Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Strykr Strikes Again

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 98
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by ErnieMagic » November 7th, 2018, 5:58 am

Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 6th, 2018, 4:34 pm
Strykr

It was clear to me from the very beginning that your channel, I'm With Cupid, had the characteristics of a "Disruptive Business Model". I was curious to see if you would be able to sustain. Your focus was on scams and how you were the victim on many occasions. You wanted to share your past experiences with everyone, identifying several romance tour companies, various scam techniques, specific restaurants, etc. You portrayed yourself as a new found "expert" in the vicious Ukrainian romance scene. Along with your own YouTube videos, you could be found on other YouTube channels sharing your experiences and the many scams in Ukraine. So much was accomplished in one short year. But those other YouTube channels recently removed your "interviews" for good reason. You operate as a "Disruptive Business Model" and this is bad for them.

Many had asked if you intended to make this a business. But you stated no. To operate as a business you would need clients, sponsors, or both. It was only a matter of time, I thought. And then you introduced Ukraine Fusion. I just smiled, thinking to myself, "There it is." Rather than start your own romance tour company or become a coach, you decided to create a forum for men. You must have sponsors in place already? You plan to fund this operation through sponsors? Of course, these sponsors will be heavily scrutinized based on your reputation. You have pissed many people off. You have called out AFA, Dream Connections, and many restaurants as scams. Of course, you attack AFA and Dream Connections in a passive-aggressive nature, hoping not to cause too much friction. But you provide an opportunity in the comments section for anonymous posters to make their claims. Let them do all the work. In the meanwhile, you made a connection with Joe Rickards and Match Guaranty, stating in one of your videos that you know him well and you consider him a good friend. You can be seen in several of his Match Guaranty YouTube videos sharing your scam experiences and giving his company a positive review in one of them. Interesting.

So, Ukraine Fusion will be up and running in a week. Perhaps you intend to capture some of Winston's Happier Abroad members to join your Ukraine Fusion? Perhaps you will document in much more detail AFA, Dream Connections, and other organizations as scam organizations? Will you also identify in more detail a complete list of restaurants that are scams? Exactly how deep do you plan to go? Perhaps a better question, do you think that you are untouchable? This is not a threat. I am giving you advice. If you are going to be successful as a "Disruptor," you need several things to sustain. Are you prepared? You stated before that men approached Valentina at her home. Do you think that you are untouchable? You are easy to track down, in New Zealand or in Ukraine. Forget about needing lawyers, I hope you have fighting skills. You will most likely need them.
Clearly, a threat to physical violence. I would report this to the police and have this man arrested!

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 51
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by Strykr » November 7th, 2018, 6:27 am

Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 6th, 2018, 4:34 pm
Strykr

It was clear to me from the very beginning that your channel, I'm With Cupid, had the characteristics of a "Disruptive Business Model". I was curious to see if you would be able to sustain. Your focus was on scams and how you were the victim on many occasions. You wanted to share your past experiences with everyone, identifying several romance tour companies, various scam techniques, specific restaurants, etc. You portrayed yourself as a new found "expert" in the vicious Ukrainian romance scene. Along with your own YouTube videos, you could be found on other YouTube channels sharing your experiences and the many scams in Ukraine. So much was accomplished in one short year. But those other YouTube channels recently removed your "interviews" for good reason. You operate as a "Disruptive Business Model" and this is bad for them.

Many had asked if you intended to make this a business. But you stated no. To operate as a business you would need clients, sponsors, or both. It was only a matter of time, I thought. And then you introduced Ukraine Fusion. I just smiled, thinking to myself, "There it is." Rather than start your own romance tour company or become a coach, you decided to create a forum for men. You must have sponsors in place already? You plan to fund this operation through sponsors? Of course, these sponsors will be heavily scrutinized based on your reputation. You have pissed many people off. You have called out AFA, Dream Connections, and many restaurants as scams. Of course, you attack AFA and Dream Connections in a passive-aggressive nature, hoping not to cause too much friction. But you provide an opportunity in the comments section for anonymous posters to make their claims. Let them do all the work. In the meanwhile, you made a connection with Joe Rickards and Match Guaranty, stating in one of your videos that you know him well and you consider him a good friend. You can be seen in several of his Match Guaranty YouTube videos sharing your scam experiences and giving his company a positive review in one of them. Interesting.

So, Ukraine Fusion will be up and running in a week. Perhaps you intend to capture some of Winston's Happier Abroad members to join your Ukraine Fusion? Perhaps you will document in much more detail AFA, Dream Connections, and other organizations as scam organizations? Will you also identify in more detail a complete list of restaurants that are scams? Exactly how deep do you plan to go? Perhaps a better question, do you think that you are untouchable? This is not a threat. I am giving you advice. If you are going to be successful as a "Disruptor," you need several things to sustain. Are you prepared? You stated before that men approached Valentina at her home. Do you think that you are untouchable? You are easy to track down, in New Zealand or in Ukraine. Forget about needing lawyers, I hope you have fighting skills. You will most likely need them.
Also just to add. I just read this post properly. Last time I just skimmed through it. My DC review is fair and I recommend them. AFA, I am friends with and I have even been offered affiliate commision. (Which I turned down), and Bud even sends clients to my video of "how to survive"
I'm not sure if Dc has my videos still on their channel. And MG as mentioned I asked to take down for now. INTRomance. I requested it be taken down. They do not operate this business model anymore. Men didn't approach, Valentina. The police did because some called them on her. But it was a fart in the wind. I think you are reading too much into it everything. I mean everything.

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 51
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by Strykr » November 7th, 2018, 6:39 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 5:58 am
Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 6th, 2018, 4:34 pm
Strykr

It was clear to me from the very beginning that your channel, I'm With Cupid, had the characteristics of a "Disruptive Business Model". I was curious to see if you would be able to sustain. Your focus was on scams and how you were the victim on many occasions. You wanted to share your past experiences with everyone, identifying several romance tour companies, various scam techniques, specific restaurants, etc. You portrayed yourself as a new found "expert" in the vicious Ukrainian romance scene. Along with your own YouTube videos, you could be found on other YouTube channels sharing your experiences and the many scams in Ukraine. So much was accomplished in one short year. But those other YouTube channels recently removed your "interviews" for good reason. You operate as a "Disruptive Business Model" and this is bad for them.

Many had asked if you intended to make this a business. But you stated no. To operate as a business you would need clients, sponsors, or both. It was only a matter of time, I thought. And then you introduced Ukraine Fusion. I just smiled, thinking to myself, "There it is." Rather than start your own romance tour company or become a coach, you decided to create a forum for men. You must have sponsors in place already? You plan to fund this operation through sponsors? Of course, these sponsors will be heavily scrutinized based on your reputation. You have pissed many people off. You have called out AFA, Dream Connections, and many restaurants as scams. Of course, you attack AFA and Dream Connections in a passive-aggressive nature, hoping not to cause too much friction. But you provide an opportunity in the comments section for anonymous posters to make their claims. Let them do all the work. In the meanwhile, you made a connection with Joe Rickards and Match Guaranty, stating in one of your videos that you know him well and you consider him a good friend. You can be seen in several of his Match Guaranty YouTube videos sharing your scam experiences and giving his company a positive review in one of them. Interesting.

So, Ukraine Fusion will be up and running in a week. Perhaps you intend to capture some of Winston's Happier Abroad members to join your Ukraine Fusion? Perhaps you will document in much more detail AFA, Dream Connections, and other organizations as scam organizations? Will you also identify in more detail a complete list of restaurants that are scams? Exactly how deep do you plan to go? Perhaps a better question, do you think that you are untouchable? This is not a threat. I am giving you advice. If you are going to be successful as a "Disruptor," you need several things to sustain. Are you prepared? You stated before that men approached Valentina at her home. Do you think that you are untouchable? You are easy to track down, in New Zealand or in Ukraine. Forget about needing lawyers, I hope you have fighting skills. You will most likely need them.
Clearly, a threat to physical violence. I would report this to the police and have this man arrested!
Also just to add. I just read this post properly. Last time I just skimmed through it. My DC review is fair and I recommend them. AFA, I am friends with and I have even been offered affiliate commision. (Which I turned down), and Bud even sends clients to my video of "how to survive"
I'm not sure if Dc has my videos still on their channel. And MG as mentioned I asked to take down for now. INTRomance. I requested it be taken down. They do not operate this business model anymore. Men didn't approach, Valentina. The police did because some called them on her. But it was a fart in the wind. I think you are reading too much into it everything. I mean everything.
Top

