Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MrLee4u » April 18th, 2018, 6:46 am

Tinder and walking up to women doesn't work for me for some reason. I'm an attractive, very fit 57 year Chinese man like site admin and most of the guys here.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Master » April 18th, 2018, 8:41 am

SteveUKR wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 9:26 am
Wow you really flooded the thread with your big pictures MrLee4u. Next time learn to resize them before posting. Maybe someone can edit them out.

The fact is that many on Tinder are prostitutes or soft-prostitutes. They will ask for "help with finans" but when it comes down to it they are hookers. Very few are interested in a serious relationship (in Ukr)
hey, i like big pictures. Get a bigger monitor or just scroll through with your tiny cell phone.

tinder should be the opposites of hookers. Its supposed to be a free hookup app. I dont know how it is in third world ukraine but theres also a report option where you can report people.

Asking for "help" can be anyone. You dont have to. Nobodys forcing you and if you like what shes selling you at least got options if your buying.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » April 18th, 2018, 9:50 am

Master wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 8:41 am
hey, i like big pictures. Get a bigger monitor or just scroll through with your tiny cell phone.

tinder should be the opposites of hookers. Its supposed to be a free hookup app. I dont know how it is in third world ukraine but theres also a report option where you can report people.

Asking for "help" can be anyone. You dont have to. Nobodys forcing you and if you like what shes selling you at least got options if your buying.
Not to the point where they disrupt the thread. They also make the page take longer to load, use a lot of bandwidth on your cell phone and make the text difficult to read. I think the guy is just lazy or doesn't know how to size pictures.

Yes, there is an option to report people but the smart hookers will take you off Tinder to Viber or WhatsApp and there make their proposition. Besides I wouldn't want to report anyone because that's the way they make their living.

Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master » April 18th, 2018, 10:23 am

it takes longer if you have shitty speeds. if you have cheap as phones and dont have auto-zoom.

Im also lazy and rather just look at pictures than write.

yea but if they propose to go off whatsapp then you can report them immediately.

Then your condoning it. They are stealing, robbing, lying, deceiving, and scamming people for money. If thats an honest way to make a living then we might as well be thugs and drug dealers.
Last edited by Master on April 18th, 2018, 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » April 18th, 2018, 11:17 am

Prostitution is a valid profession as long as they are upfront about it and don't couch it under "help with finans" and other terms they use. I think many of the prostitutes don't want to classify themselves as prostitutes but really that's what it comes down to what they are doing. Especially when they tell you they want $100 for hour (or whatever their price is). They are selling sex for a price.

Now the soft type of prostitute I was talking about is just that. She will not affix a price on her time but probably you will pay a lot more for a soft-prostitute with shopping, buying her things, giving her an allowance, etc. than you will with an outright prostitute.

Master, I think you are more into soft prostitutes whether you want to admit it or not.

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u » April 18th, 2018, 1:33 pm

Obviously Steve is very poor (browses the internet from old Android phone) and delusional (thinks an old man with no front teeth should be dating top models). It must really hurt his pride/ego when girls ask him for a few dollars when he can't even feed himself :lol:

Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master » April 22nd, 2018, 12:11 am

:lol:

I laughed on that one for a week.

If soft prostitution is the label you want to put on it is fine by me. If that is the label that makes you sleep better at night as all the women in the history of mankind have indulged in such practices and men that want to hit that have had to succumb that. Its social norms, cultural and gender conditioning. But that wont stop me from hitting a fine ass. I think your wrong when it comes to me about soft prostitution because you make seem like its a pay for play straight up and its not like that. I tell a woman no. I pretend I dont hear them when they complain or hit them and send them packing if im not that interested in her. If in a specific month Im lean or just dont care about paying for her nails done. I wont. There also a variety of women in the world. Most women go by the straight pay for play. The dumb ones. But the real sophiscated classy ones take a more subtle aggressive approach where they wont care for trivial things but will get you in the end with the house, bank, and assets. Its how the world is build and I just play the game. Im not going to sit in my basement and jackoff or go to straight pros.

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u » April 22nd, 2018, 8:59 am

Most of those broke/autistic guys who use services like Dream Connections are not looking for some partner/connection but a low-level servant/sex slave. For them it's like buying cattle. Doesn't matter what the girl wants. How much do you pay to enter an auction house? Same thing. If you do the math, a sex slave could save them over $500/mo on prostitutes/housekeeping. $500 x 1 year = $6000. How long does a overseas sex slave last in the west? 2-5 years?

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede » April 22nd, 2018, 9:54 am

MrLee4u wrote:
April 22nd, 2018, 8:59 am
Most of those broke/autistic guys who use services like Dream Connections are not looking for some partner/connection but a low-level servant/sex slave. For them it's like buying cattle. Doesn't matter what the girl wants. How much do you pay to enter an auction house? Same thing. If you do the math, a sex slave could save them over $500/mo on prostitutes/housekeeping. $500 x 1 year = $6000. How long does a overseas sex slave last in the west? 2-5 years?
Maybe you should get to know some of the people. I've met some really great guys who have gone on Dream Connections tours and who have found someone. You can keep your delusions that make you feel superior, but that's all they are.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » April 22nd, 2018, 10:52 am

:D
Last edited by SteveUKR on April 22nd, 2018, 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u » April 22nd, 2018, 11:10 am

Mentally ill people can be very nice. But you should always keep in mind that something is wrong with them and you could up end dead:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/art ... n-son.html

The fact is autistic people process information very differently from normal, healthy people. Everything is reduced to a transaction and people are viewed as object/machine.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » April 22nd, 2018, 11:31 am

I do not buy women. I have consensual relations with them. Period.

Master
Junior Poster

Post by Master » April 22nd, 2018, 10:03 pm

MrLee4u wrote:
April 22nd, 2018, 8:59 am
NOW it makes sense. MrLee4u you should keep posting your the only one who makes sense in this thread. I always thought 5 grand or whatever it cost for Dream Connections isnt bad if your guaranteed to get a knockout wife( we already know its no guarantee). But thats so not true. Its more like you said. The mathematics works as you formulated it. Ive seen this myself in miami where plenty of ugly old motherfuckers marry slaves for sex and housekeeping in exchange for some low dough. Its not always dream connections though. Its all over. Like for a green card, or just so they she will have a house to live in. Whereas in DreamConnections you pay more hence the upscale but same concept.

To me its not worth it. Slaves come with baggages and consequences. Ultimately your trading away money, good years, and the time to spend with a real woman wife and your real kids than just a costly rental just cause your too broke or ugly to get a real house keeper or girl/wife.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede » April 23rd, 2018, 8:54 am

MrLee4u wrote:
April 22nd, 2018, 11:10 am
Mentally ill people can be very nice. But you should always keep in mind that something is wrong with them and you could up end dead:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/art ... n-son.html

The fact is autistic people process information very differently from normal, healthy people. Everything is reduced to a transaction and people are viewed as object/machine.
I'm sure you would like to see the modern neuroatypicals suffer the same fate as they did in 1930s Germany. You would like to see us hauled off and killed. Funny thing is, that's what feminists want as well. The level of hatred in modern Western society is much, much greater than it was in 1980.

I know I'm tired of the unending hatred. But don't worry, I'll probably be dead in a few months, I don't have enough reason to go through the pain involved in fixing my failing heart.

MrLee4u
Freshman Poster

Post by MrLee4u » April 25th, 2018, 7:33 pm

Thankfully treatment is on the way http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/summ ... l-research

Btw, Hitler was also mentally ill. So as you can see, you're even a danger to your own kind.