Who makes better wives?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Re: Who makes better wives?

Post by Jonny Law »

publicduende wrote:
Taco wrote:Filipina, hands down winner, as long as there not from Luzon or a middle class family.
Basically, as long as she is piss poor and needs to stick to her foreign man for life support, she's good to go...
HELL f***ing YES!!!

THOSE PISS POOR CHICKS ARE JONNY LAW"S FAVORITE!!!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

publicduende wrote:
Jonny Law wrote::evil: AT BEST THAI WOMEN ARE SOULLESS WHORES FROM HELL!
1. Ungrateful
2. Racist (Asians do well but unfortunately their prize is a Thai woman)
3. Unfaithful or Asexual
4. The most likely to be man hating lesbian-feminist pieces of shiit
Once one closes their mouths after the giggle, the most obvious question arises: why are you still in the Thailand? :)

I do not have anything to do with Thai bitches (other than the occasional love-em-and leave-em)
Please note: Thai women love to be pumped-and-dumped it is what they want in their Dark Demon Hearts and what they deserve. And if you do what women want your life will be a little easier.
Making Thai Bastards is THE NATIONAL PAST-TIME!

Jonny Law's Past Time
1. I meet chicks in Loas
2. I meet chicks in Cambodia (I live close to both Laos and Cambodia)
There are some decent chicks in Thailand
3. Filipinas in Thailand
4. Burmese chicks in Thailand
5. Muslim chicks in southern Thailand

NEWSFLASH!
SURPRISE :shock: TO NOBODY!
:twisted: JONNY LAW IS COMPLETELY UNEMPLOYABLE IN AMERICA!
ZERO f***s GIVEN AND LOVING IT!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

'I take care of myself and dress well.' This seems to be a very 'Western' / 'developed' Asia thing. From what little experience I've had with the opposite sex as an ethnically Chinese guy, I've NEVER been judged on my appearance nor told to make any changes. Not even once. I don't know? Maybe it's because of my sweet, soft, and natural charisma? ^^ LOL. My Moon Trine Venus isn't there for show, LOL. I'm 5'10, with glasses. Medium-long hair. There's really no need to change anything when the 'myself' as in 'be yourself' is quite a decent package overall. Seriously, I just don't get the entire obsession Westerners have and, increasingly, the rest of the world has with the entire concept known as 'self improvement.' It's very dehumanizing and degrading to the core. We're human beings with our hearts and souls as creations of the Lord, not machines that are essentially flawed and need parts for upgrading. In an ideal world decent guys would simply plow ahead without 'fixing.' In this f***ed up world, it's not always the case.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Bao3niang wrote:'I take care of myself and dress well.' This seems to be a very 'Western' / 'developed' Asia thing. From what little experience I've had with the opposite sex as an ethnically Chinese guy, I've NEVER been judged on my appearance nor told to make any changes. Not even once. I don't know? Maybe it's because of my sweet, soft, and natural charisma? ^^ LOL. My Moon Trine Venus isn't there for show, LOL. I'm 5'10, with glasses. Medium-long hair. There's really no need to change anything when the 'myself' as in 'be yourself' is quite a decent package overall. Seriously, I just don't get the entire obsession Westerners have and, increasingly, the rest of the world has with the entire concept known as 'self improvement.' It's very dehumanizing and degrading to the core. We're human beings with our hearts and souls as creations of the Lord, not machines that are essentially flawed and need parts for upgrading. In an ideal world decent guys would simply plow ahead without 'fixing.' In this f***ed up world, it's not always the case.
I understand where you are coming from I agree Western society is fake as hell. But I don't see anything wrong with dressing nice and being clean and well groomed. If a girl had to choose between 2 guys with awesome personalities I think she'd choose the one that is cleaner and looks more presentable.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Contrarian Expatriate,

I do agree that marriage is not for everyone. In matter of fact marriage is going down in the develop countries. It goes both ways where women don't want to get married.

However, I disagree that men have it easier dating wise as they get older maybe in third world country an older guy can still get a young girl but in other places I'm not too sure.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jonny Law wrote:I do not have anything to do with Thai bitches (other than the occasional love-em-and leave-em)
Please note: Thai women love to be pumped-and-dumped it is what they want in their Dark Demon Hearts and what they deserve. And if you do what women want your life will be a little easier.
Making Thai Bastards is THE NATIONAL PAST-TIME!

Jonny Law's Past Time
1. I meet chicks in Loas
2. I meet chicks in Cambodia (I live close to both Laos and Cambodia)
There are some decent chicks in Thailand
3. Filipinas in Thailand
4. Burmese chicks in Thailand
5. Muslim chicks in southern Thailand

NEWSFLASH!
SURPRISE :shock: TO NOBODY!
:twisted: JONNY LAW IS COMPLETELY UNEMPLOYABLE IN AMERICA!
ZERO f***s GIVEN AND LOVING IT!!!
Well, it makes sense. Thailand is more of a melting pot than the Philippines. To live in Thailand to date Filipinas, though, sounds a bit of a weird proposition. I guess you're enjoying the better (far better, according to Rock) organised Thai society and the low cost of living.

What more can I add? Enjoy!