Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » January 5th, 2018, 11:55 am

gsjackson wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 11:26 am
Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 8:17 am
I don't understand how Mark Davis can sleep at night, knowing that he takes $5,000 of hard earned money from clients, and that 90+ percent of them do not end up getting engaged or married. I would feel very guilty and find it hard to sleep at night if I did that. How does that not bother him? I don't get it.
He's selling a dream, and they can live on and on and on .... until the money runs out. Seriously, a lot of people just want the dream, not reality.
I know, but how do you live with yourself when people give you so much money and they don't get the result they want? Wouldn't you feel guilt for that? How would you sleep at night?

But then again I could ask the same for those involved in MLM's. They are selling a dream too, not reality.

Btw do you think Mark Davis himself is living the "dream" that he sells? Do you think their marriage behind closed doors is perfect and great, like a happily ever after fairy tale wedding? Or is it mostly a facade?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by gsjackson » January 5th, 2018, 1:20 pm

Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 11:55 am
gsjackson wrote:
Winston wrote:
I don't understand how Mark Davis can sleep at night, knowing that he takes $5,000 of hard earned money from clients, and that 90+ percent of them do not end up getting engaged or married. I would feel very guilty and find it hard to sleep at night if I did that. How does that not bother him? I don't get it.
He's selling a dream, and they can live on and on and on .... until the money runs out. Seriously, a lot of people just want the dream, not reality.
I know, but how do you live with yourself when people give you so much money and they don't get the result they want? Wouldn't you feel guilt for that? How would you sleep at night?

But then again I could ask the same for those involved in MLM's. They are selling a dream too, not reality.

Btw do you think Mark Davis himself is living the "dream" that he sells? Do you think their marriage behind closed doors is perfect and great, like a happily ever after fairy tale wedding? Or is it mostly a facade?
I think most marketers who are selling something that purports to improve lives have come to terms -- some much more easily than others -- with the fact that it usually doesn't. Ten percent isn't a bad rate of return in that realm (assuming the clients who do meet someone are better off for the relationship). $5K is an awful lot to pay to prop up a dream for a while.

I have no idea about the Davis marriage, and would just take them at their word that things are going swimmingly. She stuck by him through bankruptcy -- for which he should be eternally grateful -- and now they're apparently swimming in dough. Life is good.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 6th, 2018, 11:24 am

Some comments in my blog defending DC and my response to them:

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/08/d ... 5361882190
fa457b92-e8f3-11e7-9815-fbe6344ca794 December 25, 2017 at 9:34 AM

It is surprising to read unpleasant information about Dream Connections agency, a dating company I consider one of the best dating websites on this planet in my blog "Foreign Love Web".

I admit that Dream Connections is not perfect and neither is any other dating company or any person. But, if Mark and Anna (owners and happily married couple of 10 years) are doing their best so that they can really create happy and successful relationships between American/Western men and foreign women, they do deserve credit. If Dream Connections is mainly dishonest or so, it would not last long. But, I believe in Dream Connections regardless. Most of the foreign women (not all of them) who do join are sincere, caring, and marriage-minded.

Everyone is not perfect and not the same either.

Do not compare all people because of the mistakes or sins of some people.
My reply:
WWu777 January 6, 2018 at 2:20 AM

Did you read the article? What about the examples of dishonesty and exaggeration by DC that are cited above in specifics? What do you make of them?

Sure if Mark and Anna are doing their best, that's great, but who isn't doing their best? They are doing their best to make money of course and charge overly high fees out of greed. And of course they hope they have successful couples to show off and make their company look good. Duh. What do you expect? That's not the issue here. The issue is whether their claims are misleading or false or not. It seems that you didn't even read the article about the specific examples.

For example, they use unscreened women on their tours which have scammed men, which means their claim that all their women are screened is false. Also, their success rate is 10 percent at most or possibly even less, not 80 percent as they claim. This is provable with basic logic as explained in the article. These are key misleading claims which you ignored due to cognitive dissonance.

Also, you are welcome to come to the HA forum and discuss DC in our long open discussion thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9751

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/11/h ... 6064392668
fa457b92-e8f3-11e7-9815-fbe6344ca794 December 24, 2017 at 2:51 PM

I am surprised to read this negativity of Mark Davis of Dream Connections agency. Of course, he is not perfect like I and everyone else are not perfect. But, I believe that he is still sincere, honest, caring, straightforward, etc. He and his Ukrainian wife Anna have created real and happy international couples. The business Dream Connections still exists as of today. Even Better Business Bureau, CNN, and Bloomberg-TV like the int'l dating agency. So, forget what the haters say. It just seems that they want to continue complaining and being miserable.
My reply:
WWu777 January 6, 2018 at 2:17 AM

No one is expecting him to be perfect. That's irrelevant here. The issue is: Are their claims misleading or false or not? It seems that you didn't even read the article about the specific examples above that indicate misleading claims. For example, they use unscreened women on their tours which have scammed men, which means their claim that all their women are screened is false. Also, their success rate is 10 percent at most or possibly even less, not 80 percent as they claim. This is provable with basic logic as explained in the article. These are key misleading claims which you ignored due to cognitive dissonance.

You are welcome to come to the HA forum and discuss DC in our long open discussion thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9751

Also anyone can pay the BBB to get their endorsement. It's a private business, not a government agency. And CNN will give you good coverage if you're a Freemason or connected in the right circles or if one of your shareholders and investors are too. CNN is by no means a bastion of truth, look at how many times they lied about Donald Trump.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » January 6th, 2018, 4:39 pm

Winston wrote:
March 2nd, 2011, 7:23 pm
Hi all,
Our friend and hero Mark Edward Davis and his wife have launched their own Foreign Introduction service called "Dream Connections".
Wow you've come a long way from this initial post. From good friends to arch rivals. How did it happen?

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » January 6th, 2018, 5:25 pm

Winston wrote:
I will admit that John Adams does give better value on his tours. You get multiple cities for $3295 and up.
http://loveme.com/tour/order/order.shtml

Mark only offers 1 city for $4950 and apparently the hotel (in Nikolaev) is not that good.
http://dreamconnections.com/quest/ukraine/index.php

For the $4950 Mark could at least offer both cities Nikolaev / Kherson

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede » January 6th, 2018, 7:01 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 5:25 pm

I will admit that John Adams does give better value on his tours. You get multiple cities for $3295 and up.

Mark only offers 1 city for $4950 and apparently the hotel (in Nikolaev) is not that good.

The point of Mark's approach is to give guys who meet someone they are seriously interested in the time to go on multiple dates to explore the possibilities. For me, it's a better model than bouncing from city to city to city.

And, Mark is now doing a tour to Kherson starting in April.

As far as the hotel, I was satisfied, but I wasn't expecting a hotel designed for American business travellers. It's not a Marriott or Sheraton.

watts
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections and Mark Davis - Uncensored Discussion

Post by watts » January 8th, 2018, 9:15 pm

The guys who realise they just wasted 7-10k plus time to meet a bunch of low class women will most likely not want to think about it. Or sit on a forum describing how they failed and was "scammed" out of money. Even if they can do it anonymously. Its not about being anonomous its about not wanting to think/talk about it cause they are "hurting" This is basic human nature and of course all these companies know that.
Plus most men would rather believe in the lies anyway since the truth is pretty UGLY.

Look at Steve Reese new video.

Now after Mark blacklisted him he tells the real truth. That his "screened good girl" was COMPLAINING because he only sent her $150 a month.
For those that not that that is a month salary for millions of Ukrainians. Imagine someone you only met a few days is complaining you ONLY send her a "free months salary" each month. When he told Mark about this Mark told him to "not worry about it and just send her more money"

Do you smell the giant pile of bullshit from the slick (in his own little mind) cult leader?
JUST SEND MORE MONEY!!!

Remember these are top quality screened good girls not part of the online dating swamp... Let me LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you seen the pictires from the November social? Looks like a mix of an old folks home and weight watchers.
I could not even find one good looking woman. At least they used to have like 3-5 good looking women out of 80. i guess they cant even get that now.

About good girls being UGLY it is not true at all. Yes if you meet women is a f***ed up way like most men do that is probably true.
Because online and at socials you have 2 types of women. The ugly women or for other reasons "low class" so no local men want them. And then you have the better looking gold diggers. Sure there might be a few real good women mixed in BY ACCIDENT not thanks to screening.

The reason 99% of men cant find a good looking, not desperate single mom. good girls is very simple.
These kind of girls dont hang out on dating sites or romance tours. WHY WOULD THEY??

People dont understand reality since they are brain washed by greedy money hungry c**ts.
There is no shortage of good men in Ukraine. Let me say that again. There are plenty of good men for the local good women to be with.
Just like in any other place on earth!!! This bullshit about local men are all wife beating loosers is BULLSHIT. You know wat kind of women have low class men? Thats right LOW CLASS WOMEN. It is almost unheard of for a good women to be with some hopeless loser man. Just like a successful woman in Atlanta would not date broke alcoholics they dont do it in Ukraine. At least not more than in any other place.

This whole "come to paradise where supermodels look for fat old yankees" if a complete myth used to tour companies to give false hope to men who are single for a reason. No not because American women suck but because in most cases the guys are giant losers. Just because a loser takes a flight to Europe it does not make him a winner.

If you want to meet good women in Ukraine you must do like in any other country. Forget all the bullshit about Ukraine being so damn different.
You have to be a part of the local society!!!! It is that simple. Just like in any other country!! Then you meet real people in normal ways.
You meet then through common LOCAL friends. At the gym, at the whatever. Just like normal non losers meet.

Nobody would say/think. Ok Im going from Texas to Berlin Germany for a week or 2 and will find my future wife. But thousands of ignorant men think they can do that in Ukraine. Like women there are not human and would throw them self all over the first yankee they see.

So if you want to meet normal ladies you do what normal people do.
No point flying to Ukraine for a short time then complain about being scammed. You were only fishing in the lake of scammers to begin with so you never had a chance.

Winston wrote:
December 22nd, 2017, 11:30 am
watts wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 11:45 am
Winston wrote:
August 25th, 2017, 10:19 am
LFL wrote:I know multiple men from my event who were duped by a woman they met on the tour, and I know for sure that at least one of these women was one of the unscreened, last-minute girls.
Thanks for your insights into the inner workings of DC tours LFL. Now you mentioned that several men on your tour were duped by women they met on the DC tour. Can you explain how exactly? Did they scam them or ask them for money? If so, wouldn't Mark just claim that was normal for the ladies to ask for money to get the men to show how much they love them by supporting them? (That's what he told Steve Neese I think) How were they deceptive?

Asking for money can be interpreted a number of ways, it doesn't prove that a lady is a scammer or insincere. Some people from the third world are just beggars and leechers and freeloaders, and they aren't ashamed of it, so they may ask, subtlely, for money or help. Or drop hints or use subtle manipulation to ask for a man's generosity. I've seen it many times and it's annoying and shameless.

Also, were these women from the local agencies that Mark used to fill up the vacant spots at the last minute?

Thanks.
No good woman would ever ask a stranger for money PERIOD!!
A good woman will find a second or even third job to feed her kids. Not go to a dc social asking for 50 dollar dinners=2weeks food budget for her and the kids probably.
Just in Nikolaev I know over 10 single mothers working in Poland right now. These are real stand up ladies. You know the kind Mark claims he have BUT HE DON´T. Those you not find on any websites and not addicted to taking selfies having 5000 male “friends” online.
Stop making excuses for any kind of “begging”
Ask yourself this. If a woman cant even take care of her self what can she possible bring to your relationship? Only losers accept loser women. Do you think a girl would ask a local guy to buy her a 300 dollar dress and when he says HELL KNOW she stood him up at the final event? I bought a star wars pyjamas for a friends son. He was staying with me for a weekend while she was taking care of her mom. When she came to pick him up and saw him in the pyjamas she of course knew it was not his normal pyjamas. When she found out we had bought it after seeing it in the window of a store she broke down in tears. The kids father had never bough a thing for the son and she was shocked I had done it. The freaking thing only cost a few bucks. That is how a REAL Ukrainian woman is. Not these pro daters Mark have.

My oldest friend in Ukraine died in the war a couple of years ago. So I try to check in on his wife when ever I can. I have known her for over 15 years. Still she refuse to accept any help.
She is working her ass off raising 2 kids. The thought of scamming men for money or wasting 1 minute of her life on social media would never enter her mind. She have had plenty of rich local guys trying to get with her as she uber hot but she never go out on dates because she knows the men just want her body. When I visit I normally cook for her and the kids. I make sure I bring much more food then I need for whatever im going to cook. Oops I brough a few extra kilos of meat and fruit and so on. Of course she caught me and tell me I bring to much food and she knows what Im up to  But her late husband would do the same for my kids if I had died so I can use that argument to get her to unwillingly accept at least some minimal help sometimes. Again this is how real Ukrainian ladies behave uber hot or not.
Thanks for all your input @watts. Wow you sure know a lot about this subject. The good girls that you describe above tend to be mediocre looking though. How do you find them? How do you meet them? How do you know such women?

Also you mention that Mark's clients have to sign an agreement not to disclose trade secrets. But what does that have to do with posting online testimonials or complaints about DC? I mean business trade secrets and testimonials aren't the same thing right?

Plus if the clients feel ashamed to complain because it might make them look like a loser or be embarrassing to them, well they can post a negative testimonial or complaint anonymously right? Why don't they do that? I see that a few have already on Site Jabber. But not on other sites.

You yourself can post what you want about Mark anonymously too right? Like you're doing here now. So why don't others too?

Were you one of Mark's clients? If so what was your experience on the tour like? How do you know so much about DC? You must be an insider to know so much.

Thanks for your input and insight.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » January 8th, 2018, 9:24 pm

That is because many of DC´s "super special not part of the online dating scene girls" are in fact pro daters and super active online.
Alex joined the "ukrainianbridesagency" network. It is based in Nikolaev and have many agencies in the network. And since many of DC´s girls are actually part of the online swamp they show up on Alex site. He used to only have local Poltava girls and that is still his thing. Puting up profiles from nikolaev ladies is just a way to get more traffick to the site.
Google slavic-women and you find the agency in Nikolaev Anna used to end up on the AFA social and met mark. DC get both girls and translators from local pay per letter scam agencies. You know the agencies Mark have made many videos about. basing them as part of the billion dollar scam.
I guess he thought nobody would find out he is no better. Just a much better hype artist.

NMBob wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 7:58 pm
Interesting to see such a large number of the DC screened girls are also on Alex's website at forhimdating.

https://www.fhdating.com/profile.php

While DC in its videos constantly fights against communication with the ladies before the meet and greets, so many of the DC profile pictures are on fhdating and it seems you could join with one of Alex memberships to have him check on that girl(s)'s interest and possibly set up correspondence/skype with lady(s).

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » January 8th, 2018, 9:29 pm

LFL wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 11:05 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 8:15 pm
Mark does some advertising on billboards around Nikolaev. These ladies are screened supposedly by his wife Anna and Irina. However, this doesn't appear to be effective to bring in enough ladies for his meet & greet events so he relies on local agencies to fill these events up. fhdating may be one of them. The ladies from these agencies are not put through the same screening process as from his ads and unfortunately some of his clients have been scammed rather badly by these 'local agency' girls.
If DC and fhdating use some of the same profiles, it's because they come from the same source: local marriage agencies. They don't share with each other.
Correct. Mark hates Alex because Alex was all Mark was not. A fit guy part of the local community and therefor plenty of connections with good women.
The 3 first and heavily advertised "DC" marriages were all Alex ladies from Poltava met on the first 2 tours to Poltava. Thats when Mark saw dollar signs. Trashed Alex and set up shop in Annas home town.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » January 8th, 2018, 9:57 pm

The answer is in your question. YOU have to be overseas!!!
I know this is not helpful for most but it is the truth.
Anyone who can move abroad should do so. Online romance is a fools games. Sure you can find one of the rare honest good women online.
But if it is 90% scammers and 10% good girls online the odds are against you. Factor in age range and the fact most of the "good" girls online will be 40+ in age you are screwed if you are looking for a younger woman. Then the 10% good women might shrink to 0.5%.

If men could forget these myths they been told over the last 27 years since the Soviet union collapsed they would have more success.
#1 no you dont turn in to Brad Pitt just because you leave America and hot women dont want ugly fat guys in any country including Ukraine.
#2 no a big age difference is not a good idea in any country. Find someone you match with mentally and she will probably be very close to your age.
#3 no women in Ukraine dont fall in love in a week after 4 dates. I know a lot of Ukrainian couples and not one of them said they were in love after a week or a few dates. REAL love takes time.
#4 Good girls are to busy doing GOOD normal things to hang out online for hours posting selfies. They work hard and take care of their home and kids if they got any. If after that they have some limited free time they might meet a REAL LOCAL FRIEND like NORMAL people do or go to the gym or whatever hobbies they got. Not one minute is wasted on "ooh maybe i should join a dating site and sit chat to old perverts from other countries who mean nothing to my real life"

If you dont know it the economy in Ukraine right now is the worst ever. Its just like the early 90s with a big difference.
Back then people were poor but they knew nothing else. Plus there was not much to buy even if you had money. Now they are just as poor BUT used to material things unlike back in 1991. So while they are not poorer then in 91 they are more depressed about things. Many had high hopes for the new president which turned out to be just another corrupt scumbag. Prices on everything have gone up A LOT with the weak currency but income is the same. People stock up on food more than some scared red neck dooms day freak because they worry about how much food will go up next week or month. Things are a lot worse then most understand since they get info from regular corrupt media if they even care. 60% of people in Ukraine live under the poverty level. If the GOVERNMENT admits to 60% you can be sure its more like 70% and thise living above the poverty level are still poor as hell. If the public were not so busy with the war there would already been a new "maidan" but it will surely come soon.
more people are leaving the country to work abroad then ever before. Seems like each week a friend is leaving for Poland to work.

So what does all this negative political crap have to do with meeting a lady?
Well more poverty means more scammers. Women who would think twice about scamming before will now scam you for all she can.
So you have to be even more careful and follow the golden rule. If YOU are not over seas then hoping to find REAL LOVE over seas is a bad idea.

I know men dont want to listen to this but its the truth IF you want REAL LOVE. If you just want to meet a girl half your age to buy her iphones and shit then you can find that in 5 minutes :roll: REAL LOVE is something different.

chanta76 wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 7:21 am
watts,

How would you recommend a man to meet a girl overseas? I mean I understand some guys would use these services because they know nothing. But for some guy that would put in the time.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » January 8th, 2018, 10:15 pm

How can you not understand it?
They are both just after MONEY!!! You really think they care about anything else?
If they did he would not tell clients to give big tips to the translators so HE looks good even if he dont pay them much.
He would not tell clients to fund the orphanage project so HE and Anna can look good. Hey chubby you just netted 80-100k why dont you put that money in to the orphanage if you care so much!!!
80% success rate my ass. Not even 10%
What HONEST CARING person would say a guy had success (part of the 80%) if he found a girl who scammed him for a few months after the social then it was all over? So the guy paid mark 5k then depending on where in the world you live you spend 500-1700 dollars on fligts. Add 1-2k while in ukraine.
And hey if you are one of the lucky 80% you get to send money to a woman you not know for a few months after you got home. Another 1-2k!!!
Some guys have been scammed for a lot more!!! about 80% of the guys are asked for money by girls they date while still in Ukraine!!!!!!
So much for "our girls are special" Yea a special breed of scammers.
And dont start with the BULLSHIT about its normal for women to ask men they not know for money in Ukraine.
Another bullshit MYTH madeup by tour companies in the last 27 years to justify why their pro daters ask for money!!
Dont worry its normal just send her money they say :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its all about the money. Some of the DC staff are actually good and care. But not the people at the top. They just see dollar signs.
So no reason for them to sleep bad. They are doing what they want. Making money!!!

Winston wrote:

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » January 8th, 2018, 10:23 pm

Winston wrote:
January 5th, 2018, 11:55 am
gsjackson wrote:
Winston wrote:

Of course he is living the dream. His dream was to make a lot of money and have a much younger wife.
She dont seem to have any interest if having kids but just making money and running around Nikolaev acting like they are something. NOBODY in Nikolaev gives a shit about them. Other then those who make money from them like the translators and hotel staff. But nobody have any real respect for them or even care. A long time ago Mark was training at a local gym to lose weight. He did pretty well but everybody were just laughing behind his back. Not about the training or weight loss. But because of how he acts and think he is somebody. That kind of attitude dont sit well with most Ukrainians. Silly. childish and cocky attitude is not a big hit with the locals.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 8th, 2018, 10:25 pm

I just saw Steve Neese's new video. Wow I can't believe he got blacklisted from DC by Mark Davis. That's mean and cruel. And unjust too since it's not even his fault. I hope it's not my fault for spreading the drama here too. Why doesn't DC blacklist the woman too? Either way, this reflects badly on DC. I don't think it was wise for them to blacklist him, because either way, they are gonna get negative publicity from this. This just makes it worse. If they let him go on another tour at least he might have found a better girl and thus improved DC's reputation.

Great comment under Steve Neese's new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFPaVmx6ktI

Steve C. 6 minutes ago (edited)
Mark Davis of Dream Connections is asking a HUGE amount for his tour. $4950. That is way more than your lady asked for. So who is the real money grubber here? I say Mark Davis. $150 is not much to live on even in Ukraine. Some apartments cost $200/month to rent in Nikolaev. Your lady was working also in a hospital. So why did she need the financial support? The only thing that comes to mind is that she may have been asking multiple men for financial support so she could build a monthly income stream. Got to be careful with that. I would not offer any financial support until marriage.

Steve's video description:

The one issue that the romance tour agencies in the Ukraine do not prepare you for. The financial expectations of women you will meet through romance tours in the Ukraine. If the tour agencies talked about this issue, obviously it would not be in their best interest of promoting their business. It is a taboo issue they will not prepare you for. See Veronika Olsen's video on this topic where she confirms this expectation and says not to bother going to the Ukraine if this will be a issue for you. I'm just saying guys, be prepared to encounter this issue. It is the primary reason for relationship failure on romance tours as most Western guys are unable to adopt to the idea of financial support during the dating stage.. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEg7fQ4qqI

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » January 8th, 2018, 10:30 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 4:39 pm
Winston wrote:
March 2nd, 2011, 7:23 pm
Hi all,
Our friend and hero Mark Edward Davis and his wife have launched their own Foreign Introduction service called "Dream Connections".
Wow you've come a long way from this initial post. From good friends to arch rivals. How did it happen?

I guess Winston put on his "truthseeker" hat and saw through the BS :lol: :lol: :lol:

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » January 8th, 2018, 10:41 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 6th, 2018, 5:25 pm
Winston wrote:

On AFA tours you must pay your own translator on dates at a suggested $20 per hour. So for 10 hours a translator makes as much as her english teacher at the university makes in a MONTH. Dont for a second think the translators get to keep the full 20 bucks either!! So if you date a lot on an afa tour you can spend much more than the $3295.
Plus on afa tours you waste a lot of time going from city to city.
This is bad thing. Sure you get to meet hundreds of women but no time to get to know them.
So mark is right about this. Fair is fair. But John is also correct about it being a numbers game. If you meet 80 NOT SCREENED low class women on a dc tour or 400 low class not screened ladies on an afa tour you are more likely to run in to THE ONE on an afa tour.

Now if DC had the super special ladies like they claim 80 of those vs 400 random girls I would go with the 80 super special ladies.
BUT there are no super special ladies on DC tours so you might as well save some cash and go meet 400 ladies. The odds of success are against you in both cases so pick your poison. Ooh at least afa get a lot of good looking ladies to socials. So since you have a 90+% chance of failure on a dc tour and will just waste money on dates. You might as well waste money dating hot girls from afa. Failing while having fun with a hot girl cs a chubby ugly single mom sounds like it will hurt less when you realise it was all a waste 8) 8)