Wow! Hot Russian/Ukrainian Women Available For You To Contact!

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow! Hot Foreign Women on A Foreign Affair You Can Contact!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow she looks like an exotic belly dancer. :) A total diva and queen. lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180111.htm

ImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180103.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this gal will knock you guys' socks off! Wow! She looks like some dream girl from the Dukes of Hazzard. LOL. And with near auburn glowing hair too! So surreal!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180514.htm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy mackerel! Wow this girl looks like a super model! WTF is she doing on AFA? She can get anybody! Including multi-millionaires and billionaires! lol

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180353.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

all fake
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston, why are you copying the profile and putting it on your site? Why not link directly to loveme.com?

And why does it say in the little banner for Euro Club "7 Days of Personal Introductions Only $895" but when you click the link the price is $795? Is that an error?

What happens when AFA removes a profile from their site? Do they notify you and your remove the same profile or do you just leave it up?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 7:46 am
Winston, why are you copying the profile and putting it on your site? Why not link directly to loveme.com?

And why does it say in the little banner for Euro Club "7 Days of Personal Introductions Only $895" but when you click the link the price is $795? Is that an error?

What happens when AFA removes a profile from their site? Do they notify you and your remove the same profile or do you just leave it up?
It might be a typo. Their webmaster sometimes forgets to update stuff.

The links above are to my cobrand site under AFA and using a subdomain under my site. Havent you noticed? That way i can earn a percentage off it.

Didnt you click on this:
http://women.happierabroad.com

Yes if AFA removes a profile or photo it automatically updates on my cobrand site because my cobrand site is an automated carbon copy of whatever is on their database and website.

I just post the above pics for fun and attention and to get people to click on my cobrand site. I also love hot pics too. Ive been doing this for years and felt like continuing to do it.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

stay away from these girls they're all evil.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Winston, so someone made the typo 2x? The $795 price is repeated 2x. Someone can not make a typo 2x. Maybe once but not 2x.

And if someone does sign up for the $795, will John Adams honour that price or will he bump them up to $895? Have you checked this out?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 8:54 am
Winston, so someone made the typo 2x? The $795 price is repeated 2x. Someone can not make a typo 2x. Maybe once but not 2x.

And if someone does sign up for the $795, will John Adams honour that price or will he bump them up to $895? Have you checked this out?
Can you show me the link to the error?

Maybe its not a typo. Maybe its just outdated info that they forgot to update?

Show me where it is and ill forward it to John.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I love blondes. I've always had a thing for blondes. They are my dream ideal girls. :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180801.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180823.htm

ImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cute innocent looking Russian girl from Tula.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180522.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImage