Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dream Connections and Mark Davis - Uncensored Discussion

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Mark Edward Davis » July 12th, 2012, 9:58 pm

Winston:
You may be right about the Russian culture and racism. I really can't speak to it since I haven't been there - and neither has Anna.

Our experience may be optimistic, but it has been only positive in Ukraine. Our first client was black and he's now married to a beautiful blond from Ukraine. On our last tour we had an Asian man, Hispanic, and a black gentleman. You can hear all of their stories from this Trip Report Webinar:

Last edited by Mark Edward Davis on July 13th, 2012, 6:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Mark Edward Davis » July 12th, 2012, 10:56 pm

WEBINAR: Social Ridiculousness and Total Hypocrisyof the Media! - 9:00pm EST TONIGHT (July 12, 2012)

Making Sense of Media Messaging on Foreign Romance - this is an open discussion. Below is the announcement that went out earlier:

What would you have to believe in order to accept what the media tells you about finding love overseas?

The extreme messages that are embraced on both sides of this story would only take you to bizarre conclusions that have little base in reality.
On one side of the story, we now have a lot in common with Tom Cruise and Jim Carrey! Several affectionate photos were taken between Tom Cruise and Ukrainian actress Olga Kurylenko. They are said to have 'great chemistry' together. She gained her greatest fame from the recent James Bond film, "Quantum of Solace". It has been touted about in HOPES that these two would become a couple. The headlines read, "Cruise Picks Ukrainian Bond Girl for His New Love". What does that tell you about their take on the topic? Make you want to have one, doesn't it!?

Next up, Jim Carrey and his love, Anastasia Vitkina, have been dating long enough that rumors are circulating of his possibly proposing to her. The media is standing in line 24 hours/day to be the first to grab the story and talk about the next 'wedding of the year' with Jim and his Russian love. Makes him look like one lucky guy, right?

Then, we get an entirely different story from the Dr. Phil Show, TODAY Show, NBC NightLine, etc. Why?

We talk about it in this Webinar and how this affects you!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVum-MHqodk[/youtube]
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » August 16th, 2012, 4:15 pm

Here is a video spiel by Mark Davis' friend and webmaster Law Jackson about foreign women.

Mark Davis' new YouTube channel is at: http://www.youtube.com/edcdreamvideos
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » August 16th, 2012, 7:02 pm

Mark Davis bought a new domain name so that he could go global and do tours in more countries. Check it out. You can sign up for updates at the link below.

http://www.dreamconnections.com

Wow he seems to have everlasting tireless energy, and seems driven by forces that are out of this world. But I guess that's the mark (no pun intended) of a successful person.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby jamesbond » September 27th, 2012, 12:28 am

Winston wrote:Here is a video spiel by Mark Davis' friend and webmaster Law Jackson about foreign women.

Mark Davis' new YouTube channel is at: http://www.youtube.com/edcdreamvideos

I just got done watching this video. It's very informative and he goes into detail on his quest to find a foreign wife.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby djfourmoney » September 27th, 2012, 7:04 am

Law just confirms what I already knew in my short time in Ukraine in 2008 and my homie Nate knocks it out of the park, he's married a Russian woman.

When I told you guys a few months back that money should not be the number one issue, listen to what Law's wife Alyona had to say, she comes from a modest background so basically she was going to get upgraded anyway.

She also wanted a Black man (she says Dark skin, but in another interview they did last year she said that's what she was looking for).

This means if I decide to back to Ukraine to find my wife, it won't take long....

Its just down to Western/Eastern Europe or South America... Its going to be a tough decision...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » March 26th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Hey today is Mark Davis' birthday. His wife Anna put up this page for you all to post your birthday wishes and greetings to him. I left a comment on there for all of us.

http://dreamconnections.com/its-marks-b ... hday-wish/

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » May 1st, 2013, 5:20 am

Hey check out this group photo from Mark Davis' Ukraine Quest Tour. It looks fun. You can see him wearing black in the middle with his hands up.

Also check out Mark's new Dream Connections website. Wow his image looks so spiced up and professional now, like that of a mega guru. lol

http://www.dreamconnections.com/

He also has a new tribe network now. His intro on it sounds like Anthony Robbins. lol

http://www.dctribenetwork.com/

Also, check out these thumbnail images from his site of the guys on his tour and their sweethearts. Those ladies look so lovely don't they?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » October 8th, 2013, 5:44 pm

Check out Mark's new educational 10 day video series:

His announcement:

Mark Davis has launched an educational 10-Day video series to help men who are serious about finding a life-partner overseas. Mark's systems has an 80% success rate in helping men make a significant and sincere connection with a potential life-partner on their first trip. Check out the intro video on this dedicated site: http://www.UltimateMatchVideoSeries.com

He is also having a meetup and Christmas Reunion in Southern California. If you are in the area and want to meet him, feel free to attend. Here is his announcement about it:

Dream Connections is hosting it's Second Annual Christmas Reunion in Southern California December 13 - 15, 2013. This is your chance to meet other like-minded men in person and have a blast at Medieval Times, pizza and beer at Napoli's restaurant, and even time at Disneyland. You'll also meet a few of the couples who just met this year as well as some older marrieds. But it's really about creating a way for us open-minded men who look overseas to get together once a year in person - for those who can make it. See the details here: http://dreamconnections.com/reunion/

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » October 8th, 2013, 6:00 pm

Wow check out these two new weddings that have resulted from Mark Davis' tours. The women that the two guys married look hot! You guys will be envious. :)

http://dreamconnections.com/two-wedding ... tulations/

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mark Edward Davis » October 10th, 2013, 4:04 am

Dude! Thanks for the props. We're having a blast and helping a lot of couples to meet.

I appreciate how you're bringing the international dating community together!

Mark
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » December 3rd, 2013, 12:36 am

Hi all,
Check out this new video interview by Mark Davis where he interviews both a happy client named Ryan, and his Ukrainian translator Vera, a friend of mine that I met in Las Vegas when she traveled there, that I later referred to be a translator on his tour.

During the interview, Vera took the microphone several times to say something and add comments. Her positive warm bubbly personality really shows in the interview (although she looked nervous in the beginning) and you can see that her English is very good too.

Ryan's story is very inspiring. Apparently, it was love at first sight, and his lady knew after 10 minutes that he was "the one". Sounds kind of fast, I know, but I wish them the best. When you hear Ryan telling his story, you will be envious if you are still single and haven't found your "soulmate" yet. Mark Davis said during the interview that his wife Anna says that she doesn't even remember her life before she met him. Wow, that's heavy. Perhaps love at first sight really does exist, at least for some people.

At the end, they all do a group hug, which was very sweet. Mark Davis' tribe really is like a family. I wish our tribe was that warm and lovey dovey too. lol. But as you know, we are all too negative and critical to do group hugs like that. lol

Anyway, here is the video interview with Mark Davis, Ryan and my friend Vera. It's a very inspiring interview, and I hope Mark Davis uses it as a selling piece for his tours, for it would sure sell well. At the beginning, Vera mentions that she met me during her travels and how I referred her to Mark's tours.

http://dreamconnections.com/translator- ... ationship/

Btw check out these photos from Mark's tours during a discussion with one of his clients. Some of the women are stunning and look like perfect angels. Wow. They are model types with sweet faces! Dang. This is very tempting and makes me want to go on his tour to marry one of them and settle down!

https://vimeo.com/26186560

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » April 8th, 2014, 6:11 pm

Check out Mark Davis' new testimonials page. The video interview with my friend Vera and her client Ryan are now hosted on it, along with other video testimonials. Check them out.

http://dreamconnections.com/testimonials/

There are video testimonials from other couples, and round table discussions with Mark and his clients about their experiences on the tour. It's all very inspiring. I can't believe the couples that met on his tour. The women that his clients found seem very beautiful, sweet and wholesome. You can see their photos and videos at the page above.

Also, my friend Vera seems to be a good luck charm. On her second tour, her client that she translated for, also found a fiancee! So both her clients found gems on the tour! She must be some kind of good luck charm or something. So if you decide to go on Mark's Tour, you can request her to be your translator.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » August 28th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Hi all,
I just met the famous Mark Davis for the first time the other day. Now I can confirm that he's a real person, not a hologram or illusion. :) We had breakfast and went for a drive in the desert canyon nearby. We also did a video interview together too. I'll post it when it's ready.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » August 28th, 2014, 5:11 pm

Here are some photos of me and Mark Davis, so you can all see that we've met. :)
Mark runs romance tours to Ukraine and is the "Tony Robbins" of International Dating.
To visit Mark's website go to: http://www.dreamconnections.com
Check out the awesome intro video on his home page.
He also did an amazing interview with our friend Steve Hoca that you can listen to here:
http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/M ... erview.mp3

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only