ATTENTION: The Forum will be upgraded today to phpbb 3.2 and may be down for a few hours. We appreciate your patience. Thanks.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it a Scam or Honest?

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby MrPeabody » August 28th, 2014, 7:58 pm

Are they still going to Ukraine, when the country is undergoing a civil war?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Postby eurobrat » August 28th, 2014, 10:10 pm

MrPeabody wrote:Are they still going to Ukraine, when the country is undergoing a civil war?


Civil war? Looks bigger than that now that Russia just practically invaded the country.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2338
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Postby Winston » August 28th, 2014, 11:07 pm

MrPeabody wrote:Are they still going to Ukraine, when the country is undergoing a civil war?


According to Mark, yes. He has a tour next week in fact. He says his tours are growing, in spite of the conflict in Ukraine. It's amazing. I don't know how his tours are not affected. Perhaps he is being protected by higher forces. He builds trust with his clients on a personal level, so they will probably listen to anything he says, such as "It is safe to go. Nothing to worry about."
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25057
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » August 30th, 2014, 10:46 am

Where is this video?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2338
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Postby Jester » August 30th, 2014, 8:53 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Its just down to Western/Eastern Europe or South America... Its going to be a tough decision...



If only you had two dicks!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby MrPeabody » August 31st, 2014, 6:11 pm

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Postby MrPeabody » August 31st, 2014, 6:19 pm

There is a website on consumer complaints and reviews about
European Dream Connections.

http://www.complaintboard.com/european-dream-connections-l10777.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/european- ... and-834115
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Postby Winston » September 1st, 2014, 4:01 pm

Hi folks,
The video podcast I did with Mark Davis is now uploaded on Mark's Vimeo Channel. Here is the link to see it. Mark gives a nice introduction about me at the beginning.

https://vimeo.com/104728342

Mark also has a lot of great videos on his Vimeo channel about his Quest Tours and about Ukrainian women. Check them out here:

https://vimeo.com/dreamconnections/videos
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25057
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby eurobrat » September 1st, 2014, 5:12 pm

Winston wrote:Hi folks,
The video podcast I did with Mark Davis is now uploaded on Mark's Vimeo Channel. Here is the link to see it. Mark gives a nice introduction about me at the beginning.

https://vimeo.com/104728342

Mark also has a lot of great videos on his Vimeo channel about his Quest Tours and about Ukrainian women. Check them out here:

https://vimeo.com/dreamconnections/videos


When are you finishing ours?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2338
Joined: August 25th, 2011, 10:18 am

Postby Winston » September 1st, 2014, 5:28 pm

eurobrat wrote:When are you finishing ours?


Be patient man. lol. I'm still working on putting together OTB's interview, which I did before yours. lol
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25057
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby Winston » September 2nd, 2014, 1:19 pm

Wow check out this video where Mark Davis is talking to one of his managers in Ukraine, Marina. She's so beautiful and feminine, yet acts very genuine. This is a great example of how a foreign woman can be beautiful and tall, yet feminine, humble, and down-to-earth at the same time, which you'd never see in modern America. If most guys in America knew this, it'd blow their mind. It's so refreshing to see this.

https://vimeo.com/101301591
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 25057
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm

Postby djfourmoney » September 3rd, 2014, 9:39 am

MrPeabody wrote:There is a website on consumer complaints and reviews about
European Dream Connections.

http://www.complaintboard.com/european-dream-connections-l10777.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/european- ... and-834115


That Ripoff report sounds all the ear markings of being butt-hurt. Mark and Anna screen the clients just as harsh as they do the women.

Men who come to Mark looking for the stereotypical Eastern European women and can't be talked out of it are not allowed to go or pay.

Men that have stereotypical views of foreign women as brides for long term relationships or you've proven to be serial married man; they won't allow you to go or pay either.

The "Rip Off" is the perceived bias toward Black People or People of Color since he never mentioned his nationality and some moron said he was Black and told him to get a White Female cast-off; the MRM is full of idiots like this BTW.

