Looking for information on Diolli.com

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
snede
Freshman Poster

Looking for information on Diolli.com

Post by snede »

I stumbled across some videos on YouTube from Diolli.com. They certainly talk a good game. Doing more research, their videos go back a couple of years and are not simply a heavy sales pitch. There are also quite a few interesting blog posts on their site. So, I put in an application and wound up speaking with Svetlana Muhka about the service, which runs between a few thousand and several thousand dollars.

Okay, it's kind of expensive, but I'm also looking at the economics. A woman who is a good match for me is going to be hard to find. I could easily spend months to years looking in Eastern Europe on my own, which is time I don't really have.

So, does anyone have more insight or experience with Diolli.com? Or even other recommendations?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Looking for information on Diolli.com

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

snede wrote:I stumbled across some videos on YouTube from Diolli.com. They certainly talk a good game. Doing more research, their videos go back a couple of years and are not simply a heavy sales pitch. There are also quite a few interesting blog posts on their site. So, I put in an application and wound up speaking with Svetlana Muhka about the service, which runs between a few thousand and several thousand dollars.

Okay, it's kind of expensive, but I'm also looking at the economics. A woman who is a good match for me is going to be hard to find. I could easily spend months to years looking in Eastern Europe on my own, which is time I don't really have.

So, does anyone have more insight or experience with Diolli.com? Or even other recommendations?
Never waste your time on these services. You will be disappointed because, best case scenario, these women are either:

-Unattractive by local standards
-Single mothers (sometimes widows)
-In the process of "Hitting The Wall."

In the worst case scenario, these women are scammers (some of them already married) who will ride the game to the states so they can send support money back to their real family and children. I have seen women separated from spouses for YEARS in that arrangement.

I cannot emphasize it enough that you just visit the countries and chat up a hot girl working in retail or a waitress and get her number. Save your money and spend your summer vacation over there prospective for talent. If you can't afford to travel there, you have no business looking for a wife or hot woman, let alone a foreign one. That would be putting the cart before the horse.

You can thank me later.......
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

I guess math is hard for you. How many women who are single and looking for a serious relationship could I meet per week? Not that many. Add in the fact that I want children of my own and that decreases to pool even further. How about women with an IQ over 120? Finally, how many of them would want to marry an older guy like me? The odds suck.

As far as attractiveness, all that matters is that she is attractive to me. Screw the local standards.

A single mother adds complications, but I'm not going to rule it out.

Hitting the Wall? I may be her last best hope for getting married and having kids. I know I'm the best offer a number of American girls will ever get in their lives and they turned me down.

And what is this "summer vacation" you mention? I'm not a high school student, I work for a liveing.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

snede wrote:I guess math is hard for you. How many women who are single and looking for a serious relationship could I meet per week? Not that many. Add in the fact that I want children of my own and that decreases to pool even further. How about women with an IQ over 120? Finally, how many of them would want to marry an older guy like me? The odds suck.

As far as attractiveness, all that matters is that she is attractive to me. Screw the local standards.

A single mother adds complications, but I'm not going to rule it out.

Hitting the Wall? I may be her last best hope for getting married and having kids. I know I'm the best offer a number of American girls will ever get in their lives and they turned me down.

And what is this "summer vacation" you mention? I'm not a high school student, I work for a liveing.
Have at it then. I recall in another post that you did a Dream Connections tour and how it went so very well for you. Apparently it was so successful, that you are now considering resorting to Diolli this time. I hope Diolli exceeds your expectations to the point where you will be trying a 3rd service next. :roll:

Also, go ahead and visit Ukraine in the winter time all you wish. You'll then immediately feel why I specifically recommended summer vacation.

But what would I know, I'm obviously "Not so good at math."
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

Snede, your post here in the Dream Connections thread here: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9751&start=1200#p294843 is what prompted me to register to this site and begin providing information and assistance about this. I went out of my way to PM you and offer one on one advice, based on my experience and our similar situations. You blew it off.

Subsequent to your post, linked above, there is plenty of (often very good) advice from people trying to help you FOR FREE. You were rude and blew them off also. Despite the information in that thread, you still paid $5k to DC for a tour. Perhaps you had already paid before seeking advice, I don't know. Regardless, you have shown yourself to be a sucker for those charging outrageous sums based on dishonest claims (which have been called out repeatedly in that thread) and downright rude and dismissive to those on this site who only try to help with their FREE advice. I don't agree with CE's "go there and date locally" advice for your situation, but it is his honest opinion and is not bad advice for those who can spend significant time abroad. You, however, do not fit that circumstance. That does not warrant your rude response.

I am not going to invest much more energy in helping you other than to direct you to reread the DC thread starting at your linked post and to say that you need to adjust your attitude significantly. Asperger's or not, you are being a dick to people trying to help you and have your head up the ass of those trying to trick you. As you reread that thread, you will notice my very first piece of advice is "patience". You need to heed this advice. Next time before you open your mouth or break out your keyboard, pause, and consider whether you are about to be a dick to someone trying to help you.

Have a nice day, all.
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

I guess I should have expected this sort of response. It's hip to hate on Dream Connections here. Lots of assertions about DC that absolutely do not match with my experience. I went on that tour, it was quite an adventure that I enjoyed. I also met more single women who were seriously looking for a relationship than I have met in the US in many years of searching. On that tour, I only connected with one woman out of about a hundred and it didn't last. Still that's better than I have done in the gods forsaken city I live in over many years.

Maybe I do need help meeting women and I'm not afraid to admit it. Telling me to "suck it up and start hitting the bars" just isn't very helpful. I do not have yet another decade to waste searching for someone.
NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob »

Three companies for individual match making that seem to come up on youtube are Diolli, (Michael) Mordinson Agency, and Marriage by Natalia (Koval). Would be interesting to hear any personal experiences with those companies.
watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts »

NMBob wrote:
November 14th, 2017, 2:14 pm
Three companies for individual match making that seem to come up on youtube are Diolli, (Michael) Mordinson Agency, and Marriage by Natalia (Koval). Would be interesting to hear any personal experiences with those companies.
Mordinson is as legit as it gets. They use their own family name on the agency unlike all others  Michael is a great guy. Not the man child clown Mark is.

Diolli is great if you want to waste your time and money on spoiled narcissistic social media addicts. You know the kind of females who post at least 12 selfies per day on at least 3 different social media platforms and if they are half naked all the better. From the BOSS down it is westernised gold diggers paradise.

Natalia have plenty of “I like 200 dollar dinners” girls from Kiev on her books.
Most men don´t travel abroad to find a stuck up spoiled lazy wife. You can find that right where you live. So to pay for a service providing those kind of ladies seems kind of STUPID.

Mordinson is a good legit company. If you want a bit more personal matchmaking try katesmodels now called best-matchmaking or for him datin with Alex in Poltava.
Alex was the guy putting on the first 2 tours Mark did in 2011 in Poltava. Some of the most used couples for advertising are from those 2011 tours that Mark did not even run.
They had a far higher successrate than Marks tours in Nikolaev. If we judge success the CORRECT way=number of marriages vs number of guys on the tour.
watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts »

snede wrote:
November 13th, 2017, 10:26 am
I guess I should have expected this sort of response. It's hip to hate on Dream Connections here. Lots of assertions about DC that absolutely do not match with my experience. I went on that tour, it was quite an adventure that I enjoyed. I also met more single women who were seriously looking for a relationship than I have met in the US in many years of searching. On that tour, I only connected with one woman out of about a hundred and it didn't last. Still that's better than I have done in the gods forsaken city I live in over many years.

Maybe I do need help meeting women and I'm not afraid to admit it. Telling me to "suck it up and start hitting the bars" just isn't very helpful. I do not have yet another decade to waste searching for someone.

So you think spending 5k plus what ever more you spent on a DC tour that ended up with NOTHING was a good things? Maybe you not travel a lot so it was a big adventure for you.
Of course you will meet more ladies than dating the normal way. That is what happens when you fill a room of 80 women  But just meeting a lot of ladies means nothing unless you get the end result you wanted.

It sounds like you need a much more personal touch to your search. So please don’t waste 10k on a DC private tour!! Go with one of the more legit and cost effective people in the bizz.
So stay away from Diolli the gold diggers paradise. The whole staff is made up of Paris Hilton wannabe´s and so are most of their ladies. Shallow shallow big city people.

Go with “for him dating” just google it and you will find it.

Then you have Mordinson. They will let you write to a number of girls for free to see if there is any interest before you spend 1 cent. So you got nothing to lose.

Third option would be katesmodels=best-matchmaking.com Unlike diolli they are down to earth people not a bunch of gold diggers.

