Has Anyone Been On A Romance Tour Overseas?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've always wondered something.

If you and the group of guys at a romance tour all like the same ladies at the social, what then? Do you all run to the same ladies to see who gets to her first? Has that ever happened? What controls are in place to deal with such a situation?

How many women are usually at the social? And how many men?

Are they even introduced in some way, or are they just thrown into a room to mingle? If the latter, wouldn't all the hottest women get all the attention? What if more than one guy likes the same woman? Do they race toward her?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Has Anyone Been On A Romance Tour Overseas?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these AFA romance tours in Philippines and Thailand. They look like a lot of fun, and have some cute sexy women in them too. There are many clients raving about them too, shown in the videos.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzfSq_kzV8A[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwRFqk65u3E[/youtube]

To check AFA tour prices in Asia see here:
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/ord ... rder.shtml

Or see here for AFA tour prices for Eastern Europe and Latin America:
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/order/order.shtml
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/ord ... rder.shtml
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I cannot comment about Latin America or Eastern Europe, but to waste up to USD 3000,- for Philippines for your basic arrangement + add your other expenses, solely to be introduced to women is a waste of money.

Buy a discount ticket and get on an airplane, do it yourself. You will not face any language problems in Cebu and to meet women is not difficult in that area, just be talkative with everybody you meet, women will soon show up by themselves.

Such tours are really for US-citizens only who have very short vacation. It's only for fun and short-time. I doubt if you find with such tours/meetings a long-term relationship. A few days is not enough time to find a soul-mate, not in Cebu and nowhere else.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:I cannot comment about Latin America or Eastern Europe, but to waste up to USD 3000,- for Philippines for your basic arrangement + add your other expenses, solely to be introduced to women is a waste of money.
Absolutely. For 3000 you could stay at least a month in the Philippines, easily, and meet far more women. The types who would sign up for a romance tour that charges 3000 dollar a head aren't into romance, they're into dollars. No man needs to pay money to meet Filipinas, it's ridiculous. It's like paying a man for driving you to the ocean so you can go fishing - all you need to do is just take your rod and drive there yourself.

All this is, is just promoting some scam.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

My first trip to Ukraine 12 years ago I did a Romance Tour. The girls were very eager back then. My other trips to the Ukraine I did on my own. I met the best girl on that first trip at the mall, but here were some beauties back then. Knowing what I know now, I don't think I would do a Romance Tour again, unless they were inexpensive or I was seriously pressed for time. Like someone said for $3000 you could stay a month or more and afford to live it up pretty big.

I also think night Game is the worse for meeting girls in most international countries. I don't think it is that good in Philippines or Ukraine. Thailand the girls are big partiers so they love going to bars. I've had great luck at night there.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Your Asian Tour Includes

Socials - One social for every city (All one city tours include 2 socials. Two city tours will include two Socials (one each city;) and three city tours will include three Socials etc.) Socials include unlimited contacts/introductions, personal interpreters hors d'oeuvres, refreshments, champagne.
Unlimited Introductions from our Hospitality Suite staff during tour dates with women from our database as well as new women who are not yet on the internet. Interpreters available in the Hospitality Suite from 9am to 9pm. Personal interpreters provided free of charge during the social and in the Hospitality Suite. Ongoing Hospitality Service with translators and staff to assist with any logistics, advice, or any needs you may have.
Hotel accommodations, including free daily breakfast and other amenities.
Transport from airport, hotel, & all AFA events including Socials where necessary.
One three-hour guided tour of the first city.
Hotel area and orientation walking tours of all cities.
Free 1 month Platinum Membership A $150.00 value!
Free $100 Express Mail credit, to enhance your correspondence opportunities prior to your trip.
Free Fiancee Visa Kit (for U.S. residents only) $89.50 value.
So all this expense and flights not included to get introduced to a bunch of average looking gold diggers? I've seen nicer looking girls on the Victory Liner bus!

I think these guys who go on these romance tours lose all sense of reality and think with their dicks instead of their brains.
dracut54
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by dracut54 »

Winston wrote:First of all, most guys here are on a tight budget, otherwise everyone on this forum would be overseas right now instead of merely talking about it :) So romance tours are out of the question for most of us.

It is said that the women on the Russia romance tours tend to be gold diggers and freeloaders, so perhaps the ones in South America are better if they have better reviews.

In the Philippines it's illegal to have romance tours or dating agencies, so I don't know how AFA gets away with having them. Perhaps they have loopholes or pay off someone.

But in the PI you don't need romance tours anyway cause you can just go to the bars and get a 100 to 1 female to male rate. And you can meet girls in public easily.

Funny though, how in the US I can go to a place where there's all girls, like in a cooking class, yet none of the girls will want to date me or see me as dating material even.
Hi Winston- Are you sure they are illegal? Do you have link to philippine law saying it is illegal to have a romance tour?
Thanks
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

An AFA tour client explains how the skepticism about Ukraine romance tours he heard about didn't hold up when he actually went on one!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Our buddy Steve Neese explains why he recommends romance tours over dating sites.

Rockman
Freshman Poster

Post by Rockman »

Hi, Any one here went to romance tour to Ukraine or Russia