Wow! Hot Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You To Contact!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow! Hot Foreign Women on A Foreign Affair You Can Conta

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:Winston, can you show us a picture of the person one will actually be corresponding with when he tries to get in contact with one of these girls?
I don't understand what you mean. The photos above are all that I have access to. They are public. I don't have any more photos of the girls than what's on AFA's site. You can send flowers to the girls and have AFA take a photo of her for you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
gsjackson wrote:Winston, can you show us a picture of the person one will actually be corresponding with when he tries to get in contact with one of these girls?
I don't understand what you mean. The photos above are all that I have access to. They are public. I don't have any more photos of the girls than what's on AFA's site. You can send flowers to the girls and have AFA take a photo of her for you.
It was sarcasm. As best I can tell, the preponderant view hereabouts is that the replies you get on these sites that charge per message probably are not written by the girl you think you're writing to, but by an agent of the company. From a financial standpoint, why would these companies ever allow a new sucker off the hook by allowing the actual woman to make a judgment about whether she is interested? "She" will always be interested (and if anyone has a contrary experience I'd like to hear about it), and that interest will only grow larger and larger through message after message, at a cost of up too $28 per message at AFA.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this tall hot blonde looks so sweet and genuine on her face. What a perfect package! A dream come true. Impossible to find in America too! I think I'm in LOVE!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167365.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wow so gorgeous! So ideal too! I think I'm in love!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167514.htm

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh my! Holy moly! Major brunette bombshell and hot rod!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167853.htm

Wow what a blonde bombshell with great hooters!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info167990.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info168217.htm

Wow this is the hottest Mexican woman I've ever seen! SOOOOOOOOOO SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info168487.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info168579.htm

ImageImage

If any of you like white angelic Celtic-like redheads like Mr S does...

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info168463.htm

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »