I actually want to marry a girl

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I actually want to marry a girl

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote: I do find it strange that a black man on this forum who likes Russian girls would express racist views toward Indonesians or other Asians. Do you consider yourself to be racially superior? Did Indonesian girls reject you?
You should be man enough to accept that not everyone will find your wife attractive. Heck, after so many years of marriage, even you do not find your wife attractive at this point in your marriage. You've even hinted at such on this forum.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Now you have gone from being rude and insulting to making up lies. My wife could pass for early 30s, and she still looks great. She was even better looking 10 years ago, but she still looks good. I am sure other men think she's good looking, but whether you'd find her attractive or not is unimportant.

I have a question for you. Is your real life behavior as despicable as your online behavior? Do you engage in conversations with men you know in real life and tell them their wives are ugly. In my case, your statements are even more ridiculous because my wife is attractive and you have never even seen her. But if you went around doing this in real life, you might end up in a fist fight with some men, or end up getting stabbed or shot if you encountered the wrong person.

You seem so immersed in this extreme philosophy, you don't know how to interact with others like a normal decent human being.

Would you happen to be one of those people with a form of autism that manifests itself in behaving in saying socially inappropriate things?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:Now you have gone from being rude and insulting to making up lies. My wife could pass for early 30s, and she still looks great. She was even better looking 10 years ago, but she still looks good. I am sure other men think she's good looking, but whether you'd find her attractive or not is unimportant.

I have a question for you. Is your real life behavior as despicable as your online behavior? Do you engage in conversations with men you know in real life and tell them their wives are ugly. In my case, your statements are even more ridiculous because my wife is attractive and you have never even seen her. But if you went around doing this in real life, you might end up in a fist fight with some men, or end up getting stabbed or shot if you encountered the wrong person.

You seem so immersed in this extreme philosophy, you don't know how to interact with others like a normal decent human being.

Would you happen to be one of those people with a form of autism that manifests itself in behaving in saying socially inappropriate things?
I'm sure your wife was more attractive 10 years ago Mr. tough guy. But if you are saying she is still attractive after she's hit the wall, you're a liar or delusional. Women get ugly far faster than men, including your wife. Get over it. Don't come here to piss on our legs then tell us it's just raining!

For the record, I am 6'4" 265 pounds with a 40 inch waist. I still train at the gym to include heavy bag work and 5 sets of roundhouse kicks. I don't get screwed with generally, but the last idiot who charged me was left with a side of cracked ribs for doing so 13 years ago. I very well know how to handle myself and I don't scare easily. I gallivant in some of the toughest areas in the toughest countries and I fare well. Should I meet someone bigger, tougher and younger, I carry an ASP, and a North American Arms 22 Magnum in my pocket in the USA. Did I mention don't scare easily?

And by the way, you should be thanking me for telling you the truth and getting you to consider freeing yourself from your wife. But thankless as you might be, I will not have you spreading your marriage filth to the younger men here simply because you don't have the balls to kick your "formerly attractive" wife to the curb.

Man the F up and call reality like it is. You f.cked up by marrying as a virgin male and you want other men to have as restricted a lifestyle as you.

MGTOW don't play that way.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: I'm sure your wife was more attractive 10 years ago Mr. tough guy. But if you are saying she is still attractive after she's hit the wall, you're a liar or delusional. Women get ugly far faster than men, including your wife. Get over it. Don't come here to piss on our legs then tell us it's just raining!
One thing I can say about you is you are persistent. If you are caught in a lie, you just keep on going. If someone points out that you are rude and behaving in a way that is not socially acceptable, you keep at it.

My wife is still thin and pretty. She's thinner than a lot of the white 20 somethings guys on this forum date or would date based on their posts, and prettier, too. Pretty is subjective, so if some guy thinks his girlfriend is pretty and I don't, that's fine with me.

I never consider men good-looking. Maybe you do. So the comment about women getting less good-looking. Either women are good looking, or they aint. They don't compare to men whose facial features and other characteristics excludes them from being pretty. But maybe you disagree. You may find a 40-year-old male Hollywood actor to be better looking than a 40-year-old female Hollywood actress for all I know. I don't. You quoted a philosopher her thought the male form was more appealing. Do you agree with that?

[quote[
For the record, I am 6'4" 265 pounds with a 40 inch waist. I still train at the gym to include heavy bag work and 5 sets of roundhouse kicks. I don't get screwed with generally, but the last idiot who charged me was left with a side of cracked ribs for doing so 13 years ago. I very well know how to handle myself and I don't scare easily. I gallivant in some of the toughest areas in the toughest countries and I fare well. Should I meet someone bigger, tougher and younger, I carry an ASP, and a North American Arms 22 Magnum in my pocket in the USA. Did I mention don't scare easily?
[/quote]

So is the implied answer to my question that you do go around being rude in real life just like you do on the Internet because you are tall, work out, and carry a firearm? Do you go around acting in a contemptible manner because you reckon you could beat up or shoot those you offend if you provoked them to violence?

Would you say your goal in life is rather hedonistic, do enjoy yourself no matter what you do or say to others? Does being a decent human being factor into your value system at all? Does being a decent human being in how you interact with others factor in at all? Is not being a liar and a troll factor in at all?

And I have news for you. Human beings are mortal. If you don't get hit by a bus or die from some other injury or disease, your joints will likely become less flexible over time. Your muscle mass will likely decline. You could stay buff until death and die from some problem with an internal organ. You aren't here forever. Your health isn't going to be with you forever. Even if you become a very good looking old man, you'll still be an old man. Eventually, one day you will be judged by your maker.
And by the way, you should be thanking me for telling you the truth and getting you to consider freeing yourself from your wife. But thankless as you might be, I will not have you spreading your marriage filth to the younger men here simply because you don't have the balls to kick your "formerly attractive" wife to the curb.

Man the F up and call reality like it is. You f.cked up by marrying as a virgin male and you want other men to have as restricted a lifestyle as you.
Unrighteous people do not usually like people who stand up for what is righteous. Just having sex with ones own wife is the right way to do it. Not only is it what God wants of us, but it is also best for humanity. It spares us from diseases, bastards, and from the emotional baggage women have when they sleep around.

You may be cool with sleeping with a 'used woman', and being a 'used man' yourself. I didn't get a 'second-hand woman', as one of my ESL students described it in my previous career. I also have people in my life who actually love me. I'm a part of a family, the head of a family.

My wife is still really good-looking. We were both better looking in our 20's. That's the way it works. She doesn't look old, and she still looks youthful and attractive. She could afford a half a point on a one to ten scale for looks when I married her. If she does get so old that she isn't attractive anymore, I'll be old, too. If we both get old and unattractive, then we can turn off the lights. What will you do when you are old and unattractive? Don't think you can pull the pretty young girls from a bar if you are ugly. You might be able to pay some woman on the same level as yourself whose been around the block so many times. For me, realistically, this is all about more than pure physical attraction, since I actually have someone I love and care about.

If you live to be old and feeble, and you have to pay someone-- if the money is still there-- to take care of you who won't care about you like your own family would have, because you don't have anyone who would do it for free, you might think about that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: I'm sure your wife was more attractive 10 years ago Mr. tough guy. But if you are saying she is still attractive after she's hit the wall, you're a liar or delusional. Women get ugly far faster than men, including your wife. Get over it. Don't come here to piss on our legs then tell us it's just raining!
One thing I can say about you is you are persistent. If you are caught in a lie, you just keep on going. If someone points out that you are rude and behaving in a way that is not socially acceptable, you keep at it.

My wife is still thin and pretty. She's thinner than a lot of the white 20 somethings guys on this forum date or would date based on their posts, and prettier, too. Pretty is subjective, so if some guy thinks his girlfriend is pretty and I don't, that's fine with me.

I never consider men good-looking. Maybe you do. So the comment about women getting less good-looking. Either women are good looking, or they aint. They don't compare to men whose facial features and other characteristics excludes them from being pretty. But maybe you disagree. You may find a 40-year-old male Hollywood actor to be better looking than a 40-year-old female Hollywood actress for all I know. I don't. You quoted a philosopher her thought the male form was more appealing. Do you agree with that?

