Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Olga Reznikova Tour Reviews

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Olga Reznikova Tour Reviews

Postby Voyager1 » August 11th, 2017, 3:45 pm

Olga asked me to post this video as she can't post links. (Come on Winston, cut her some slack. You invited her to this forum.)

Voyager1
Junior Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: Olga Reznikova Tour Reviews

Postby Winston » August 13th, 2017, 3:01 am

She has to make five posts before she can post links. I"ll change this on the next update so it will be three posts. Same as the number of posts before newbies are taken off moderation. This was instated to block the tons of spammers that were coming here. Why didn't you post the video in the "Mark Davis attacks Olga Reznikova" thread?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » August 13th, 2017, 3:37 am

Ok I just watched the video. Why does the guy say that he had to spend a lot of extra money on translators during the AFA tour? Then later in the interview he says that AFA assigned him translators? Huh? AFA does provide translators. It's included in the tour. So why did he have to spend extra? Olga didn't ask that. Olga, if you are reading this, can you ask him about it?

Perhaps he meant that the AFA translators are only there for you during the social tours, but if you take the girls out on a private date, then you have to pay the translators extra? If so, he should have specified that. Not give the false impression that AFA doesn't include translators in their tour, because they do. It's on their webpage.

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/

PROFESSIONAL INTERPRETERS - A Foreign Affair only employs highly qualified, professional interpreters to assist you during your tour (keep in mind that many of the women can and do speak English!)

* Free interpreter service during the Socials as well as in the hospitality room
* Meet all the interpreters at the Interpreter Meeting hosted the first night
* Choose one interpreter to be your private, personal interpreter, or use multiple interpreters (we always recommend using at least two interpreters for a more objective picture, but it's your choice)
* Many of our interpreters are also certified tour guides
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Voyager1 » August 13th, 2017, 7:26 am

Winston, did you know that AFA keeps a lot of outdated stuff on their site? For example many pages still state that airfare from JFK is included. If you go to google and enter "JFK site:loveme.com" you will see all the pages where it states it's still included.

Here is an example: http://mobile.loveme.com/ukraine/odessa/

THE "ROMANCE TRIP" INCLUDES:
Round trip airfare from New York (JFK) or Washington (Dulles) to Odessa, Ukraine

http://www.loveme.com/information/fake-letters.html

•Foreign Affair
•Meet 500 to 1000 women*
•Unlimited Personal Introductions
•Airfare included
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby Voyager1 » August 13th, 2017, 7:32 am

Winston wrote:She has to make five posts before she can post links. I"ll change this on the next update so it will be three posts. Same as the number of posts before newbies are taken off moderation. This was instated to block the tons of spammers that were coming here. Why didn't you post the video in the "Mark Davis attacks Olga Reznikova" thread?

Yeah but you know her. You invited her here. You know that she's not a spammer so you should make an exception in this case. I am sure there is some little setting in your control panel where you can selectively take that restriction off. I didn't put it in that thread because it has nothing to do with his attack. I wanted to start a more positive thread.
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Postby chanta76 » August 13th, 2017, 8:12 pm

Are Ukraine women worth this trouble? I hear mix things about them. Some say they are great other say they are scammers.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Return to Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only