Finding an Ethiopian rural Christian wife?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Finding an Ethiopian rural Christian wife?

Post by 69ixine »

I am learning amharic and its going quiet well.my plan is in about 3 yrs, to go to a small village in ethiopia and find a hopefully virgin wife.I know that the vast majority of marriages in ethiopia are mediated between two parties/families and outside of addis ababa wich is somewhat westernized, dating is taboo.How would I approach or find a rural woman?my idea was to offer a 10,000 dollar dowry in ethiopian birr to her family,this is alot of money over there especially among the rural farmers,this will bring them out of poverty and can support their entire family if not whole village pretty well.I was thinking of hiring a wingman for 500 dollars to help me find a smaller village and then I approach/ask for the village elders (Shmagilewoch) and tell them my desires.

BTW,I'm a Christian convert to the Tewahedo coptic church wich is the national church of the amhara and tigray peoples, in our church we basically can only marry other baptized miaphysite orthodox christians by canon law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miaphysit ... e_churches

They simpely won't reconize a marriage as sacramental done outside of the orthodox priesthood or with someone not baptized in the churches,so I really have little practical choice but to find a wife abroad and in ethiopia.

What do you guys think of my plan?is it realistic?if I speak amharic well enough and money of course talks aswell...I am decent looking,mediterennean and have had gfs before so its not that I want to take advantage of a poor woman to escape inceldom but rather I want to have a religious wife that shares my values and my religion and hopefully I can do good by helping out her family or village and her by doing so.

the only obstacle I Really see in my plan is that I need someone above the age of 20 for spousal visa laws to let her come to my country in the EU.most ethiopian women get married before the age of 18,the catholic and orthodox churches reconize the sacrament of marriage starting at age 14 for women.but Im sure its findable.

any help would be appreciatted as well as advice.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Finding an Ethiopian rural Christian wife?

Post by Yohan »

I would say, it is PARTIALLY realistic.

There is no reason why not to visit the capital Addis Ababa, there are regular flights, visa on arrival for many citizens, plenty of hotels easy to book from abroad by internet... why not? Go there, take a look yourself. There is nightlife, but HIV is said to be about 75 % among those girls.

Ethiopia however is not safe along its borders, it is a poor place, there is nothing outside in rural areas. There are very few other larger cities in Ethiopia except the capital.

if this is your first trip to that area, better safe than sorry and stay near the capital, do not travel too far outside.

About a woman for long-term relationship, I think you will find one, not difficult, but take one from the capital with some basic education and living in a house, and not a rural woman sleeping and begging in the street.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Throwing large lumps of cash around in a Third World country such as Ethiopia is never a good idea especially when the people involved aren't familiar to you. By all means visit the country to get a feel of the place but proceed with a huge dose of caution. Don't be too trusting and don't do anything drastic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:I am learning amharic and its going quiet well.my plan is in about 3 yrs, to go to a small village in ethiopia and find a hopefully virgin wife.I know that the vast majority of marriages in ethiopia are mediated between two parties/families and outside of addis ababa wich is somewhat westernized, dating is taboo.How would I approach or find a rural woman?my idea was to offer a 10,000 dollar dowry in ethiopian birr to her family,this is alot of money over there especially among the rural farmers,this will bring them out of poverty and can support their entire family if not whole village pretty well.I was thinking of hiring a wingman for 500 dollars to help me find a smaller village and then I approach/ask for the village elders (Shmagilewoch) and tell them my desires.

BTW,I'm a Christian convert to the Tewahedo coptic church wich is the national church of the amhara and tigray peoples, in our church we basically can only marry other baptized miaphysite orthodox christians by canon law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miaphysit ... e_churches

They simpely won't reconize a marriage as sacramental done outside of the orthodox priesthood or with someone not baptized in the churches,so I really have little practical choice but to find a wife abroad and in ethiopia.

What do you guys think of my plan?is it realistic?if I speak amharic well enough and money of course talks aswell...I am decent looking,mediterennean and have had gfs before so its not that I want to take advantage of a poor woman to escape inceldom but rather I want to have a religious wife that shares my values and my religion and hopefully I can do good by helping out her family or village and her by doing so.

the only obstacle I Really see in my plan is that I need someone above the age of 20 for spousal visa laws to let her come to my country in the EU.most ethiopian women get married before the age of 18,the catholic and orthodox churches reconize the sacrament of marriage starting at age 14 for women.but Im sure its findable.

any help would be appreciatted as well as advice.

What about Coptic women? Aren't Coptic and Ethiopian Orthodox in fellowship with each other? The website you listed mentioned Armenian Orthodox. Are they in fellowship with your church? I'm sure there are some attractive, Meditarian-looking young women among the Armenians. I remember a Coptic Orthodox I went to school with was cute. Are there any Etreians who you would consider eligible?

Just landing in Ethiopian and scouring villages for a wife may be difficult. You should probably talk to some Ethiopians about the idea and ask what is necessary to build enough trust to be considered as someone to marry one of their children. In your church, maybe there is someone who has some relatives back in Ethiopia. Maybe they could put in a good word for you to go search for a brider among their relations. That could get your foot in the door, possibly. Also, parents might be more willing to let a daughter go live in Europe in the same town as her aunt or third cousin or whatever, who she would see at church. You'd have a relative vouching for you as a decent man. If you had someone right letters ahead of you, that might work. Are there any places there that are still traditional, but have access to the Internet? If there were a town that were kind of traditional, but 'modern' in the sense that the girls waited until 20 to get married, that might be a better fit.

My wife is Indonesian, but a few times when we've had a decent single guy over for dinner who she thought might make one of her relatives a good husband, if he was interested, she'd open up Facebook and show pictures of single relatives.

