CASTING CALL: Americans moving abroad for their fiances!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Rebecca_Casting
Freshman Poster

CASTING CALL: Americans moving abroad for their fiances!

Post by Rebecca_Casting »

NOW CASTING: FROM THE PRODUCERS OF 90 Day Fiance!

Looking for American men and women planning to move abroad for their fiancé!

The producers that brought you 90 Day Fiancé are searching for men & women who are currently in a long distance relationship with someone overseas and are planning to leave everything behind in America to live with them in a foreign country!

Are you in a LONG DISTANCE relationship with someone from another country?
Are you planning on LEAVING AMERICA to start your lives together overseas?
Is this your FIRST TIME visiting them in their country?
Are you ENGAGED and planning your wedding in a country you’ve never been to?

If so, we want to hear from you! EMAIL: OVERSEASLOVECASTING@GMAIL.COM. Please include pictures, contact info and a brief summary of your story.

Message me with questions! But I'm more likely to see the email then your message here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: CASTING CALL: Americans moving abroad for their fiances!

Post by Winston »

Wow some of you guys should apply to be on the show! Let us know if any of you do! Their contact info is above.

Note guys, that they are looking for those who are MOVING ABROAD to be with their foreign fiances, not bringing them back to their country. So the theme is different this time and geared more toward HAers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

snede wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 12:22 am
I sent that to a friend who is in the process of relocating to Ukraine and his soon to be wife said "absolutely not!"
It seems to me you would need to incentivise the participants with a payment of $5-10k. No one would want their lives on display like that. I am sure that if your friend's soon to be wife were offered a payment of $10k or more her response would be "Absolutely!"

The show can afford it. They're going to make millions off it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

They might pay the participants. Who knows. Why don't you email Rebecca and ask her about it? Her email is above in the OP.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

According to one of our forum members who is being interviewed for the show, you do get paid about 1000 dollars per episode. See here.

viewtopic.php?style=21&f=3&t=37698

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

They pay you chump change, so it is not worth having your life plastered all over some TV show for such a small amount of money. They also heavily script these shows to build in all this extra drama to boost the ratings. This is why my gf and I walked away from these shows, and we both did not like how they were heavily scripting the show and making it look like you had all this added drama in your relationship. My gf and I have a quiet no drama relationship, and we would not allow this scripting of our relationship for this small amount of money.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 9th, 2019, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Agree with redfeather: avoid participating in these media freak shows unless you are truly desperate for money. The media will do everything possible to make participants into laughingstocks. And do not underestimate how devious they can be about distorting the truth by selective editing.