart just ripe for the picking, and I still don't want to get married. I don't like her home country and neither does she! I'm not yet sold on having kids either, but if I did have them she would be the mother of them.

Life is too good to leave it to chance and a fickle, unpredictable female. I see too many duped husbands dragged around town like beaten rag dolls by their fat, ugly wives. I do know that those hideous wives were one day thin and hot but they never stay that way.
Doesn't that apply mostly to western women who get fat and treat the husband like crap.
Of course it MOSTLY applies to western women, but marriage is a tedious bore at best, and a catastrophic death sentence at worst.

Think about it. For every old and ugly Filipino or Thai wife that you see dragging their spiritless and defeated husband around, that was once a young and attractive beauty who was eye candy to that man.

If you want to get married, imagine your sweetheart 25 years older and 75 pounds fatter. If you still would want to be married to such a sight, STILL do not marry because it makes you into a man-slave and beast of burden for the wife.

Please look into the extraordinary books, "The Manipulated Man" and the "The Predatory Female" if you want more in-depth explanations as to why you will eventually regret it!

Also, don't listen to the married cucks trumpeting marriage. They HAVE to talk it up to justify their monumental error. It is cognitive dissonance which makes them parrot the lie that, "Marriage is just wonderfully great," when both they know and you know they are being disingenuous.
+1 BAMM
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

JesseL26 wrote:
Zambales wrote:
How about no wife at all. Don't get married, just go your own way, develop your skills, grow your wealth, and enjoy women as they come and go in your life.
Yep, up to a certain age.

But at some stage your value will decrease dramatically and the younger attractive women will dry up unless they're of the wallet thieving variety.
I am 30 years old turning 31 next month but people say I look 24-25 years old max. I take care of my self I workout I am in great shape and I am clean and dress nice. So at what age do you recommend for a man to settle down with a good foreign woman?
Anytime after 30 so long as you get to know her properly - and that might take a few years. Don't rely on the dating sites though because they're awash with scammers.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

JesseL26 wrote:
Zambales wrote:
How about no wife at all. Don't get married, just go your own way, develop your skills, grow your wealth, and enjoy women as they come and go in your life.

But at some stage your value will decrease dramatically and the younger attractive women will dry up unless they're of the wallet thieving variety.
I am 30 years old turning 31 next month but people say I look 24-25 years old max. I take care of my self I workout I am in great shape and I am clean and dress nice. So at what age do you recommend for a man to settle down with a good foreign woman?
I am 50, early retired, and most girls think I look 35 (recently one asked if I was in my 20s!). I have never been more successful and attractive to young women than now. Part of this is my laid back demeanor and confidence with women, and part of it is the wealth, and part of it is the self assurance.

Don't listen to the "you have to eventually settle down" crowd. They are behaving like women who must settle down before they go sour. Brainwashed people will always want you to be just as brainwashed as they!
Mikejonesmj
Freshman Poster

Post by Mikejonesmj »

JesseL26 wrote:Thai or Filipina?
When it comes to the relationships, thai leads the race of best wife. Whereas Filipina is someone who lacks in the race
Mikejonesmj
Freshman Poster

Post by Mikejonesmj »

JesseL26 wrote:Thai or Filipina?
To my mind Filipina girls are the most wanted wives because of their ability to show more affection then thai girls.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

JesseL26 wrote:
Zambales wrote:

Don't listen to the "you have to eventually settle down" crowd.
True. But then again you should never shut the door completely. You could meet an amazing woman who at some point might want commitment. What do you do? Risk letting her go and painfully regret that decision later on in life?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Zambales wrote: True. But then again you should never shut the door completely. You could meet an amazing woman who at some point might want commitment. What do you do? Risk letting her go and painfully regret that decision later on in life?
This is female psychology in your conditioning. Get rid of that and fast!

Never be afraid to let a woman go. Women are plentiful and abundant and they get easier as you get older so long as you stay in shape and presentable. If a woman is pressuring you to commit or marry, dump her if she does not get with YOUR program.

Men typically regret MARRYING their fat, ugly, and nagging wives later in life but divorce makes it too difficult to them to dump their wives.

There is no single woman in the world for you. That is a dangerous myth meant to keep you gynocentric. I recommend Rollo Tomassi's book, The Rational Male, in which he debunks the Oneitis myth that you are expressing.

No single woman is worth your undivided devotion and attention. They want you to think that, but it is not true!
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

xiongmao wrote:Neither, Chinese are better IMHO. Especially Cantonese.

Thailand was pretty terrible for dating.
Can you tell us your reasons why you think Chinese are better than Thais for dating?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:
Taco wrote:Filipina, hands down winner, as long as there not from Luzon or a middle class family.
Basically, as long as she is piss poor and needs to stick to her foreign man for life support, she's good to go...
Not exactly.

To be wife material its important the woman in question is not arrogant and she listens to her future husband. The exact opposite of American women. Arrogant women don't apologize for anything they do. Poverty, is natures way of making women humble. That said, not all poor women make good wives but a larger percentage of them make good wives compared to middle class and wealthy women and the divorce rate is lower.

Manila women and Luzon women in general have more attitude. That's a big problem for anyone thinking about marrying them.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

:evil: AT BEST THAI WOMEN ARE SOULLESS WHORES FROM HELL!
1. Ungrateful
2. Racist (Asians do well but unfortunately their prize is a Thai woman)
3. Unfaithful or Asexual
4. The most likely to be man hating lesbian-feminist pieces of shiit
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jonny Law wrote::evil: AT BEST THAI WOMEN ARE SOULLESS WHORES FROM HELL!
1. Ungrateful
3. Unfaithful or Asexual
Once one closes their mouths after the giggle, the most obvious question arises: why are you still in the Thailand? :)
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

publicduende wrote:
1. Ungrateful
3. Unfaithful or Asexual
Once one closes their mouths after the giggle, the most obvious question arises: why are you still in the Thailand? :)
They'll also cut your penis off, something their famous for.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

publicduende wrote:
1. Ungrateful
3. Unfaithful or Asexual
I do not have anything to do with Thai bitches (other than the occasional love-em-and leave-em)
Please note: Thai women love to be pumped-and-dumped it is what they want in their Dark Demon Hearts and what they deserve. And if you do what women want your life will be a little easier.
Making Thai Bastards is THE NATIONAL PAST-TIME!

Jonny Law's Past Time
1. I meet chicks in Loas
2. I meet chicks in Cambodia (I live close to both Laos and Cambodia)
There are some decent chicks in Thailand
3. Filipinas in Thailand
4. Burmese chicks in Thailand
5. Muslim chicks in southern Thailand

NEWSFLASH!
SURPRISE :shock: TO NOBODY!
:twisted: JONNY LAW IS COMPLETELY UNEMPLOYABLE IN AMERICA!!!
ZERO f***s GIVEN AND LOVING IT!!!