Who makes better wives?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Who makes better wives?

Post by JesseL26 »

Thai or Filipina?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Who makes better wives?

Post by Taco »

Filipina, hands down winner, as long as there not from Luzon or a middle class family.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Taco wrote:as long as there not from Luzon or a middle class family.
Why?
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Yeah why?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

This question is akin to "Who makes for better slave-masters, Americans or Arabs?" A husband is an unwitting slave of his wife and children.

How about no wife at all. Don't get married, just go your own way, develop your skills, grow your wealth, and enjoy women as they come and go in your life.

MGTOW is the way to go......
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Taco wrote:Filipina, hands down winner, as long as there not from Luzon or a middle class family.
Nonsense, Luzon is far too diverse for you to make any broad generalizations of its female populace. I've heard certain negative stereotypes about girls from other islands as well, but I never pay such statements much attention. As for the middle class family, I don't know about that. There are a lot of amazing women from families that are not exactly dirt poor. I did not marry a woman from a dirt poor family and it helps a lot to have in-laws you can actually have a good conversation with in English, who are educated and have some knowledge of the world. What would you have in common with a trycicle driver, or a rice farm's tenant, so how much more for their daughters?

When I came to the Philippines, my in-laws toured me around, and for the first two weeks of my stay, my wife paid for our hotels, bus fare and food with money her father gave her. And yes... she was one of those dreaded "Luzon girls". :roll:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This question is akin to "Who makes for better slave-masters, Americans or Arabs?" A husband is an unwitting slave of his wife and children.

How about no wife at all. Don't get married, just go your own way, develop your skills, grow your wealth, and enjoy women as they come and go in your life.

How are things with you and that Eastern European girl you were considering to have kids with and potentially marry a few threads earlier? ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote: How are things with you and that Eastern European girl you were considering to have kids with and potentially marry a few threads earlier? ;)
Things are actually great. I'll see her in 3 weeks and I'll spend the month with her.

She is a pristine sweetheart just ripe for the picking, and I still don't want to get married. I don't like her home country and neither does she! I'm not yet sold on having kids either, but if I did have them she would be the mother of them.

Life is too good to leave it to chance and a fickle, unpredictable female. I see too many duped husbands dragged around town like beaten rag dolls by their fat, ugly wives. I do know that those hideous wives were one day thin and hot but they never stay that way.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Yep, up to a certain age.

But at some stage your value will decrease dramatically and the younger attractive women will dry up unless they're of the wallet thieving variety.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Taco wrote:Filipina, hands down winner, as long as there not from Luzon or a middle class family.
I don't get this Luzon thing either. Some of the better Filipina's I know come from Manila.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Neither, Chinese are better IMHO. Especially Cantonese.

Thailand was pretty terrible for dating.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This question is akin to "Who makes for better slave-masters, Americans or Arabs?" A husband is an unwitting slave of his wife and children.

So it's not even worth marrying a traditional foreign woman?
Last edited by JesseL26 on August 11th, 2017, 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Zambales wrote:
Yep, up to a certain age.

But at some stage your value will decrease dramatically and the younger attractive women will dry up unless they're of the wallet thieving variety.
I am 30 years old turning 31 next month but people say I look 24-25 years old max. I take care of my self I workout I am in great shape and I am clean and dress nice. So at what age do you recommend for a man to settle down with a good foreign woman?
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

xiongmao wrote:Neither, Chinese are better IMHO. Especially Cantonese.

Thailand was pretty terrible for dating.
Are you sure about that? I had a horrendous experience with a mainland Chinese girl working here about 5 years ago. Long story short I got rejected because of her parents. Now I don't know the real reason why but I guess it was because I am not Chinese. Also the Chinese working here seem cold/aloof and not friendly at all. Where do you recommend for me to find a decent Chinese woman who is open minded? Now to the Thailand thing I've never been to Thailand myself but I've had experience chatting to many Thai women on ThaiFriendly. It seems to me Thailand is becoming the wild west most girls don't reply to messages like they used to when I first joined 2 years ago. They seem stuck up and very very picky just like western women. I've met a few good ones but they are either not attractive, fat, or have kids. And I've been seeing a lot of fat and overweight Thais too more than other parts of Asia......
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

MarcosZeitola wrote: How are things with you and that Eastern European girl you were considering to have kids with and potentially marry a few threads earlier? ;)
Things are actually great. I'll see her in 3 weeks and I'll spend the month with her.

She is a pristine sweetheart just ripe for the picking, and I still don't want to get married. I don't like her home country and neither does she! I'm not yet sold on having kids either, but if I did have them she would be the mother of them.

Life is too good to leave it to chance and a fickle, unpredictable female. I see too many duped husbands dragged around town like beaten rag dolls by their fat, ugly wives. I do know that those hideous wives were one day thin and hot but they never stay that way.
Doesn't that apply mostly to western women who get fat and treat the husband like crap.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

FILIPINAS ARE BETTER :twisted: !!!!!!!!!!

next stupid question...