Wow! Hot Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You To Contact!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow! Hot Foreign Women on A Foreign Affair You Can Contact!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No way. I've never seen a FSU woman look this good at 40. So sexy!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info182140.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info181618.htm

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow! Any guy would sell his soul for a girl like this! In fact she looks like she could take YOUR soul. lol. Even if she does look like a spoiled brat and high maintenance princess. lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info182348.htm

ImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info182441.htm

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this blonde will knock @jamesbond socks off! lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info182260.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. How can an AFA lady profile be in Los Angeles, USA? No way. Why would a Russian girl in LA need to be on AFA? Doesn't she have tons of rich handsome men to choose from in LA already? lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info182591.htm

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic »

Winston wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 7:17 pm
Wow check this out. How can an AFA lady profile be in Los Angeles, USA? No way. Why would a Russian girl in LA need to be on AFA? Doesn't she have tons of rich handsome men to choose from in LA already? lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info182591.htm

A percentage of these models are paid and used for marketing to get the suckers to letter write.. It's obvious..
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy cow. @jamesbond will star this girl as one of his favorites! LOL

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info189734.htm

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info186058.htm

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Winston check your messages.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »