Strykr Strikes Again

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by Winston »

From TruthSeeker in the DC thread:

viewtopic.php?p=318495#p318495

Interesting comments under the Joe Rickards apology video. There are to many to post here but I will post some of them.
Lucabrats wrote: I represent over 30+ dissatisfied former DC clients and personally know many former DC translators and employees of DC. I and well as others men recognize your name and understand that you are an employees and contribute to try to dissuade any criticism and complaints from past DC clients. Furthermore, I've had personal and direct negative interaction with Mark. Mark was directly condescending to me and other men. It's not place to provide you with the names of these individuals. Many of which have come forward in this and other forums. Mark, you and his minions try to harass, threaten and suppress the opinion of men who have had negative experiences directly with Mark, his employees and organization. The fact that their has been limited success, perhaps 10%, does not negate the experience of the other 90% which feel has been misled and scammed by DC.
Lucabrats wrote: Too bad Mark is asking his clients and employees to comment on these forums. He asked us to do the same thing when he received bad review on site jabber and other sites. We did this for Mark before we went on a tour and learned more about his business practices and DC. C'mon Mark, grow a pair and do you own dirty work. Or are you always hiding behind Anna;s and other peoples backs?
Lucabrats wrote: I'm an alumni of DC and facilitator of a group of 30+ men searching for their second half. Mark and Anna Davis DC organization intentionally misleads men in search of their second half which includes over-promising, making false claims and misleading marketing practices. And yes, I've had personal contact and testimony from former DC employees that DC has paid for some profiles listed on their website and for ladies to attend social events. Many of lades attend these events for free food, drink and will happily separate men from their money given the opportunity. Out of a group of 26 men that attended the May 2017 DC tour in Nikoleav, only 3 out of 26 men were successful in starting a relationship. That's ~ 11.5% not the 70% or 80% that Mark claims in his videos. Their's so much more to say about DC but, it's not worth spending valuable time taking about this worthless organization.

Having Mark take a polygraph test would be ineffective. I expect Mark Davis to pass a polygraph test since Mark is a narcissist, liar and believes his own BS. He;s someone that can look you right in the eye, lie to you, and smile.
Scammed by Dream Connections wrote: I was scammed by Dream Connections, Mark Edward Davis and Irina Tkachenko. I wish I would have known what I know now before I put my trust in Mark Davis and his agency.

I have written this elsewhere. I met a woman who told me she attended a so-called Meet and Greet after being shown photographs of two young men she found attractive. She described looking around the room for these two men who were not there. The man closest to her age was more than twenty years older than she. Subsequently, she was contacted by Irina Tkachenko about attending a second Meet and Greet event and she declined. She told me that Irina Tkachenko then offered to pay her money to attend.

How do I get in contact with the group you facilitate?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

Looks like Strykr is back in full force. All his videos have been restored. Here are some of his latest:

Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr »

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 1:22 pm
This Strykr.. everywhere he goes is drama. Now a court case .. Geez..
Haha...Yep.. Thats about right.. :lol:
Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr »

@Vegas Is Good
I haven't been back in here for a while, but I was tagged in a post. Which led me back to here and re reading these post properly and as well as reading what was happening in the other topic.

You know the problem with all this bad press with DC. Is the response opportunity. Web reputation 101. Don't create a place for people to respond. "VIG". You are making these post rank higher and you are drawing attention to any downfalls that maybe need/want to be swept under the rug. True or Not. You are creating content for people to respond. Just look at Buckly. The reason My DC video ranked so well at the start was that you were defending your company. Dream Connections commenting on a video about dream connections. Of course, it's going rank well.

Match Guaranty... Vita apparently said something and Joe is made to publicly apologise. No one would have ever known otherwise. Instead, that also turns in a spectacle.
I never saw it but I believe she said Dc pays for girls to attend. It's not like she said you pay 23 dollars to the local agency per lady. Not mentioning any names.... Can you see how this just spirals?

My Dc video could have been a lot longer. I watched it the other day for the first time since I made it. I don't say anything that did not happen. In fact I point out some good things.

Perhaps you could create a list of points in the video that are not true. If I am wrong about the success rate, ( I am guessing this is the thing you are upset about). Then tell me, was it higher? Maybe I am wrong.

And I left some out, as you know. If you think I'm lying then sue me for defamation.

Last August we have had dialogue and I expressed what happened to me and my thoughts while there. I was open and honest and even went into detail about what happened in my life which not many people know about. And what I left out of the video in fairness to you. so you know what is NOT in the video. Even though Both you and Chris have talked shit about me, I still have kept it to myself. You even admitted you dropped the ball with me on tour when we exchanged messages last year.

You talk about disrupting the system, yet you openly talk about AFA being full of scammers. The letter writing is fake. You are the one that introduced me to this with your videos. Let's not mention the hit pieces that were put out on 2 local news stations about AFA, me and Valentina. Again suggesting she is something to do with prostitutes.

Which resulted in my video going back up after you broke your word to leave her alone. (Still waiting for the lawsuit info that proves it wasn't you.) And I see that video is still up. Believe me, If AFA/agencies that they work with, wanted to off somebody for messing with their business, it wouldn't be me.

I can understand that you want guys to go to DC, and only to DC. But what about the guys that fail. Where do they go next?. By hiding behind the scamming firewall. Let's call it a scam "VPN". How are you helping? You are so worried about Ukraine fusion? Why?
You can't be that self absorbs you think it is about you.
If it was my main objective to ruin your company. I would be doing that. But I simply don't care about that. I said I have no hard feelings, regardless of what you said about me behind my back while I was there. But now you are really making this personal.

I am doing my best not to make Ukraine Fusion place where people go to bag a particular company. But it's the bullshit like this that fuels more bad press.
When I made the video I didn't know about the cops turning up at Valentina's house (claiming that olegs companys she was working for was a prostitution ring.) around the same time you did the hit piece on reznikova (same company). Hell of a coincidence. When I first mentioned it to you, you never denied it. In fact it was discussed as part of the deal to take my video down. Even telling me it was Honorable to put her first...

She kept it quiet from me until all the backlash from your comments on my video. Yet you bring the incident of the "men" turning up at her parent's house to light again in here. Why? What is the point? You say I let the viewers do the work in the comments. You are the one that jumped in the comments. Of course, I will respond. You said Irina met with me in the week. Either you are her is an outright liar. Of course, I will point this out.

You know me somewhat. I'm pretty chilled out. And I get on with most people. But I don't have to be. If you are going to insinuate something bad is going to happen to me, then you might want to put a lid on it. Or at least ask the James Bond alter ego VIG to put a lid on it.

My video went back up because you broke your word. Prove other-wise. You have had 8 months now to do it. I am person of my word. And I kept my end of the deal.

The more "VIG" is pushing this the worse it seems to get.

BTW. Thanks for the heads up. At least I know if anything seems a bit off I know who it is.
Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegas Is Good »

Strykr wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 4:00 pm
@Vegas Is Good
I haven't been back in here for a while, but I was tagged in a post. Which led me back to here and re reading these post properly and as well as reading what was happening in the other topic.

You know the problem with all this bad press with DC. Is the response opportunity. Web reputation 101. Don't create a place for people to respond. "VIG". You are making these post rank higher and you are drawing attention to any downfalls that maybe need/want to be swept under the rug. True or Not. You are creating content for people to respond. Just look at Buckly. The reason My DC video ranked so well at the start was that you were defending your company. Dream Connections commenting on a video about dream connections. Of course, it's going rank well.

Match Guaranty... Vita apparently said something and Joe is made to publicly apologise. No one would have ever known otherwise. Instead, that also turns in a spectacle.
I never saw it but I believe she said Dc pays for girls to attend. It's not like she said you pay 23 dollars to the local agency per lady. Not mentioning any names.... Can you see how this just spirals?

My Dc video could have been a lot longer. I watched it the other day for the first time since I made it. I don't say anything that did not happen. In fact I point out some good things.

Perhaps you could create a list of points in the video that are not true. If I am wrong about the success rate, ( I am guessing this is the thing you are upset about). Then tell me, was it higher? Maybe I am wrong.

And I left some out, as you know. If you think I'm lying then sue me for defamation.

Last August we have had dialogue and I expressed what happened to me and my thoughts while there. I was open and honest and even went into detail about what happened in my life which not many people know about. And what I left out of the video in fairness to you. so you know what is NOT in the video. Even though Both you and Chris have talked shit about me, I still have kept it to myself. You even admitted you dropped the ball with me on tour when we exchanged messages last year.

You talk about disrupting the system, yet you openly talk about AFA being full of scammers. The letter writing is fake. You are the one that introduced me to this with your videos. Let's not mention the hit pieces that were put out on 2 local news stations about AFA, me and Valentina. Again suggesting she is something to do with prostitutes.

Which resulted in my video going back up after you broke your word to leave her alone. (Still waiting for the lawsuit info that proves it wasn't you.) And I see that video is still up. Believe me, If AFA/agencies that they work with, wanted to off somebody for messing with their business, it wouldn't be me.

I can understand that you want guys to go to DC, and only to DC. But what about the guys that fail. Where do they go next?. By hiding behind the scamming firewall. Let's call it a scam "VPN". How are you helping? You are so worried about Ukraine fusion? Why?
You can't be that self absorbs you think it is about you.
If it was my main objective to ruin your company. I would be doing that. But I simply don't care about that. I said I have no hard feelings, regardless of what you said about me behind my back while I was there. But now you are really making this personal.

I am doing my best not to make Ukraine Fusion place where people go to bag a particular company. But it's the bullshit like this that fuels more bad press.
When I made the video I didn't know about the cops turning up at Valentina's house (claiming that olegs companys she was working for was a prostitution ring.) around the same time you did the hit piece on reznikova (same company). Hell of a coincidence. When I first mentioned it to you, you never denied it. In fact it was discussed as part of the deal to take my video down. Even telling me it was Honorable to put her first...

She kept it quiet from me until all the backlash from your comments on my video. Yet you bring the incident of the "men" turning up at her parent's house to light again in here. Why? What is the point? You say I let the viewers do the work in the comments. You are the one that jumped in the comments. Of course, I will respond. You said Irina met with me in the week. Either you are her is an outright liar. Of course, I will point this out.

You know me somewhat. I'm pretty chilled out. And I get on with most people. But I don't have to be. If you are going to insinuate something bad is going to happen to me, then you might want to put a lid on it. Or at least ask the James Bond alter ego VIG to put a lid on it.

My video went back up because you broke your word. Prove other-wise. You have had 8 months now to do it. I am person of my word. And I kept my end of the deal.

The more "VIG" is pushing this the worse it seems to get.

BTW. Thanks for the heads up. At least I know if anything seems a bit off I know who it is.
@Strykr

You have me confused with Mark Davis. Perhaps you should direct your comments and concerns to him. Maybe sending him a direct email might be best. It sounds like you have many talking points you wish to resolve. I will state once more for the record, I am not Mark Davis, I do not work for Mark Davis, I do not receive ANY compensation for my opinions in Winston's forum.
SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR »

Strykr talks about age gaps.
In Ukraine dating culture, large age gaps are acceptable. 10 and even up to 15 years are considered a normal large age gap. But what 25 or even 35. In this episode of Ukraine Dating, I talk about the problems I have witnessed with some of these large age gap relationships. Whether you are doing a romance tour, using a matchmaker or going it alone, this video will help if you are looking for a Large age gap Relationship.

This channel is my journey to get out of the toxic western dating scene, in search of a traditional relationship, in a country other than my own.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

We had a big discussion at Ukraine Fusion about the age inappropriate couple in this video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DFWT-5UlOLQ

My rental girlfriend (aka sugar baby), who is 28 yo and thus 30 years younger than me, looks similar to that Katia, whose age is a matter of dispute in the YouTube comments, though she also looks around 28 to me. I look much younger than Keith and I'm smart enough not to be caught singing on camera, but I still doubt my rental girlfriend would want to be seen in public with me. Which is fine with me. Less time together in public, more time together in bed. If you want a young Ukrainian girlfriend, rental or otherwise, best to do like I do: leave her in Ukraine, see her privately a few times a week, let her have boyfriends/husband her own age in addition to her relationship with you.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Strykr Strikes Again

Post by redfeather »

Strykr normally has some good content, but this video is all about the western brainwashing of dating a woman within 5 years of your age. I tried dating Ukraine women and I was having to date women in their 40's and all of them had at least one kid. I do not want the drama from trying to raise another man's kid. All of my Army friends that married a woman and spent thousands of dollars helping her raise another man's kid have been divorce raped by this same mother, but the mother waits until after the guy gets them out of high school and college before she divorce rapes him. You are a damn fool if you allow yourself to been brainwashed into a weak position like this with some single mother that has divorce raped some man which is why she is a single mother. You should be running from these single mother Hoe's...and don't look back. Every guy that I know that tried to play the Captain Save a Hoe role has had it backfire against him, and they end up divorce raped.
Strykr needs to move into the position of a mature man, and move away from the Beta tendencies that have been brainwashed by the western world. I do not even call it red pill blue pill BS, but just move yourself into the position of a mature man period.
I will leave you with a link on How to Pick The Right Wife, and this will always apply to picking the right wife.
If you deviate from this model...expect to get divorce raped.
You have been warned.

https://boldanddetermined.com/pick-the-right-wife/
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

redfeather wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 6:09 am
Strykr normally has some good content, but this video is all about the western brainwashing of dating a woman within 5 years of your age. I tried dating Ukraine women and I was having to date women in their 40's and all of them had at least one kid. I do not want the drama from trying to raise another man's kid. All of my Army friends that married a woman and spent thousands of dollars helping her raise another man's kid have been divorce raped by this same mother, but the mother waits until after the guy gets them out of high school and college before she divorce rapes him. You are a damn fool if you allow yourself to been brainwashed into a weak position like this with some single mother that has divorce raped some man which is why she is a single mother. You should be running from these single mother Hoe's...and don't look back. Every guy that I know that tried to play the Captain Save a Hoe role has had it backfire against him, and they end up divorce raped.
Strykr needs to move into the position of a mature man, and move away from the Beta tendencies that have been brainwashed by the western world. I do not even call it red pill blue pill BS, but just move yourself into the position of a mature man period.
I will leave you with a link on How to Pick The Right Wife, and this will always apply to picking the right wife.
You have been warned.

I'm just glad I know right from wrong. I read the Bible. Nowhere anywhere has God stated anything about some age gaps being wrong, as far as I can tell. All these age gap "theories" are just made up philosophy and wisdom.

I especially dislike the whole theme that older men are taking advantage of younger women, that is typically used to put a restriction on relationships. This is simply to limit men's access. Older men are supposed to have knowledge. But for some reason, it can't be benevolent. The assumption is that the older man uses his knowledge and experience for evil and to oppress. But as far as I can tell, there are people who are evil and manipulative at all ages.

Meanwhile, nobody really cares about the real things that matter, such as actually determining whether the person is good or evil. Determining whether the other person is good or wicked is the first thing that should be discerned (rather than simply assuming that old men are evil). Lots of young people are already evil long before advanced age, making the whole matter of age restriction nonsense, in my opinion.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

redfeather wrote:
May 9th, 2019, 6:09 am
You have been warned.

So what is the age gap between you and your Filipina, Redfeather, and how many children do you two have?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

MZ,
The age gap between me and my filipina gf is she is 35 and I am 54, and she has never been married and has zero kids. I have three grown kids that are on their own with two of my kids in the military as a nurse. Believe me when I started this process of dating a foreign woman four years ago...I too was suffering from our western American brainwashing and trying to date women around 5-10 years younger than myself. All I was was finding to date in this age group were divorced women with kids, and I have spent around 7 years online educating myself on what has happened with American women and dating American women. So, I was trying to apply this American dating model to dating in Russia and Ukraine, and all I was getting was some divorced FSU woman with kids. I know from watching other guy friends who married some divorced mother with kids get divorce raped... after they kill themselves putting her kids thru college...that I ain't going there ever. So, after I moved my search to the Philippines I was finding this same thing in women 40 years old and above...and I thought it thru and regrouped...and I dropped my search to women from 30-38 that have never been married with no kids...and I found what I was searching for in a woman. I have read Bold & Determined post on how to Pick the Right Wife over a dozen times...and he is spot on...men prefer a woman with no kids and no divorces and younger...do not date some older worn out woman. Also, read Heartisite blog because there is a ton of great posts there. I am a retired Army Colonel, and also I am a Master Fitness Trainer with the Army so I am in great shape with no excess weight or out of shape stuff going on. I work out from home, and go hiking, mountain biking, climbing, kayaking, and all things outdoors.
Guys retrain your mind and date younger women. Retrain your mind away from the feminist America way of thinking that she has to be within 5 years of your age...this is total feminist brainwashing. I suggest you read every few months Vic's article from Bold and Determined On How To Pick The Right Wife...read it until it sinks in...and then go put those words into action. You will be glad you did.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp,
You said that Strykr has a new website/forum now called Ukraine Fusion and YT channel too. Where are they? Can we see them?

Also, is he doing something unique or different? If so, what exactly? Can you elaborate?

What's the update on him? Did he find a Ukraine wife yet?

Btw, is Strykr of Indian descent? I could swear he said he was. But Rock kept telling me that Strykr looked 100 percent white. Who is right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
April 17th, 2020, 11:06 pm

Btw, is Strykr of Indian descent? I could swear he said he was. But Rock kept telling me that Strykr looked 100 percent white. Who is right?
He once wrote he's half something like Mauritius, and that in turn would be Indian ancestry, though my memory might be wrong.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is Mauritius? Where is that? An island or country? Never heard of it. Why doesn't he just say Indian? Because it sounds more exotic and unknown and hence carries no stereotype or stigma? lol

To remove the negative stigma of being Chinese, I could say "I'm Taiwanese, not Chinese" too. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 3:10 pm
Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 2:03 pm
To be clear, I do not work for one of these companies (TruthSeeker), I am not Inner Circle (ErnieMagic), and I have no means of contact to "them" for your sponsorship (Styrkr). I have no affiliation with any Ukrainian romance organization, therefore, I do not carry any liability should the unfortunate happen.

Strykr,

Your confidence is noteworthy. Your attitude is rock solid. If you wish to dismiss my words as hot air (TruthSeeker), very well. But as I stated, you are entering into a very vicious industry. Your safety did concern me. But I believe you have made your position clear. You are even willing to provide travel sponsorship if need be LOL. Well, let me step aside. Apparently my advice means nothing to you. It appears as though you have everything under control and are well prepared for "Disruption". My apologies and best of luck with your operation.
Perhaps you can explain the last part of your previous post. I will quote you exactly so there is no confusion, "They might hire someone (much like myself, well trained and well prepared to make your life very unpleasant). Please, don't let me discourage you from your aspirations. Just be prepared. That's all I am stating."

You state they might hire someone "like you" who is well trained and well prepared to make Strykers life unpleasant. This appears to mean your job is to do these things as you say to "disrupt". Is this your purpose here for someone who reports the truth about their experience with International Romance Agencies and other scammers restaurants, taxi's, paid pro daters, etc? When you say well trained and well prepared please elaborate on well trained and well prepared in what?? Physical Violence, harrassment and legal? Is this what you are saying?
Yeah isn't that a giveaway? VIG talks like an insider. But he denies it of course. Isn't that what mafia does usually? They keep secrets and deny everything and don't give away their connections. They don't "squeal" on the brotherhood. Maybe these agencies belong to some syndicate that has branches everywhere, even in Vegas, and VIG is part of it? But VIG isn't a great actor or discreet spy so he gives himself away sometimes, like in the example above. It's more than a Freudian slip obviously. He said "they might hire someone like me". If you watch the "Breaking Bad" series that is called a "fixer". And in Hollywood they are called "star whackers", they get rid of and dispose of any Hollywood stars who get out of line or expose information they should not. See here: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 29&t=23592 Maybe the romance tour agency has their own version of them too? Just like you see in mafia movies?