Anyway one of Mark's best friends is Black (Law Jackson) so I don't even begin to take this serious. I've also talk to Mark several times and know him on a personal level, met Anna as well and this is simply not true.

I've also seen/heard some other butt-hurt claims about Dream Connections. No business is perfect but as Mark will not take anybody's money; I liken this to be refused service. If this happens, AFA and all the others will be happy to give you similar services....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby MrPeabody » September 3rd, 2014, 2:26 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:There is a website on consumer complaints and reviews about
European Dream Connections.

http://www.complaintboard.com/european-dream-connections-l10777.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/european- ... and-834115


That Ripoff report sounds all the ear markings of being butt-hurt. Mark and Anna screen the clients just as harsh as they do the women.

Men who come to Mark looking for the stereotypical Eastern European women and can't be talked out of it are not allowed to go or pay.

Men that have stereotypical views of foreign women as brides for long term relationships or you've proven to be serial married man; they won't allow you to go or pay either.

The "Rip Off" is the perceived bias toward Black People or People of Color since he never mentioned his nationality and some moron said he was Black and told him to get a White Female cast-off; the MRM is full of idiots like this BTW.

Anyway one of Mark's best friends is Black (Law Jackson) so I don't even begin to take this serious. I've also talk to Mark several times and know him on a personal level, met Anna as well and this is simply not true.

I've also seen/heard some other butt-hurt claims about Dream Connections. No business is perfect but as Mark will not take anybody's money; I liken this to be refused service. If this happens, AFA and all the others will be happy to give you similar services....


Are you a client? What has been your experience?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1417
Joined: April 13th, 2008, 7:53 pm

Postby djfourmoney » September 14th, 2014, 11:59 am

MrPeabody wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:There is a website on consumer complaints and reviews about
European Dream Connections.

http://www.complaintboard.com/european-dream-connections-l10777.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/european- ... and-834115


That Ripoff report sounds all the ear markings of being butt-hurt. Mark and Anna screen the clients just as harsh as they do the women.

Men who come to Mark looking for the stereotypical Eastern European women and can't be talked out of it are not allowed to go or pay.

Men that have stereotypical views of foreign women as brides for long term relationships or you've proven to be serial married man; they won't allow you to go or pay either.

The "Rip Off" is the perceived bias toward Black People or People of Color since he never mentioned his nationality and some moron said he was Black and told him to get a White Female cast-off; the MRM is full of idiots like this BTW.

Anyway one of Mark's best friends is Black (Law Jackson) so I don't even begin to take this serious. I've also talk to Mark several times and know him on a personal level, met Anna as well and this is simply not true.

I've also seen/heard some other butt-hurt claims about Dream Connections. No business is perfect but as Mark will not take anybody's money; I liken this to be refused service. If this happens, AFA and all the others will be happy to give you similar services....


Are you a client? What has been your experience?


No I am not a client I was there in the beginning of it all... Your experience is what you make of it. The more you have a laser focus, the better your chances will be.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Postby publicduende » September 14th, 2014, 12:54 pm

I just spoke to a friend who has a Russian wife and briefly talked about the Russian dating tour industry. His wife is from near Moscow and he has been to Russia dozens of times since they got married 11 years ago. He says in Russia it's still quite customary for young women to act as impromptu matchmakers towards their single friends and even family members (sisters, cousins, etc.) - they just enjoy doing it. The only caveat is, they need to be convinced the guy they will try and introduce is a good catch.

Hiring a professional translator, Masters educated and with proper corporate/government work in their portfolios, for a few hours a day isn't more than $500 a week, and that's Moscow prices.

I don't doubt Mark and Anna Davies' good faith, honesty and professionalism, but some earlier posters' intuition seems to be spot on - one can indeed get the same results with a little more personal organising effort and save at least half of that $4000+ price tag.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3029
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests