Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dream Connections and Mark Davis - Uncensored Discussion

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby chanta76 » September 14th, 2014, 8:36 pm

I thought Ukraine women were horrible?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby djfourmoney » September 15th, 2014, 12:15 am

chanta76 wrote:I thought Ukraine women were horrible?

Based on what?

All these blanket statements crack me up. If you want to listen to bunch of men who have failed in their pursuit of Slavic women, then be my guess. The only thing you would learn from them is to do the opposite of whatever they are doing.

I am getting burned out on the lack of self-confidence around here.

Public you are 1000% correct. Mark is counting on you not being organised which is usually the case for "successful" men, you know the ones that work the family business that was HANDED TOO THEM or the ones who work 50-60 hours a week. These people have more money than time and more money than common sense.

As I said people don't take finding a mate seriously. They think it's some pursuit they can treat like a hobby; you just do it for a few hours a week.

In Western culture, the women are in the driver's seat. They have men coming to them, so they don't have to do anything but pick and choose and the result is a 50+% divorce rate, you see how well that is working out, might as well flip a coin. The only men who are in control are those that tick all the boxes that woman desire.

For the rest of us, that means we do what needs to be done and what is necessary to accomplish our goals. The consensus on RU Adventures is that Russia is much more fertile than Ukraine. On the surface that might seem right, however the problem is the company that are the liaison between Western men and the dating agencies/women.

Mark is doing what the others aren't doing because they don't feel its necessary and they can charge less money.

I will say this; all of these services are more efficient...

While you can find say 100 profiles on any given website and then do what others aren't like putting an ad in the local paper (personal ads are still popular in places that aren't highly reliant on the internet), about half of those women will flake, the other half aren't a match for you, a 1/4 aren't attractive in person; that leaves maybe a handful of woman, but you need time to do this.

Most men in Western culture don't have much free time.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrPeabody » September 15th, 2014, 1:04 am

djfourmoney wrote:

What is your personal experience which leads you to this conclusion?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby djfourmoney » September 15th, 2014, 2:17 am

MrPeabody wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

How efficient are you at meeting 10 or more women at any given moment?

When you sit down with Mark you are given private access to the website that you can't see from just accessing the website. He does not disclose what match making service he uses to protect everyone involved.

You are told to pick I believe up to 10 women of your choice; that might have changed. The other 20 or so men are given the same privilege and then the final 20-30 or so are chosen by the staff, Mark and Anna who might have not have been chosen but who they feel might be a match for the men that are coming.

AFA and others are very open with what they doing. I believe AFA three city tours have upwards of 200 women. Again I ask you, have you ever been in a position to meet 100's of women in one sitting?

That makes these services more efficient.

What happens in-between is largely on YOU.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby eurobrat » September 15th, 2014, 3:23 am

djfourmoney wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

When you sit down with Mark you are given private access to the website that you can't see from just accessing the website. He does not disclose what match making service he uses to protect everyone involved.

You are told to pick I believe up to 10 women of your choice; that might have changed. The other 20 or so men are given the same privilege and then the final 20-30 or so are chosen by the staff, Mark and Anna who might have not have been chosen but who they feel might be a match for the men that are coming.

AFA and others are very open with what they doing. I believe AFA three city tours have upwards of 200 women. Again I ask you, have you ever been in a position to meet 100's of women in one sitting?

You could sit there and do the math with a cost to women pickup ratio and figure out one is more beneficial for you. I'm going to guarantee you though based on my experiences and looking at the numbers it's pretty easy to tell that Mark will save you a lot of time compared to doing it yourself.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby MrPeabody » September 15th, 2014, 8:00 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

What if you don't meet a woman on the first tour? Do you have to pay $5000 again to go on another tour? Ten women isn't that much when you are looking for a wife. You are better off spreading your net wide and contacting a large number of women because that increases the chance of meeting the right one. But if you spend big bucks for an agency, you are limited to their women. Spending $5000 a pop to go on tours doesn't sound that efficient.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby eurobrat » September 15th, 2014, 8:49 pm

MrPeabody wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

What if you don't meet a woman on the first tour? Do you have to pay $5000 again to go on another tour? Ten women isn't that much when you are looking for a wife. You are better off spreading your net wide and contacting a large number of women because that increases the chance of meeting the right one. But if you spend big bucks for an agency, you are limited to their women. Spending $5000 a pop to go on tours doesn't sound that efficient.

Realistically 10 is not enough for that kind of money, 100 to 300 would be a more realistic number to justify the money spent. So guys are willing to pay $460 per girl? These people can't be that stupid can they?

And for $4600 I thought he was arranging airfare included in the price but all he includes is a translator and some dumpy 3 star post soviet hotel? So you're basically paying all that money just to hang out with Mark and a few other losers and meet a few low quality women that not even the locals want.

Has it gotten that bad out there that guys are willing to spend $5k to meet only 10 girls lol.
Last edited by eurobrat on September 15th, 2014, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » September 15th, 2014, 11:45 pm

MrPeabody wrote:What if you don't meet a woman on the first tour? Do you have to pay $5000 again to go on another tour? Ten women isn't that much when you are looking for a wife. You are better off spreading your net wide and contacting a large number of women because that increases the chance of meeting the right one. But if you spend big bucks for an agency, you are limited to their women. Spending $5000 a pop to go on tours doesn't sound that efficient.

You don't understand the way it works. As I understand it, Mark is kind of like EHarmony. He matches up people that have a high probability of being compatible. He gets to know each of his clients well on a one-on-one basis, and also his ladies, and then he matches them up using indepth analysis and scientific methods. He does not place you in a room with random women. You have the wrong idea of how this works.

Everything in his operation is screened and managed for optimum success. It's not like he just takes everyone who pays and puts them in a room with women. He screens the guys that apply and does not accept them if they are not quality marriage-minded men with values. That weeds out the people that will result in bad experiences. He goes for quality, not quantity.

I'll let Mark speak for himself, but that's my understanding of it.

You should watch the informational videos on his website if you want to get a good understanding of how it all works.

http://www.dreamconnections.com
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby publicduende » September 16th, 2014, 12:41 am

Winston wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:What if you don't meet a woman on the first tour? Do you have to pay $5000 again to go on another tour? Ten women isn't that much when you are looking for a wife. You are better off spreading your net wide and contacting a large number of women because that increases the chance of meeting the right one. But if you spend big bucks for an agency, you are limited to their women. Spending $5000 a pop to go on tours doesn't sound that efficient.

You don't understand the way it works. As I understand it, Mark is kind of like EHarmony. He matches up people that have a high probability of being compatible. He gets to know each of his clients well on a one-on-one basis, and also his ladies, and then he matches them up using indepth analysis and scientific methods. He does not place you in a room with random women. You have the wrong idea of how this works.

Everything in his operation is screened and managed for optimum success. It's not like he just takes everyone who pays and puts them in a room with women. He screens the guys that apply and does not accept them if they are not quality marriage-minded men with values. That weeds out the people that will result in bad experiences. He goes for quality, not quantity.

You should watch the informational videos on his website if you want to get a good understanding of how it all works.

I think you're confusing Mark and Anna's Internet-based matchmaking with their organised tours. If Peabody is discussing the effectiveness of the tour itself, then it is indeed as he says: you pay $5000 to be sat around a bunch of random women that certainly Mark and Anna could never matchmake "scientifically", not with such a high number of participating men. Unless they run Montecarlo simulations on a computing grid, that is ;) I think that, beyond the hype, it really is down to the spark of the moment and whatever may come next, in the one-to-one dates and follow ups...
publicduende
Veteran Poster

Postby MrPeabody » September 16th, 2014, 1:09 am

publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:

I think you're confusing Mark and Anna's Internet-based matchmaking with their organised tours. If Peabody is discussing the effectiveness of the tour itself, then it is indeed as he says: you pay $5000 to be sat around a bunch of random women that certainly Mark and Anna could never matchmake "scientifically", not with such a high number of participating men. Unless they run Montecarlo simulations on a computing grid, that is ;) I think that, beyond the hype, it really is down to the spark of the moment and whatever may come next, in the one-to-one dates and follow ups...

Yes, he calls it the "Quest Tour". A long time ago I went on a "European Connections" tour to Kiev. The company no longer exists, but he took their name differentiation his by calling it "European Dream Connections". In the tour you would be in a big ballroom with hundreds of women and didn't have a clue on who to approach. The organizers were clowns and provided no help. It was a big waste of time. To be fair, his video seem more personalized, putting people in smaller groups, and he claims to give personal coaching. However, that is the pitch. You would have to talk to men who actually went to see if it is true. Also, it is expensive as hell because the women don't speak English and you keep having to pay for an interpreter, not to mention the cost of travel and hotels. Also, you are rolling the dice and a big expense on the hope that it works.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby eurobrat » September 16th, 2014, 1:42 am

MrPeabody wrote:Yes, he calls it the "Quest Tour". A long time ago I went on a "European Connections" tour to Kiev. The company no longer exists, but he took their name differentiation his by calling it "European Dream Connections". In the tour you would be in a big ballroom with hundreds of women and didn't have a clue on who to approach. The organizers were clowns and provided no help. It was a big waste of time. To be fair, his video seem more personalized, putting people in smaller groups, and he claims to give personal coaching. However, that is the pitch. You would have to talk to men who actually went to see if it is true. Also, it is expensive as hell because the women don't speak English and you keep having to pay for an interpreter, not to mention the cost of travel and hotels. Also, you are rolling the dice and a big expense on the hope that it works.

What made you do it? Fear of the country, language and customs? I'm curious why guys go on this stuff, I couldn't imagine a proper love date as basically being thrown in some cattle pen full of women as natural at all.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » September 16th, 2014, 2:19 am

It's not random at all. He, Anna and the staff try to put Like with Like. Sometime it doesn't work, most of the time it does.

Far too many men in America are damaged goods. They have stereotypical views of non-American women. They have fears generated from years of failure with American women that they superimpose onto foreign women.

This is why Mark could take more, but generally only takes 20-25 men on tours.

Men do get screened, which is something that hardly happens with the others. If your a braggart and tell Bud at AFA you are basically treating a tour of Ukraine as a sex tour, then of course Bud will reject you and not take your money. But people that are quiet about these things tend go on AFA tours.

For example one of the early tours a woman said she was divorce when it was discovered she was still married (maybe estranged), she was asked to leave the meet and greet.

I said it's much more efficient and it is. You can make up all sorts of excuses if you want.

As far as if you fail to connect with anybody on your first tour (not unheard of) because some people are slow and easily confused. You'll have to contact Mark about fees for a 2nd tour.

Law Jackson, who went on a tour with AFA, met somebody he had contacted online and they didn't click; Was offered a second tour in exchange for taking photos. Law is a bit of a amateur shutter bug and jumped at the opportunity.

He met his wife on his 2nd tour.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrPeabody » September 16th, 2014, 2:56 am

There use to be a Russian Lady in Washington D.C. who had a service that would match American men with ladies from Kiev. She had a database of their pictures in D.C. and guys could meet with women and use the service until married. This makes more sense then a one shot tour deal which is very expensive every shot you take. It's only efficient if you luck out and they don't tell you that most men don't. She was written up in the papers and got publicity. Yet, she is out of business too. And what happened to Tony Bochene who produced several videos alleging that AFA was in to sex tourism and then suddenly he makes up and goes away. All these guys are ego maniacs and they have a core of weakling men who become disciples and are willing to shill for them. Men end up spending most of their time defending an agency rather than pursuing women. The middle man just gets in the way. You can find way more attractive women on your own.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » September 16th, 2014, 3:56 am

publicduende wrote:I think you're confusing Mark and Anna's Internet-based matchmaking with their organised tours. If Peabody is discussing the effectiveness of the tour itself, then it is indeed as he says: you pay $5000 to be sat around a bunch of random women that certainly Mark and Anna could never matchmake "scientifically", not with such a high number of participating men. Unless they run Montecarlo simulations on a computing grid, that is ;) I think that, beyond the hype, it really is down to the spark of the moment and whatever may come next, in the one-to-one dates and follow ups...

No you don't understand. Mark has no internet matchmaking that is separate from the tours. Their ladies profiles database are a lead up to the tour. His business is solely the tour. He does not have a separate matchmaking service.

Again, his tours are personalized. Mark and Anna match clients with women that they will likely be compatible with. It is like EHarmony in that they use scientific matchmaking based on many categories. It is not random at all. Read Mark's site and see his videos. They do not throw guys into rooms with random women. It is NOT random. Why do you keep saying that it is? Why do you want to believe that so much?

There is not a high number of participating men. His tours consist of maybe 5 to 10 guys. All of them have been screened and counseled by Mark Davis himself. His tours are personalized. Not a mass cattle call. Please study his site so you can clear up your misconceptions.
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 16th, 2014, 12:19 pm

Wow check out the ladies profiles on Mark's site. They look hot and high quality, like real gems!

http://www.dc-products.com/ladies/

Here are the details of his Quest Tours:

http://dreamconnections.com/romance-tour/

I guess the advantage of his tour is that you meet prescreened ladies.

If you went to Ukraine my way and just hit on lots of girls, you will meet a lot of gold diggers, users, girls who just want free dinners and girls who just go out with you for fun or because they are curious about you but with no serious intentions.

I did meet girls in Ukraine before from dating sites too, but I barely knew them and I chose them based on their photos and cuteness.

The problem for me is that even if I went on such tours, most likely, the ladies would all tell me that I'm not their type and that they don't like me in "that way", etc. I've gone to agencies in Ukraine before and received introductions there, and that's what always happened. Those Ukraine girls want a big masculine type that makes them feel safe and secure. Plus they also don't like guys who are frugal or try to spend wisely or efficiently. For some reason, that is looked down upon in Ukrainian and Russian culture.

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only