Christian Filipina Dating Site

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Christian Filipina Dating Site

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
A friend of mine just started a new dating site called Christian Filipina, where you can meet quality Christian Filipinas, and where Christians can find partners for life in Asia.

Check it out:

http://www.christian-filipina.com/?affid=3
Last edited by Winston on September 3rd, 2014, 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

No thanks, religious fanatics and such who advertise themselves as "Christians" usually turn out to be despicable human beings.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Hero wrote:No thanks, religious fanatics and such who advertise themselves as "Christians" usually turn out to be despicable human beings.
Its marketing. Along with fear of being scammed which they hope a "Christian woman" would not do most guys on the internet do say they are looking for "Christian". "Family values", "no divorce" etc. "Christian" is just more inclusive the "Catholic" as the name of a dating service, plus you pick up another 6% of the nation, the Protestant Filipinas, as bait. I mean women who offer their profiles so a site gets more hits.

I wonder if any profile on any site describes a girl as anything other then Catholic or Christian?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out their new home page. What do you think?

https://christianfilipina.com?affid=3

It definitely looks more simple, straightforward and easy to read. The text is bigger too, which will help those on laptops with smaller screens. But I'm not sure about the dark brown theme. It has a nice down to earth feel to it, but usually dating sites use themes with romance colors in them, such as light blue, pink, red, or violet.

What do you all think?

You can check out their testimonials here:

https://christianfilipina.com/testimonials?affid=3

And their advice blog:

https://christianfilipina.com/blog?affid=3
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
goodfellas1990
Freshman Poster

Post by goodfellas1990 »

dude, thats an awesome site! Video and chat integrated??? Hell yeahs!
I'm a 22 year old Entrepreneur moving to the Philippines in September. I want to swim in aqua blue water, live like a boss, and be surrounded by beautiful girls.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

I've had a look at the site, and the owners of the site do seem to be quite sincere and genuinely interested in helping their customers find love. I doubt I'd be suitable for such a site - I mean, I'm nominally a Christian by virtue of having been baptized in a Protestant church, and attended church regularly when I was a little boy, but I don't actively practice or adhere to any religion now.

I also have considerable doubts about the existence of God, because I can't verify his/her/its existence with any one of my five senses. By the same token, I see arguments for and against the existence of God and don't know which one to accept, so I remain an unconvinced (but not entirely dismissive) agnostic.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

It's a nice looking site. If you're not religious then I'd guess it's best to stay away from Filipino women. All the ones I know are God fearing to say the least.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

xiongmao wrote:It's a nice looking site. If you're not religious then I'd guess it's best to stay away from Filipino women. All the ones I know are God fearing to say the least.
But some of them are accepting of men who aren't religious, so I don't know if it's 'best to stay away from Filipino women.'
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

ExpeditionSailor wrote:
xiongmao wrote:It's a nice looking site. If you're not religious then I'd guess it's best to stay away from Filipino women. All the ones I know are God fearing to say the least.
But some of them are accepting of men who aren't religious, so I don't know if it's 'best to stay away from Filipino women.'
It think this is true. If you respect her beliefs and make it clear you won't get in the way of her religion you won't have any problems.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I don't know about this. Religion is pretty fundamental in relationships. I much prefer the not especially religious Chinese women. My Chinese gf is not religious. Her mom is though, although this seems to consist purely of burning paper money to appease the gods!

I did date a really religious Japanese girl once. I don't think our marriage would have worked.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

xiongmao wrote:I don't know about this. Religion is pretty fundamental in relationships. I much prefer the not especially religious Chinese women. My Chinese gf is not religious. Her mom is though, although this seems to consist purely of burning paper m
oney to appease the gods!

I did date a really religious Japanese girl once. I don't think our marriage would have worked.
Meanwhile Filipino Catholics it only really means they go to Mass on Sunday. All the other stuff is hit or miss, birth control included. That fight is more in line with the American fight will you or the government, through mandatory insurance in the American case, pay for it.

Yes some travel to touch a black statue of Jesus or crucify themselves for Easter but in the end its not like being in a one faith town with a cult leader preparing Kool Aid.
Ardor Smith
Freshman Poster

Christian Filipina Online Dating

Post by Ardor Smith »

Christian-Filipina.com is an online Filipino dating service that connects Christian singles in Asia with Christians all over the world.We welcome you to sign up for a free account to host your personal ad here and find chat mates.

I’d like to invite you to join our website to correspond with sincere Christian Filipinas. We help you to become friends and pen pals. If it later grows to something more, that’s all between you directly.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Christian Filipina has a special offer for Happier Abroad members!

Announcement from Christian Filipina:
"We are offering an Independence Day Special for July on our site. This allows you a completely free 3-day upgraded level membership. You need to create a free level account at our site Christian-Filipina.com then the only way to get this special is to call us. It is like the Match.Com 3-day trial: You need to confirm your credit card and agree that if you do not cancel, then you will continue on a subscription service. However, you can cancel or switch your account back to free level before the end of your 3 day trial and you will not be charged.

If you mention Happier Abroad on the phone then we will give you a free 4 day trial instead of 3 day.

Our 800# for this is 800 578 1469."
I've tried out their site myself, and can personally attest that there a LOT of sincere quality girls on there. I know the owner and have met him in the Philippines. He and his staff screen everyone on there to maintain genuine high quality members. They really care about what they do.

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

I am not one to bash you Winston, we all have histories but yours seem like a present lifestyle. While it seems they are screening girls but at the same time calling in wolves to feed on the Good Christian Sheep.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Raja wrote:I am not one to bash you Winston, we all have histories but yours seem like a present lifestyle. While it seems they are screening girls but at the same time calling in wolves to feed on the Good Christian Sheep.
Raja, if I understand where you're coming from, you;re saying that sweet, monogamy-minded women signing up for that site shouldn't be promoted to men who want to seduce them and have sex.

Is that correct?

If that's what you're saying, OK, yeah, I understand the point..... I'm a Christian too, and a father as well...

But if the girls sit around waiting for men who are just dying to marry their non-virgin ass without sex up front........ they are going to be waiting for a long time.

And if they are waiting for men whose main motive is nonsexual...... they are going to be waiting for a long time.

Moreover, if a guy isn't motivated to romance and seduce, many women would probably be uncomfortable with him. Women do like our aggresive side.

I do oppose the seduce-and-abandon stuff - but I don't condemn it as a huge sin, either. A girl whose father, brother or uncle is doing his job will not be victim to that. Men cannot withdraw protection from a daughter, send her out in the world, and then expect every other man out there to be Francis of Assisi. Everyone should learn from normal traditional patriarchal cultures, like small towns in the Middle East. Men do their job there, and guard their flock.

But although I oppose PUA stuff as a less-than-ideal lifestyle, HA is *NOT* a PUA site. It just may the best damn place to find men who actually LIKE women. If the owner of Christian Filipina was promoting the site on RooshVForum, that would be more appropriate to criticize.

Peace.