Other countries, if they are an option for you in terms of religion, might have slightly older girls. Fourteen is very young to get married, and a lot of us guys aren't interested. You should also look into whether they do Female Genital Mutilation there, called 'female circumcision.' In parts of Africa, it can be really extreme. Basically, the cut off the sensive parts down there and sew everything up. Hopefully they leave some tiny hole left for menstruation to come out. On the wedding night, the man tears open what was sewn shut. Sex could be a horrific torturous experience as opposed to something fun. You could end up with a woman with basically no sex drive, where sex is torture for her. If you have two countries to choose from, and one has girls who had that done to them, and another has girls who are normal and in tact, which would you go to to find a wife?
Aarav
Freshman Poster

Post by Aarav »

Zambales wrote:
November 12th, 2017, 4:38 am
Throwing large lumps of cash around in a Third World country such as Ethiopia is never a good idea especially when the people involved aren't familiar to you. By all means visit the country to get a feel of the place but proceed with a huge dose of caution. Don't be too trusting and don't do anything drastic.
When it comes to money, especially in a developing country like Ethiopia, being cautious is essential. While visiting the country is encouraged, it is critical to approach monetary transactions with caution and avoid rash judgments, putting safety and due diligence first.
Aarav
Freshman Poster

Post by Aarav »

It is essential that you approach the quest for a life mate with respect and genuine interest in the person, their culture, and beliefs. Consider immersing yourself in Ethiopian traditions, knowing Christian principles, and engaging with the community respectfully. Being open-minded, patient, and cultivating relationships through shared interests, community meetings, or religious events may improve your chances of finding someone compatible. While looking for a life partner, it is critical to prioritize mutual understanding, respect, and the foundations of a loving relationship, while also appreciating the richness of cultural diversity.
Aarav
Freshman Poster

Post by Aarav »

Yohan wrote:
November 12th, 2017, 3:53 am

There is no reason why not to visit the capital Addis Ababa, there are regular flights, visa on arrival for many citizens, plenty of hotels easy to book from abroad by internet... why not? Go there, take a look yourself. There is nightlife, but HIV is said to be about 75 % among those girls.

Ethiopia however is not safe along its borders, it is a poor place, there is nothing outside in rural areas. There are very few other larger cities in Ethiopia except the capital.

if this is your first trip to that area, better safe than sorry and stay near the capital, do not travel too far outside.

About a woman for long-term relationship, I think you will find one, not difficult, but take one from the capital with some basic education and living in a house, and not a rural woman sleeping and begging in the street.
The following piece combines practical views with cautionary advise about traveling to Ethiopia. It provides a balanced assessment of Addis Abeba's accessibility and potential concerns in rural areas, with a focus on safety. However, the characterisation of HIV and relationship guidelines could be interpreted as stereotyped and could benefit from a more sensitive and informed approach.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Aarav wrote:
November 2nd, 2023, 6:10 am
Yohan wrote:
November 12th, 2017, 3:53 am

The following piece combines practical views with cautionary advise about traveling to Ethiopia. It provides a balanced assessment of Addis Abeba's accessibility and potential concerns in rural areas, with a focus on safety. However, the characterisation of HIV and relationship guidelines could be interpreted as stereotyped and could benefit from a more sensitive and informed approach.
This is true, however data are not easy to collect in that region, it can be said, that Ethiopia is a better, safer place regarding HIV compared to South Africa and other countries nearby, where HIV is rampant....But South Africa is 5000 km away from Ethiopia.

WHO has only limited, rather outdated information
https://www.afro.who.int/sites/default/ ... _final.pdf

What about this one, which is a not such an old research document?
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0271221
Spatial distribution and determinants of HIV prevalence among adults in urban Ethiopia: Findings from the Ethiopia Population-based HIV Impact Assessment Survey (2017–2018)

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9175215/
Magnitude of HIV Infection and Associated Factors among Female Sex Workers at Hawassa, Ethiopia (about 250 km south of Addis Ababba - a small city located at Lake Awassa with various resort hotels)

-------------

It is ongoing hearsay, that nightlife in Ethiopia in Africa is a HIV hotspot too - but where and who is the question. Up to the individual, better safe than sorry I would say. It does not make sense if you have honest intention to look over there for a long-term relationship and return back home alone but HIV-positiv.
Maria465
Freshman Poster

Post by Maria465 »

Seeking a rural Christian wife in Ethiopia involves cultural understanding and respectful engagement. Attend local church events, community gatherings, and be open to building connections slowly. Emphasize shared values and demonstrate genuine interest in their traditions. Building trust is key, as it fosters a meaningful connection in a country rich with diverse and vibrant communities
Aarav
Freshman Poster

Post by Aarav »

Maria465 wrote:
November 10th, 2023, 1:25 am
Seeking a rural Christian wife in Ethiopia involves cultural understanding and respectful engagement. Attend local church events, community gatherings, and be open to building connections slowly. Emphasize shared values and demonstrate genuine interest in their traditions. Building trust is key, as it fosters a meaningful connection in a country rich with diverse and vibrant communities
Your approach to seeking a rural Christian wife in Ethiopia is thoughtful and respectful. Engaging in local church events and community gatherings, emphasizing shared values, and demonstrating genuine interest in traditions reflects a genuine commitment to cultural understanding. Building trust gradually ensures a meaningful connection in Ethiopia's diverse communities.Nrega
Robert276
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert276 »

I'm interested
in connecting with a rural Christian woman in Ethiopia. Any advice on how to meet someone with similar values and beliefs? I'm open to suggestions and appreciate any guidance. Thank you!