Strykr Strikes Again

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by Winston »

@Vegas Is Good
Just out of curiosity:

1. Why didn't you want to meet me in Vegas? Is it because we had nothing in common and wouldn't have gotten along, so there would have been no point? Or because you are shy and don't like to meet strangers? Or are you afraid I'll tell everyone what you look like and you are self-conscious about it? Or you are a private person and careful about who you meet in person?

2. Also, if you wanted to fight me, why do it in my neighborhood? If you fight someone in a public neighborhood, the neighbors will see it and call the police and we will be arrested. Why not suggest a fight in a private place where there would be no spectators? Obviously because the whole thing was a bluff to scare me. It wasn't a serious challenge or intent to fight or show off your toughness. Basic psychology. Very typical.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

Winston wrote:
November 10th, 2018, 5:00 am
@Vegas Is Good
Just out of curiosity:

1. Why didn't you want to meet me in Vegas? Is it because we had nothing in common and wouldn't have gotten along, so there would have been no point? Or because you are shy and don't like to meet strangers? Or are you afraid I'll tell everyone what you look like and you are self-conscious about it? Or you are a private person and careful about who you meet in person?

2. Also, if you wanted to fight me, why do it in my neighborhood? If you fight someone in a public neighborhood, the neighbors will see it and call the police and we will be arrested. Why not suggest a fight in a private place where there would be no spectators? Obviously because the whole thing was a bluff to scare me. It wasn't a serious challenge or intent to fight or show off your toughness. Basic psychology. Very typical.
I wouldn't challenge an Asian guy. Many train at a young age and know that Kung Fu and/or other martial arts. I once saw a short chubby Asian wipe the floor with a body building type American Marine. You never know the ability of an Asian. They are very tricky..
Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegas Is Good »

Winston,

This is a very good question, why did I suggest for us to fight at your house? There are several reasons why this was to my advantage. I will certainly answer this question, but I must ask you, do you now feel as though I was bluffing you then? Just to scare you?
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

-
Last edited by TruthSeeker on June 20th, 2019, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

This Strykr.. everywhere he goes is drama. Now a court case .. Geez..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 1:16 am
Winston,

This is a very good question, why did I suggest for us to fight at your house? There are several reasons why this was to my advantage. I will certainly answer this question, but I must ask you, do you now feel as though I was bluffing you then? Just to scare you?
Yes I feel that you were bluffing me. I know people and psychology and 99 percent of these threats are bluffs. They never actually happen or result in any real action. We all know this. Most men are BSers and talkers, not doers. And people are not violent these days, they are too zombified to make disputes physical. Until l see otherwise, that's the usual conclusion.

Also, if you were really brave, you'd give out your name and show your photos. Not hide behind a computer. Anyone can talk big behind a computer. We all know that. If you can't show yourself in photos, or by showing up in person to meet someone, then it's likely you are shy and not that brave as you claim. Truly brave men like Chuck Norris with true confidence do not hide.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

Winston take a closer look this guy is with MD's inner circle or is MD.
Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegas Is Good »

Winston wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 3:16 pm
Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 1:16 am
Winston,

Yes I feel that you were bluffing me. I know people and psychology and 99 percent of these threats are bluffs. They never actually happen or result in any real action. We all know this. Most men are BSers and talkers, not doers. And people are not violent these days, they are too zombified to make disputes physical. Until l see otherwise, that's the usual conclusion.

Also, if you were really brave, you'd give out your name and show your photos. Not hide behind a computer. Anyone can talk big behind a computer. We all know that. If you can't show yourself in photos, or by showing up in person to meet someone, then it's likely you are shy and not that brave as you claim. Truly brave men like Chuck Norris with true confidence do not hide.
Winston,

I will agree with you that many men do hide behind their screen names. It gives them a false sense of security, therefore I disregard simple name calling and unsubstantiated claims. I strike it up as child's play. However, there are times when some men just push too far looking for trouble. As with your case, you were so hell bent on exposing me as Mark Davis, Chris Dwulette, PAG or someone that works for Dream Connections, you said some things that you probably wished you didn't. I can understand your frustration though. You would love to "catch" a Dream Connections warrior coming into your forum. Nothing says, "Don't mess with Winston" like a bloody head on a fence post.

As for suggesting we meet at your house for a fight, it was intended to bring out your true colors. Let's face it, Winston, you're a lover, not a fighter. And there's nothing wrong with this. I intended on the situation being resolved without meeting. Let me explain. First, you start with name calling. No problem. Then you insist that I am a liar, that I must be working for Dream Connections. This really began to annoy me. And when your curiosity and frustration got the better of you, you called me chicken, insisting that we must meet so you can validate my identity. Small steps towards the inevitable. Perhaps my true colors came out. Much like when two guys in a bar have a disagreement that goes too far, one may recommend they take it outside. Instead, I recommended we meet at your house. Now this was a calculated move with many advantages for me.

The shock of seeing your address in the post must have had a big impact. Your response was priceless. Any reasonable person would respond accordingly... you're going to kick my ass? LOL Your accusation that Mark Davis must have given me your address did not even cross my mind beforehand, however, this was a valid point. To ensure that you did not directly blame Mark Davis, I shared with you that I tracked you through your real estate purchase (I know when you purchased and the amount paid). I also learned some of your family members' names from another tracking source I use. While I did post your address, I was sure not to share your family's names.

So the choice was yours. I made it clear that you pissed me off, I had your address, and asked when would you like me to come over? When you mentioned police, and getting a gun, I realized that I went too far. I quickly backed off. You must have notified your family to be on the lookout for anyone suspicious looking. Please share with them my apologies. However, meeting them was an alternative plan if things progressed. If you invited me to your home for battle, I would have come over. Naturally, when you saw me you would have realized that I was not who you thought that you would meet. I would have introduced myself to your family and extended proper respect. Of course, you would have had to explain to them beforehand that you invited a total stranger to your house for a fight.

Another advantage for me suggesting your house was to eliminate any stories being generated in your forum that I might stalk you and attack you when you least expected it. I do not believe in ambushes. They are total chickenshit moves. I believe in face-to-face acknowledgement. I don't want to disclose my preferred fighting skills online, however, there are recognized standards for sparring. I'm certain you understand what I am stating. In a controlled environment at your house, we were going to have a sparring event with an acting judge. After all, you initiated this event, so show me your Bruce Lee moves, Winston. And with Mark Davis calling me Chuck Norris, this was a total coincidence (I am white and trained in martial arts). Also, by sparring in your garage or backyard, this would eliminate the chances for the neighbors to get involved or call the police.

And lastly, the most significant advantage for choosing your house, your family would get a chance to witness me inflict pain on their little Winston.

As far as remaining anonymous, I think you can put 2 and 2 together. I am well trained and well prepared. I live and work in Las Vegas. Sometimes I have to use these skills in my profession, "solving problems". I cannot have my picture and name posted in social media.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But still VIG. The point is, as a rule of thumb, a man who is afraid to meet someone face to face in public, and to show his photos online, is generally NOT going to be brave enough to engage in hand to hand combat in real life with a real person. It just doesn't jive or add up. You know what I mean I'm sure. As a general rule that is true.

But again, what is wrong with meeting me in a public place for a friendly chat or lunch? What do you have against that? You just don't have the time or you think we wouldn't like each other or get along?

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

Vegas Is Good is Chris "shithead" Dwulet? Hahahaha. Vegas has a far better command of the English language than Shithead ever will.
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

Dream Connections Mark Davis threatens and demands Joe from Match Guaranty to take youtube video down on "Vita Live" show. Check it out here on the newest response video from Joe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ODTcrdXMnc
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 4:24 pm
Dream Connections Mark Davis threatens and demands Joe from Match Guaranty to take youtube video down on "Vita Live" show. Check it out here on the newest response video from Joe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ODTcrdXMnc
One man Tayac Tayac wrote in youtube chat:
​I have been watching your channel for several months and had a horrible experience in Ukraine with Dream Connections. There seemed to be a lost of dishonesty in that agency. Check second video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0FbZf9r7qU&t=2317s

Joe challenges romance tour agencies to lie detector test. Now the cards on the table to see who will agree. Who is scam or is legit??
snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede »

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 4:30 pm
ErnieMagic wrote:
November 18th, 2018, 4:24 pm
One man Tayac Tayac wrote in youtube chat:
​I have been watching your channel for several months and had a horrible experience in Ukraine with Dream Connections. There seemed to be a lost of dishonesty in that agency. Check second video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0FbZf9r7qU&t=2317s

Joe challenges romance tour agencies to lie detector test. Now the cards on the table to see who will agree. Who is scam or is legit??
I know him. He did not have a good experience.
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

Please, please tell us what you know of this man and his experience with Mark Davis..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these comments under the Match Guaranty video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ODTcrdXMnc
Robert T
2 days ago
I have been watching your channel, but have stayed silent about this until now out of shame and embarrassment. My two Dream Connections tours were horrible experiences and I was very dissatisfied. I believe I was deceived. Mark Davis treated me very badly. Another man from my first tour who had attended two tours told me he was very dissatisfied. A second man from my second tour called Mark Davis an illusionist.

At my first finale dinner, only one man brought a date. At my second finale dinner, I noticed the tables were arranged so that the men who brought dates sat on one side of the event and the three or four men who did not bring a date sat on the other side of the event. Notably, the cameras were focused on the side of the event with the men who had brought dates, so as to give a misleading impression that more men had found relationships. It reminded me that I had seen a similar video which had prompted my using Dream Connections, not realizing at the time that the impression had been manipulated by controlling the camera angles.
Scammed by Dream Connections
2 days ago
Joe: Dream Connections is a Scam! Separately and solely on the topic of whether Dream Connections pays women to attend their so-called Meet and Greet events, a woman told me she attended her first event after being shown photographs of two men who were confirmed to attend. She prepared for the event, looked fabulous, attended the event and neither of these two men were present. She described looking around the room for the two men, neither of whom were present.

Subsequently, she was contacted by Irina Tkachenko, Mark Davis' partner or office manager and invited to attend a second event. She declined. She told me that Irina Tkachenko then offered to pay her money to attend a second Meet and Greet event and she declined.

I believe her. We spent a lot of time together. She had an opportunity to scam me out of about 3,300 British Pounds (3,700 Euros) by merely telling me a lie and she didn't.
R E
1 day ago (edited)
Well, Mark Davis berates people to take down videos that aren't all unicorns and rainbows. How many version of Global Dating's youtube video did it take to get DC name out of it when Davis did not want it known a former DC honk found on his trip that 70 percent of the men who found a steady woman are asked for money? Davis dumps the guy out of his inner circle. Customer has a bad experience repeatedly being asked for money by his new "good girl" and Davis sacrifices the customer in attempt to maintain the overhyped PR claims of his company. Also, was Davis a shyster when he had one of the popular lady UK bloggers do an internet review of dc with him, and fail to mention, Mark was paying her?? That is a shyster, and likely also a violation of FTC laws. Then add the horrific Mark Davis multi level marketing plow youtube video to drag ignorant sheep into giving him a genesis crypto currency mining referral commissions when the internet has tons of reviews indicating it seems the referral money is the only money being made, and many people are simply being told the money they pair for their contract, is cancelled, contract dead, and you do not get money back. Worse, Davis marks youtube comments warning against it so that hey can not be seen by viewers, in that money rip off video. A true shyster. Separately, Davis responds to criticism buy one post from a Dave P. at a broad consumer review site saying something like they never had a "Dave P." as a customer, except there is a Davis interview with a customer who is Dave P. on the internet lol!! Davis wouldn't know the truth if it bit him. It does take a while to see the real Mark Davis, you are right about that. Also, What competitors employee or co manager had the police show up at her house, and what are the odds that Davis was involved, since this happened just after a poor review of his company was posted on youtube, which was of course then taken down (for a while). You would really have to follow closely and dig and watch for a while to see who he really is. I suggest for folks own good, that no one trust him as far as they can throw him. If you don't mind working with people like that, then go for it.
This comment mentions HA and this forum too.
Harry
1 day ago
Del. - I suspect you are either a very inexperienced internet user or just very selective on your viewing. - There is a channel created by Winston Wu. It is called Happier Abroad. - On the forum chats, one of the topics is a discussion about Dream Connections. - It has only been running since 2011, so, around SEVEN years. So your misguided allegation that questions as to how ethical Mark Davis is, is something which has only occurred now is very obviously wrong. - In the forum chat I mention, he has even managed to get the title of the subject changed to something more to his liking.
Anyway, I think Mark Davis could probably pass a polygraph test if he wanted to, but he won't take the risk because if he cannot be guaranteed positive publicity from it, he will not take it. That's his modus operandi and style. The reason he could probably pass such a test is that if one is so good at lying, he will also convince himself that the lie is true, hence look very honest and look you straight in the eye when lying. As a result, that person can lie without any guilt or conscience, and so can easily pass a polygraph test, like Sharon Stone did in the movie "Basic Instinct". lol. Sociopaths are good at passing those kind of things.