Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dream Connections and Mark Davis - Uncensored Discussion

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Dream Connections and Mark Davis - Uncensored Discussion

Postby LFL » August 29th, 2017, 7:28 pm

When I saw that video where Mark claimed 238 marriages or engagements, it irritated me enough to do a little research on what might be an accurate "success rate" of a DC tour. This "success rate" is marriages resulting between a client and a woman he met during his tour, which is the only "success" that a marriage-seeking man should be interested in. To do this, I chose one year which was enough in the past that relationships had enough time to become a marriage or fall apart, yet not so far back that the events were much different than they are today. In 2014, DC began to use the split group format to accommodate events with up to 24 clients. So, here are my figures for 2014:

Tour Month - Marriages - Clients

January: 1 marriage out of 11 clients
May: 0 marriages out of 17 clients
July: 1 marriage out of 11 clients
September: 4 marriages out of 19 clients
November: 1 marriage out of 8 clients

Total: 7 marriages out of 66 clients

The above numbers are "quite" accurate. It is possible that there may be one missed marriage, but I doubt it. It's also possible that the exact number of clients on a particular tour is off by one, but again, I doubt it.

These numbers only include group tours. Individual tours are simply not public information, so we can't use them to figure numbers.

If you look at the successful men, I believe the youngest was low 40's and all the rest were at least 50.

I think it's also worth noting that many of the men who did not marry someone from their tour have succeeded on their own path and become married.

Also, these numbers should give you an idea of how many clients have taken DC tours. Tours in cold months (January, March, and November) will have fewer than the May, July, and September tours which are often now 20 or more men. 100 Ukraine Group tour clients is a reasonable estimate for a year.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby snede » August 30th, 2017, 4:01 am

LFL wrote:

I remember a number of those young ladies, they were quite nice.
snede
Freshman Poster

Postby NMBob » August 30th, 2017, 11:52 pm

Thanks for posts, especially LFL.

The number of DC girls on the perhaps DC business partner nikolaevapartments profile list is pretty significant. I did a 34-37 age search, got 2 pages of results and easily saw 10 thumbnails I recognized from DC profiles without going back to look for some newer DC profiles etc. In videos, Mark has stated that some profiles get stolen etc, but it seems this is one of their providers. There was an individual tour quest video with Mark and Marina, and in it Marina said she thought they could prepare for an individual quest tour in 3 weeks because.....she had her headhunters in place.

Marks recent Thailand trip video is somewhat interesting. He makes some comment where it sounds like some dates are prearranged/approved by both girls and guys before they go. Perhaps more doable as they seemed to only have 3 or 4 men on the trip. Wonder if that will drive a slight change in the UK tour format eventually, where iaw Marks videos, you submit a list and no promises any particular person will show. Also no correspondence with any girls before a trip. I understand some of his good reasons why, but perhaps that could shift for folk who have paid in some system. That actually would be a little like some other smaller company's format. Watching Marks videos and learning the story of the company, have wondered if they grew and as time passed, that quality control would be a much harder problem to handle.

Interesting to see the Ukraine group director Irina over in Thailand also.

Never met the Davis's but from the video's they both seem very intelligent with a good sense of humor. Mark has put out lots of good suggestions / info in many of his videos. As for him being marketing / salesman like, I see the vibe. It's also probably hard to not become that way if you have been answering the same customer questions repeatedly for years, and know and believe in the answers, and have been trying to teach it also.
NMBob
Freshman Poster

Postby LFL » September 7th, 2017, 7:15 pm

In Olga's video, which is actually the topic of another thread in this forum, she replied in the comments that she had been told by a DC translator that they use local agencies. Not that I needed additional confirmation, since I knew firsthand, but perhaps this will be of interest to others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UGRmmi3dOo

Matt Goodwill
3 weeks ago
Mark is upset because guys like this would be his repeat tour customers. Mark doesn't have anything really special to offer in Nikolaev anyway. The swamp has pretty much been drained there. He even had to use "local agency" girls recently to fill up his events because he couldn't get enough on his own. One of the guys got scammed because these girls were not screened.
Read more

sean mckee
sean mckee
3 weeks ago
Sound like DC service is more legit that others. Prove you point and that your not just badmouthing. Where do you get your info?

Olga Reznikova
Olga Reznikova
3 weeks ago
sean mckee I heard this information from their translators as well

dylanzimm_1948
dylanzimm_1948
3 weeks ago
olga dear, could it betue that mark dont screen his gals? what else have the translaters told you if u dont mind me asking, i dont want to met no scammers!
LFL
Freshman Poster

Postby NMBob » September 8th, 2017, 4:36 pm

And is it possible that one of those 7 2014 marriages is with a waitress who was working as a server at a DC meet and greet and thus not one of the screened attendees? This lady saw a guy at the event and asked to meet him.

this story has Sept 2014 publish date....about the working waitress at the restaurant that hosted a DC event who picked out a DC guy.....

.....v=3rR8-DpYgok........titled.....A Ukrainian Love Story - Magic can happen when you "Just Show Up"
NMBob
Freshman Poster

Postby LFL » September 8th, 2017, 6:33 pm

NMBob wrote:And is it possible that one of those 7 2014 marriages is with a waitress who was working as a server at a DC meet and greet and thus not one of the screened attendees? This lady saw a guy at the event and asked to meet him.

this story has Sept 2014 publish date....about the working waitress at the restaurant that hosted a DC event who picked out a DC guy.....

.....v=3rR8-DpYgok........titled.....A Ukrainian Love Story - Magic can happen when you "Just Show Up"

That couple did not get married.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » September 9th, 2017, 10:38 pm

My new article comparing AFA with Dream Connections and listing 5 advantages of AFA:

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/09/afa-vs-dream-connections.html

* Disclaimer: AFA did not ask me to write this.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Voyager1 » September 10th, 2017, 1:45 am

Winston why are you promoting AFA so much? The other one you're affiliated with is more legitimate and you stand a greater chance of starting a real relationship. I guess AFA pays more of your bills than the other one. Money talks.
Voyager1
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only