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 98
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by ErnieMagic » November 7th, 2018, 6:45 am

Strykr wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 6:39 am
ErnieMagic wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 5:58 am
Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 6th, 2018, 4:34 pm
Strykr

It was clear to me from the very beginning that your channel, I'm With Cupid, had the characteristics of a "Disruptive Business Model". I was curious to see if you would be able to sustain. Your focus was on scams and how you were the victim on many occasions. You wanted to share your past experiences with everyone, identifying several romance tour companies, various scam techniques, specific restaurants, etc. You portrayed yourself as a new found "expert" in the vicious Ukrainian romance scene. Along with your own YouTube videos, you could be found on other YouTube channels sharing your experiences and the many scams in Ukraine. So much was accomplished in one short year. But those other YouTube channels recently removed your "interviews" for good reason. You operate as a "Disruptive Business Model" and this is bad for them.

Many had asked if you intended to make this a business. But you stated no. To operate as a business you would need clients, sponsors, or both. It was only a matter of time, I thought. And then you introduced Ukraine Fusion. I just smiled, thinking to myself, "There it is." Rather than start your own romance tour company or become a coach, you decided to create a forum for men. You must have sponsors in place already? You plan to fund this operation through sponsors? Of course, these sponsors will be heavily scrutinized based on your reputation. You have pissed many people off. You have called out AFA, Dream Connections, and many restaurants as scams. Of course, you attack AFA and Dream Connections in a passive-aggressive nature, hoping not to cause too much friction. But you provide an opportunity in the comments section for anonymous posters to make their claims. Let them do all the work. In the meanwhile, you made a connection with Joe Rickards and Match Guaranty, stating in one of your videos that you know him well and you consider him a good friend. You can be seen in several of his Match Guaranty YouTube videos sharing your scam experiences and giving his company a positive review in one of them. Interesting.

So, Ukraine Fusion will be up and running in a week. Perhaps you intend to capture some of Winston's Happier Abroad members to join your Ukraine Fusion? Perhaps you will document in much more detail AFA, Dream Connections, and other organizations as scam organizations? Will you also identify in more detail a complete list of restaurants that are scams? Exactly how deep do you plan to go? Perhaps a better question, do you think that you are untouchable? This is not a threat. I am giving you advice. If you are going to be successful as a "Disruptor," you need several things to sustain. Are you prepared? You stated before that men approached Valentina at her home. Do you think that you are untouchable? You are easy to track down, in New Zealand or in Ukraine. Forget about needing lawyers, I hope you have fighting skills. You will most likely need them.
Clearly, a threat to physical violence. I would report this to the police and have this man arrested!
Also just to add. I just read this post properly. Last time I just skimmed through it. My DC review is fair and I recommend them. AFA, I am friends with and I have even been offered affiliate commision. (Which I turned down), and Bud even sends clients to my video of "how to survive"
I'm not sure if Dc has my videos still on their channel. And MG as mentioned I asked to take down for now. INTRomance. I requested it be taken down. They do not operate this business model anymore. Men didn't approach, Valentina. The police did because some called them on her. But it was a fart in the wind. I think you are reading too much into it everything. I mean everything.
Top
Vegas is always putting out threats. He posted Winston's personal information and then threatened to beat him up. Clearly, it's MD or a Davis goon. Look at the DC thread and you will see the threats. It's always violence with this guy. The good news is MG live shows are gaining huge momentum and more is coming out about "paid pro daters" and DC is being exposed..

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 98
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by ErnieMagic » November 7th, 2018, 7:39 am

Strykr wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 6:39 am
ErnieMagic wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 5:58 am
Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 6th, 2018, 4:34 pm
Strykr

It was clear to me from the very beginning that your channel, I'm With Cupid, had the characteristics of a "Disruptive Business Model". I was curious to see if you would be able to sustain. Your focus was on scams and how you were the victim on many occasions. You wanted to share your past experiences with everyone, identifying several romance tour companies, various scam techniques, specific restaurants, etc. You portrayed yourself as a new found "expert" in the vicious Ukrainian romance scene. Along with your own YouTube videos, you could be found on other YouTube channels sharing your experiences and the many scams in Ukraine. So much was accomplished in one short year. But those other YouTube channels recently removed your "interviews" for good reason. You operate as a "Disruptive Business Model" and this is bad for them.

Many had asked if you intended to make this a business. But you stated no. To operate as a business you would need clients, sponsors, or both. It was only a matter of time, I thought. And then you introduced Ukraine Fusion. I just smiled, thinking to myself, "There it is." Rather than start your own romance tour company or become a coach, you decided to create a forum for men. You must have sponsors in place already? You plan to fund this operation through sponsors? Of course, these sponsors will be heavily scrutinized based on your reputation. You have pissed many people off. You have called out AFA, Dream Connections, and many restaurants as scams. Of course, you attack AFA and Dream Connections in a passive-aggressive nature, hoping not to cause too much friction. But you provide an opportunity in the comments section for anonymous posters to make their claims. Let them do all the work. In the meanwhile, you made a connection with Joe Rickards and Match Guaranty, stating in one of your videos that you know him well and you consider him a good friend. You can be seen in several of his Match Guaranty YouTube videos sharing your scam experiences and giving his company a positive review in one of them. Interesting.

So, Ukraine Fusion will be up and running in a week. Perhaps you intend to capture some of Winston's Happier Abroad members to join your Ukraine Fusion? Perhaps you will document in much more detail AFA, Dream Connections, and other organizations as scam organizations? Will you also identify in more detail a complete list of restaurants that are scams? Exactly how deep do you plan to go? Perhaps a better question, do you think that you are untouchable? This is not a threat. I am giving you advice. If you are going to be successful as a "Disruptor," you need several things to sustain. Are you prepared? You stated before that men approached Valentina at her home. Do you think that you are untouchable? You are easy to track down, in New Zealand or in Ukraine. Forget about needing lawyers, I hope you have fighting skills. You will most likely need them.
Clearly, a threat to physical violence. I would report this to the police and have this man arrested!
Also just to add. I just read this post properly. Last time I just skimmed through it. My DC review is fair and I recommend them. AFA, I am friends with and I have even been offered affiliate commision. (Which I turned down), and Bud even sends clients to my video of "how to survive"
I'm not sure if Dc has my videos still on their channel. And MG as mentioned I asked to take down for now. INTRomance. I requested it be taken down. They do not operate this business model anymore. Men didn't approach, Valentina. The police did because some called them on her. But it was a fart in the wind. I think you are reading too much into it everything. I mean everything.
Top
Vegas is always putting out threats. He posted Winston's personal information and then threatened to beat him up. Clearly, it's MD or a Davis goon. Why would Vegas give two shits about you making videos or having a business in the game? Remember, he was only a guy thinking about going on a DC tour and trying to decide (wink wink). But now suggesting threats and warnings that someone may hurt you for revealing the truth. He has more to do with DC than just a person considering a tour. Anyone can see that...

The good news is MG live shows are gaining huge momentum and more is coming out about "paid pro daters and scams". They have numerous former MD clients posting with 40 to 50 guys showing up for the live shows. Thank God Vita has yet to be bought off as she is an honest person telling the truth.

You may want think again about DC when your name is brought up in the webinars it not good what is said about you. Same as for WU. We all know MD silenced you so grow some balls and stand up for yourself. They say you are dogshit no matter how you want to spin it. It's clear you see money in this game and made your name by telling some truth's at first and once you have their attention as you could hurt their credibility and/or image you are playing ball with them or getting into the business game? Nice Reverend Al angle. Perhaps, you could get a nice payoff or did MD agree to refund your money for the tour. I am sure MD wouldn't give it all back to you but maybe half? People are not naive, they see very clearly what you are doing. But trying to spin it, noone's buying it. I've talked to over 30 guys about it. They all say the same. They don't want you in their big money game and their communication with you is nothing more than damage control to keep you quiet.. Basically, your a small time payoff and/or promising to send them clients?? I've seen more than a dozen guys like you come on the scene in the last 10 years. They smell the money and try to work it. You come out throwing knives at them because you know the "hidden secrets" but then suddenly your position shifts as you smell the money as a business and want to play ball with them. Get real bro. We all know its a crooked money game and it's a gamble to beat it. Some do some don't. Even Bud himself is threatened by the goons for saying don't be a letter writer. He's telling you the real deal. The local agencies hold the cards. Be careful. Vegas is inside, look closer. He's saying the same thing as rocking the boat in Ukraine is very dangerous..

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster
Posts: 51
Joined: August 28th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by Vegas Is Good » November 7th, 2018, 4:35 pm

@ErnieMagic - You stated, "Vegas is always putting out threats. He posted Winston's personal information and threatened to beat him up." I suggest you, and anyone else with interest, go back and review the ENTIRE thread. While I was conducting research in that thread, Winston and LFL both made unkind remarks to me directly. I politely responded and told them I was in control of my Emotional Intelligence. They want to call me names, OK. However, Winston went a step further and called me chicken, asking me why I didn't want to show my face and meet him in Vegas. As I stated, I really didn't want to meet with Winston, but if he continued to antagonize me, then yes, we can meet at his house and it would not be pleasant for him. He responded, naturally, stating something along the line of: "Biotch!!! Don't let me catch you at my house! I know three kinds of martial arts and I will scissor kick your azz!" That statement made me laugh, but I also respected him for his courage. I was well aware of his fighting disciplines, and his misfortune in Russia being robbed. Am I well trained? Yes, very. Am I violent? Only when I need to be. As I expressed, I did not want to meet Winston and I was unsure if he was joking or being serious in calling me a chicken and insisting that we meet. I asked him to clarify if he was serious or joking. In the end, we both struck this up as a miscommunication. Did I track him down (his address)? Yes. It was not hard. Did I prepare for battle, understanding his strengths and weaknesses? Yes, I was prepared to make this meeting very unpleasant for Winston. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH, I am quite pleased that it did not come to this. Disaster averted. I wish him continued success with his business.

@Strykr - My concern is that you are not prepared. Your future could become very unpleasant. As I asked you earlier, how deep do you plan to go with this Ukraine Fusion? If I may refer you back to your YouTube video with Joe Rickards, Romance Tours Busted! How to Easily AVOID Romance Scams (October 4, 2018). This video starts with you and Joe smiling and laughing, and you stating, "The industry hates me. I've actually been blacklisted from some agencies because of my YouTube channel, because I told about all the scams." Let me ask you, do you truly know who your friends and enemies are? I am giving you advice, not threatening you. You have not made unkind remarks towards me, and you certainly have not called me chicken and challenged me to a fight. Unfortunately, you have been making unkind remarks towards those conducting business in Ukraine. In your response to my post, you focused too much on the romance tour agencies and failed to consider the restaurants, local agencies, interpreters, pro-daters (scammers), and other players in the Ukrainian romance game. You have pissed many people off and have challenged their money making opportunities. Should you continue to make unkind remarks about AFA or Dream Connections, it is my belief they would respond in a legal manner. Very professionally. If you claim SCAM at AFA and Dream Connections, it would be wise to have credible evidence and be prepared to defend your claims in court. Should you continue to make unkind remarks about the restaurant scams, the local agency scams, and select women as pro-daters and scammers, they may view this as a challenge. In your Ukraine Fusion, do you plan to identify specific restaurants, specific local agencies, and specific women? Will your forum be open for your members to identify specific information (names/places/people)? How might they respond? They might hire someone much like myself, well trained and well prepared to make your life very unpleasant. Please, don't let me discourage you from your aspirations. Just be prepared. That's all I am stating.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 395
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by TruthSeeker » November 7th, 2018, 5:22 pm

The scamming industry in Ukraine and other places needs to be exposed and stopped. My hat goes off to Strykr for talking about these and other issues.

Strykr, you don't need to worry about anything. VIG probably works for one of these companies and is just blowing hot air.

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 98
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by ErnieMagic » November 7th, 2018, 6:34 pm

VIG is too knowledgeable and comes across very credible to be working with someone to silence anyone who wants to expose the game. It' big big money and anyone who challenges them they appear to be ready to take them on by any means necessary. VIG is way more than just someone researching to decide which agency would be the best choice for a tour. He's definitely Inner Circle..

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 51
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by Strykr » November 7th, 2018, 9:48 pm

Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 4:35 pm
They might hire someone much like myself, well trained and well prepared to make your life very unpleasant. P
They will need a visa to come to New Zealand. Get them to contact me. I don't mind being the sponsor.
And probably get one of those curved neck pillows. The flight is looooooooooong.

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster
Posts: 51
Joined: August 28th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by Vegas Is Good » November 7th, 2018, 11:03 pm

To be clear, I do not work for one of these companies (TruthSeeker), I am not Inner Circle (ErnieMagic), and I have no means of contact to "them" for your sponsorship (Styrkr). I have no affiliation with any Ukrainian romance organization, therefore, I do not carry any liability should the unfortunate happen.

Strykr,

Your confidence is noteworthy. Your attitude is rock solid. If you wish to dismiss my words as hot air (TruthSeeker), very well. But as I stated, you are entering into a very vicious industry. Your safety did concern me. But I believe you have made your position clear. You are even willing to provide travel sponsorship if need be LOL. Well, let me step aside. Apparently my advice means nothing to you. It appears as though you have everything under control and are well prepared for "Disruption". My apologies and best of luck with your operation.

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 98
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by ErnieMagic » November 8th, 2018, 12:10 am

Vegas Is Good wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 11:03 pm
To be clear, I do not work for one of these companies (TruthSeeker), I am not Inner Circle (ErnieMagic), and I have no means of contact to "them" for your sponsorship (Styrkr). I have no affiliation with any Ukrainian romance organization, therefore, I do not carry any liability should the unfortunate happen.

Strykr,

Your confidence is noteworthy. Your attitude is rock solid. If you wish to dismiss my words as hot air (TruthSeeker), very well. But as I stated, you are entering into a very vicious industry. Your safety did concern me. But I believe you have made your position clear. You are even willing to provide travel sponsorship if need be LOL. Well, let me step aside. Apparently my advice means nothing to you. It appears as though you have everything under control and are well prepared for "Disruption". My apologies and best of luck with your operation.
Perhaps you can explain the last part of your previous post. I will quote you exactly so there is no confusion, "They might hire someone (much like myself, well trained and well prepared to make your life very unpleasant). Please, don't let me discourage you from your aspirations. Just be prepared. That's all I am stating."

You state they might hire someone "like you" who is well trained and well prepared to make Strykers life unpleasant. This appears to mean your job is to do these things as you say to "disrupt". Is this your purpose here for someone who reports the truth about their experience with International Romance Agencies and other scammers restaurants, taxi's, paid pro daters, etc? When you say well trained and well prepared please elaborate on well trained and well prepared in what?? Physical Violence, harrassment and legal? Is this what you are saying?

redfeather
Freshman Poster
Posts: 70
Joined: August 7th, 2017, 5:32 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by redfeather » November 8th, 2018, 2:54 am

What happened to the Strykr videos? All the links have been taken down? I wanted to watch some of these videos. Does anyone know where they went? Thanks.

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 51
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by Strykr » November 8th, 2018, 3:25 am

As mentioned they will be back. But I am not going to post anymore in HA. It's just so negative and it's full accusations.

Peace out. 8)

User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 98
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by ErnieMagic » November 8th, 2018, 3:49 am

Relax Stryker .. Go read the thread "Winston scammed $1500.00 at Moonlite Bunny Ranch" it will have you laughing your ass off...

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27838
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Strykr Strikes Again

Post by Winston » November 10th, 2018, 1:56 pm

@TruthSeeker
I don't think Strykr's videos have been deleted. He just made them private. When people make their videos private rather than public, they can look like that too, with a grey box, like they were deleted. It just means he wants to put them in a holding space so they can't be used against him, while he decides what to do with them. I think based on Strykr's comments above, he has insinuated that this is the case.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only”