From the posts you have made here I would think for him dating is best for you.
This guy created the more “famous” marriages Mark takes credit for from back in 2011!!!
Of course greedy Mark saw the chance to make money and went his own way and trashed Alex to justify him starting his own thing.

You can find all 3 on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnt_xH ... P-zhUzFu9g
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitBJW ... VMCPZRVX9A
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiisz2 ... ESOkMPnWKA
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

watts wrote:
December 21st, 2017, 2:10 am

It sounds like you need a much more personal touch to your search. So please don’t waste 10k on a DC private tour!! Go with one of the more legit and cost effective people in the bizz.
So stay away from Diolli the gold diggers paradise. The whole staff is made up of Paris Hilton wannabe´s and so are most of their ladies. Shallow shallow big city people.

Quote trimmed for brevity.

This was an excellent response with some solid advice on where to look. Thank you.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

watts wrote:Then you have Mordinson. They will let you write to a number of girls for free to see if there is any interest before you spend 1 cent. So you got nothing to lose.
That's not true. According to this you have to pay $1
https://www.mordinson.com/cgi-bin/service.pl

Problem is now he has your credit card number and can bill the hell out of it if he wants to or use it for nefarious purposes. Also, who is to say the "correspondence" isn't fabricated just so you take his package?

Then you have your choice of only 2 packages

7-day Introduction Service package - USD 2450,00

10-day Introduction Service package - USD 2650,00

You can not just have a single introduction. So if only one or two ladies appeal to you still have to pay the full package. Also he's been know to have insulting ads in the Kharkiv metro. I wouldn't call him "legit as it gets". I call him greedy.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Please note: We see from our experience that no men who are over their mid fifties were able to attract attention of the ladies in our agency, therefore Mordinson services are only available to men who are less than 55 years old.
Wow that's discrimination based on age! But the real reason is that he only accepts ladies into his 'agency' up to 35 and therefore 55 would max out the 20 yr age difference.
watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts »

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 2nd, 2018, 10:00 am
Please note: We see from our experience that no men who are over their mid fifties were able to attract attention of the ladies in our agency, therefore Mordinson services are only available to men who are less than 55 years old.
Wow that's discrimination based on age! But the real reason is that he only accepts ladies into his 'agency' up to 35 and therefore 55 would max out the 20 yr age difference.
So it cost 1 dollar. To most that´s nothing. At least not for those who can afford a wife :)
You know that every company you shop with have your CC number right? You often get phantom charges? I never got one in my life from Michael or anyone else.

How is it discrimination TO WARN OLD MEN dumb enough to believe the bullshit about hot young girls will love old men?
More like he is saving old fools from wasting time thinking some 22 year old will love him loooooong time :lol: :lol: :lol:

You dont see any other agency telling people to not spend their money :shock:

Whats the problem with only 2 packages? How many do DC or afa have?
If someone wants to travel to another country to find love you think 7 days is to long? So if you go on a dc tour and not like it after 4 days you ask for half of the insane 5k back and leave?
At least here you get to stay in an apartment not a shitty 1 star "hotel" and you only meet ladies you picked not a bunch of fat grannies like on a dc tour.
and all for half the price. Ok ok dont get your panties in a bunch I know its not exactly half price just like Mordinson is not free it cost a giant 1 dollar.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

I'd send him the $1 by Western Union or MoneyGram just for him not to have my credit card number. Better yet PayPal. Does he take that? Then if there's a problem, you can open a dispute. Better yet, don't send him anything at all.

Why does he discriminate against ladies too? Why doesn't he accept ladies over the age of 35?

These advertisements appear in metro stations around Kharkiv:

At the bottom it reads (in Russian) "For girls to 35 years". As though those 36 and above are less than human.

I've talked to people in Kharkiv and believe me these advertisements are offensive to them.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

watts wrote:
January 8th, 2018, 2:13 pm
At least here you get to stay in an apartment not a shitty 1 star "hotel" and you only meet ladies you picked not a bunch of fat grannies like on a dc tour.
and all for half the price. Ok ok dont get your panties in a bunch I know its not exactly half price just like Mordinson is not free it cost a giant 1 dollar.
His apartment is no big deal. As I understand he has only 2 apartments anyway. So what happens if there are more than 2 clients? He has to put them somewhere else.

There are plenty of good 3 star and 4 star hotels in Kharkiv, reasonably priced. I don't want someone dictating to me where I should stay.