[quote[
[/quote]

So is the implied answer to my question that you do go around being rude in real life just like you do on the Internet because you are tall, work out, and carry a firearm? Do you go around acting in a contemptible manner because you reckon you could beat up or shoot those you offend if you provoked them to violence?

Would you say your goal in life is rather hedonistic, do enjoy yourself no matter what you do or say to others? Does being a decent human being factor into your value system at all? Does being a decent human being in how you interact with others factor in at all? Is not being a liar and a troll factor in at all?

And I have news for you. Human beings are mortal. If you don't get hit by a bus or die from some other injury or disease, your joints will likely become less flexible over time. Your muscle mass will likely decline. You could stay buff until death and die from some problem with an internal organ. You aren't here forever. Your health isn't going to be with you forever. Even if you become a very good looking old man, you'll still be an old man. Eventually, one day you will be judged by your maker.

Unrighteous people do not usually like people who stand up for what is righteous. Just having sex with ones own wife is the right way to do it. Not only is it what God wants of us, but it is also best for humanity. It spares us from diseases, bastards, and from the emotional baggage women have when they sleep around.

You may be cool with sleeping with a 'used woman', and being a 'used man' yourself. I didn't get a 'second-hand woman', as one of my ESL students described it in my previous career. I also have people in my life who actually love me. I'm a part of a family, the head of a family.

My wife is still really good-looking. We were both better looking in our 20's. That's the way it works. She doesn't look old, and she still looks youthful and attractive. She could afford a half a point on a one to ten scale for looks when I married her. If she does get so old that she isn't attractive anymore, I'll be old, too. If we both get old and unattractive, then we can turn off the lights. What will you do when you are old and unattractive? Don't think you can pull the pretty young girls from a bar if you are ugly. You might be able to pay some woman on the same level as yourself whose been around the block so many times. For me, realistically, this is all about more than pure physical attraction, since I actually have someone I love and care about.

If you live to be old and feeble, and you have to pay someone-- if the money is still there-- to take care of you who won't care about you like your own family would have, because you don't have anyone who would do it for free, you might think about that.
Boxman
Freshman Poster

Post by Boxman »

MrMan thanks for your well-worded replies, and sorry this thread got derailed (thanks Contrarian Expat). You show class, even if I don't agree with your Christian views (I'm agnostic). Anyway I've now got all my ducks in a row, financially speaking, and plan to begin my travel adventures in January. Yipee!

Honestly, my only physical requirement is that she not be flat chested. I've never been able to get sexually turned by flat chested chicks, even when they were pretty otherwise. I mean, I could perform but not very consistently. For me, there needs to be at least something of an hourglass shape to the woman. I know a lot of guys don't care about breasts, but sadly I'm not one of them.

So I guess Asia is out for me, then?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Boxman wrote:
November 27th, 2017, 4:52 pm
MrMan thanks for your well-worded replies, and sorry this thread got derailed (thanks Contrarian Expat). You show class, even if I don't agree with your Christian views (I'm agnostic). Anyway I've now got all my ducks in a row, financially speaking, and plan to begin my travel adventures in January. Yipee!

Honestly, my only physical requirement is that she not be flat chested. I've never been able to get sexually turned by flat chested chicks, even when they were pretty otherwise. I mean, I could perform but not very consistently. For me, there needs to be at least something of an hourglass shape to the woman. I know a lot of guys don't care about breasts, but sadly I'm not one of them.

So I guess Asia is out for me, then?
I suppose it depends on what you mean by flat-chested. I've seen Asians I would say are not, even some thin ones. If you are okay with A's, maybe B's, Asia may be okay. Indonesians seem to be a bit 'curvier' in terms of hip size than some of the more north Asian peoples. Maybe that goes for 'up top' to some extent as well. If you don't mind a thick waste, there may be a lot of girls in Asia that are what you are looking for. Otherwise, there would be a smaller percentage probably than in Europe or Africa or in places colonized by Europeans like Latin America.