Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dream Connections and Mark Davis - Uncensored Discussion

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Mark Edward Davis » February 12th, 2012, 1:57 am

Seeker, I totally get your perspective. If you're experienced with traveling alone and understand the cultures and the ladies you're cheapest bet since you're doing it yourself.

The most expensive way to go is with Executive programs, such as AFA's $11,500 program that also does not include travel or lodging or meals, just matchmaking.

The next least expensive is the group tour deal, which are all about the same. The other main companies are $4,350 and include a flight from JFK, which wouldn't help you, but they do not include translators for your dates, which can add up to $600 to $900 for the week.

Our program is somewhere between these first two models; personal matchmaking, hotel, meals, four different events, translator, local cell phone, and professional coaching - which make it a good deal compared to the other group tour formats, but you are the type of guy who wouldn't pay anyone else for the items I just listed.

Nothing is a rip off if a customer gets what he was paying for. You're just not the group tour kind of customer. No problem. You can go on your own and save money. To each their own.

Mark
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

@ Mark Davis

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » February 12th, 2012, 2:03 am

Do you host any singles' tours? If so, how much do they cost?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Postby chileanueva » February 12th, 2012, 3:35 am

Mark Davis is a genius.

The language barrier would frustrate me. It's hard enough being understood in English, let alone in another foreign language.

America needs to learn more foreign languages, so we can understand each other more clearly and no misunderstandings. Find commonality.
"Stop talking. Just Do It." - ME

"Treat women like shit because they are lying, manipulating, cheating whores." - ME
chileanueva
Freshman Poster

Postby Mark Edward Davis » February 13th, 2012, 8:42 am

Chileanueva: thank you. I'm going to print that out and put it next to my computer. That's very high praise!

Hey, The-Hero-of-Men: yes, we host singles' tours. In fact, that's the only product we have. All of the education, videos, and Webinars are all free right now.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on our concept: http://www.UkraineQuest.com

We have one going every other month: March, May, July, September and November.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Webinar on the dating scene in the West with Mark Davis

Postby Mark Edward Davis » February 23rd, 2012, 4:45 am

Guys:

If you can, get in on this Webinar tomorrow night (Thursday, February 23, 2012) and let's have some fun talking about the dating scene in the West - teed up from 7 lessons from the movie "The Ugly Truth":

Register here:

http://archive.aweber.com/europeandream/Bk8pQ/h/HOT_TOPIC_WEBINAR_The_Ugly.htm

If you miss it the Webinar replay will be here: http://www.EuropeanDreamConnections.com/uglytruth

Mark
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby Mark Edward Davis » February 24th, 2012, 12:00 pm

The replay from tonight's webinar is up:

Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » February 24th, 2012, 6:36 pm

Mark Edward Davis wrote:The replay from tonight's webinar is up:

I just listened to the whole thing, it was very informative and true! Thanks for putting this up Mark. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » March 8th, 2012, 9:25 pm

Check out this long interview by Mark Davis with a veteran international dater named Tony Bochene. It's pretty funny. He talks about his experience marrying a Filipina and then a Russian woman.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/ton ... ating-one/
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » March 17th, 2012, 5:37 am

Check out this interview with Mark's wife Anna, where she gives some refreshing perspectives on things from a foreign woman's point of view.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/an- ... with-anna/

“An Evening with Annaâ€￾ – Exclusive Interview with Anna Davis

This will certainly become one of the most sought after replays. It’s hard to fully describe this interview with Anna except to say that it was authentic and real-world. Some of her insights were simply captivating.

She didn’t even flinch when asked for her opinions on scammers, green card hunters, gold diggers, and mail order brides.

You can go to our LIVE page now and click on the link for the replay (later I will post it here – I’m still in Ukraine you know).

Reprising his role from last week’s call; Brandon Beck acted as co-host and moderator. Brandon commented, â€￾Mark, the guys are going to wish you’d leave town more often!â€￾

Enjoy this “Evening with Annaâ€￾ and I’ll catch up with you real soon!

Mark"
Last edited by Winston on July 12th, 2012, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby eurobrat » March 19th, 2012, 4:17 pm

Mark Edward Davis wrote:Seeker, I totally get your perspective. If you're experienced with traveling alone and understand the cultures and the ladies you're cheapest bet since you're doing it yourself.

The most expensive way to go is with Executive programs, such as AFA's $11,500 program that also does not include travel or lodging or meals, just matchmaking.

The next least expensive is the group tour deal, which are all about the same. The other main companies are $4,350 and include a flight from JFK, which wouldn't help you, but they do not include translators for your dates, which can add up to $600 to $900 for the week.

Our program is somewhere between these first two models; personal matchmaking, hotel, meals, four different events, translator, local cell phone, and professional coaching - which make it a good deal compared to the other group tour formats, but you are the type of guy who wouldn't pay anyone else for the items I just listed.

Nothing is a rip off if a customer gets what he was paying for. You're just not the group tour kind of customer. No problem. You can go on your own and save money. To each their own.

Mark

Mark can you provide just your translator for 3-5 days as an a-la-carte deal? I don't like the idea of matchmaking I want to be able to pick for myself. Also I would rather rent an apartment than stay in a hotel.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » March 25th, 2012, 10:05 am

Hi all,
Today is Mark Davis' Birthday! Don't forget to wish him a Happy Birthday on his Facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/themarkdavis

He is in Ukraine now celebrating it with his wife and the group of guys on his Ukraine Quest Tour.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » March 31st, 2012, 6:57 am

Wow check out the video report of Mark's Quest Tour in March. It was an amazing success!

http://europeandreamconnections.com/liv ... e-webinar/

Slide shows of the March Quest Tour:

http://europeandreamconnections.com/que ... slideshow/

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » May 6th, 2012, 12:16 am

Mark is now offering personal tours and travel services.

From his newsletter:

Guys:

By popular demand, I've posted the details of our Travels Services
and Personal Quest Tour Package.

Simply put; Travel Services are for guys going back to visit their ladies.

Personal Quest Tours are for guys who love what we're doing but
just can't make the dates we have set for our group tours. The
price is the same, but we try to deliver the same results with
personalized service for one.

You'll find link in the navigation of our site and also here:
http://europeandreamconnections.com/tra ... nal-tours/

Guys, your best experience is ALWAYS going to be with group tours.
The dynamics just can't be beat. However, we know there are some
who just can't work with our scheduled Quest Tour dates.

We are already serving several of these clients, so we thought it just
made sense to announce these services to everyone.

That's it for now. No excuses for not making your dreams come true!

Best to you,

Mark Davis
Published Author/CEO
www.EuropeanDreamConnections.com

Winston
Site Admin

Re: @ Mark Davis

Postby Mark Edward Davis » May 6th, 2012, 6:18 am

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:Do you host any singles' tours? If so, how much do they cost?

I went through the string and couldn't find that I'd responded to this.

Yes, we host singles tours. It's a personalized program designed for every personality style.

Here's a 5-minute video over-view:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4_H7Xn4JH8[/youtube]

More details at http://www.EuropeanDreamConnections.com/quest-tours
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » July 12th, 2012, 9:34 pm

Winston wrote:Check out this interview with Mark's wife Anna, where she gives some refreshing perspectives on things from a foreign woman's point of view.

http://europeandreamconnections.com/an- ... with-anna/

“An Evening with Annaâ€￾ – Exclusive Interview with Anna Davis

This will certainly become one of the most sought after replays. It’s hard to fully describe this interview with Anna except to say that it was authentic and real-world. Some of her insights were simply captivating.

She didn’t even flinch when asked for her opinions on scammers, green card hunters, gold diggers, and mail order brides.

You can go to our LIVE page now and click on the link for the replay (later I will post it here – I’m still in Ukraine you know).

Reprising his role from last week’s call; Brandon Beck acted as co-host and moderator. Brandon commented, â€￾Mark, the guys are going to wish you’d leave town more often!â€￾

Enjoy this “Evening with Annaâ€￾ and I’ll catch up with you real soon!

Mark"

I just listened to Anna Davis' interview above. It was refreshing to hear her perspective on things. She has a bright, optimistic, positive, loving attitude, the ideal qualities in a woman. I recommend you all listen to it.

However, 2/3 of the way through, when a black caller asked her if Russian/Ukrainian women would mind dating a black guy, she said it was no problem and that in Russia, there was no racism against dark skinned people and that the culture there had evolved beyond it, and that Ukraine was catching up with Russia's new "non-racist attitude". In effect, she was saying that there was little to no racism against blacks and dark skinned people in Russia, and that they were welcome there by everyone.

I don't agree with that and would say that that's not true at all, based on my experience and those of other dark skinned guys I talked to in Russia. To find out about the racism in Russia, you should ask the dark skinned people who live there. One of my colleagues in Moscow was an East Indian who had to have a driver take him home everyday for fear of being beaten up out in public, which had happened to him before.

The racism against dark skinned people in Russia is well documented in the media, and attested to by various dark skinned people I know who have lived there.

I think if you have a small circle of good quality friends, as Anna probably does, your view on things may be a little sheltered, rosy and optimistic. But if you go out there and meet thousands of people in public and see the good, bad and ugly, (as I have) you will get a bigger and better picture of what it's really like. Of course, as Mark's wife, Anna has a duty to paint a positive optimistic picture of Ukraine to potential tour clients, so her optimistic view is understandable and to be expected.

But on other issues, I agreed with her and would say her views reflect those of many good Ukrainian women toward men.

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only