Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

LFL
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » January 23rd, 2018, 3:45 am

NMBob wrote:
January 23rd, 2018, 1:15 am
"PS Ca not wait to see the trip report if the swindler has the guts to publish one."

It's posted. There were 4 DC customers on the January 2018 Thai tour.

Unfortunately, it seems Londonboy has no intent to provide any further contribution to back up his statements.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by publicduende » January 23rd, 2018, 8:08 am

MrPeabody wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 3:39 pm
publicduende wrote:
January 21st, 2018, 12:36 pm
Why drag this tired thread on and on, when it's quite established that Mark Edward Davis runs a shady business that's only meant to entrap psychologically weak, sexually-starved US men into this notion that they will find the girl of their dreams in Ukraine or Russia, and precisely by joining one (or more, better!) of his Love Tours.
I was criticizing this scam artist years ago and another poster, eurobrat, found pictures of women on his web service that were from another agency. Men here could have saved themselves alot of money by listening. But people have to learn for themselves.
Not the least surprising.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » January 23rd, 2018, 7:52 pm

and now he's dwelling into the area of bitcoin by pimping Genesis mining referral commissions off his tribe members....man the sleeze oozes off these two guys..."I had a half million sitting in a bank doing nothing but paying a $40 fee assessed on it" lol..." I will make one percent a day when the new computer chips are installed next month"... Also, it seems that the mining can be stopped if not profitable and it depends on the current price evaluation, so it appears mining does not get away from the price speculation and is tied to it. One of the top bitcurrency forums basically concludes Genesis Mining is a scam lol.

perhaps review links below are something closer to reality.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185909.680 (35 forum pages concluding genesis mining is a scam (ie not profitable very often))
https://www.anythingcrypto.com/guides/g ... ility-2017
www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5tz01 ... our_money/
http://bittrust.org/genesis-mining
https://www.facebook.com/GenesisMining (tons of complaints in their own comments sections)
Last edited by NMBob on January 26th, 2018, 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » January 24th, 2018, 1:55 am

[/quote]
Unfortunately, it seems Londonboy has no intent to provide any further contribution to back up his statements.
[/quote]

The customer Josh in the Thai video does reference Noi running the show or taking notes on interested girls etc... which Londbonboy had indicated Noi would run the show. However that doesn't verify a lot of other statements listed.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » January 24th, 2018, 4:17 pm

Mark is going to throw his own clients under the bus with some dodgy investment scheme? Sounds like a shell game to me where investors are paid with new investors' money.

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » January 26th, 2018, 5:25 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
January 24th, 2018, 4:17 pm
Mark is going to throw his own clients under the bus with some dodgy investment scheme? Sounds like a shell game to me where investors are paid with new investors' money.
Definite nail in the coffin of deciding how much I feel I could trust Mark Davis. He seems to be refusing to acknowledge the mountain of bad info out on Genesis and not pointing it out to his victims, I mean customers.....and still pimping it to people. Sad.

I think Truthseeker hit the nail on the head. In what looks and makes one feel like heartless, evil financial negligence, he is telling even people with no savings, (see his approval of such in comments section), to put money it in this horrifically reviewed and reported scam like venture. Hey, nothing to lose if you are trying to take someone's money i guess. Figure if they can't save $8500 or so, you will never make money off them on a thousands $ priced product. So hey, a way you can squeeze money out of those folks, and help them screw up their lives, is to make a commission off a horrible "investment."

(Yes Publicduende, Mr. Peabody....yes, you were on top of it for a long while lol)

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » February 4th, 2018, 4:25 pm

Guys I just went to Poland and spent maybe €360 in total (w/flights) for 3 nights at a 4 star hotel, drank and ate like a king and met some very good women (all of which where 7's and above under 25 and childless). One of the girls I just might marry someday soon.

Why on earth would you guys pay that much to travel to Ukraine to meet mid 30's women who are divorced and with baggage?

Get on a plane and do the work yourselves if you want good results.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » February 4th, 2018, 4:45 pm

eurobrat wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 4:25 pm
Guys I just went to Poland and spent maybe €360 in total (w/flights) for 3 nights at a 4 star hotel, drank and ate like a king and met some very good women (all of which where 7's and above under 25 and childless). One of the girls I just might marry someday soon.

Why on earth would you guys pay that much to travel to Ukraine to meet mid 30's women who are divorced and with baggage?

Name of city and hotel? Did the total include flights from and to Dublin? Aer Lingus?

Polish women have certainly struck me as the most marriageable of any place I've been. Unfailingly sweet and friendly.

A big ditto on your point. At current prices in Ukraine, for the money you pay DC you could live there for six months and just introduce yourself to every attractive woman you see. I like your chances a lot better doing it that way.

Oh crap. I've always thought that 2,000 posts on HA would be the sure sign of a wasted life, but here I am. Oh well. I'd never have known the earth was flat if I didn't come here.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » February 4th, 2018, 5:15 pm

gsjackson wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 4:45 pm
eurobrat wrote:
February 4th, 2018, 4:25 pm

Name of city and hotel? Did the total include flights from and to Dublin? Aer Lingus?

Polish women have certainly struck me as the most marriageable of any place I've been. Unfailingly sweet and friendly.

A big ditto on your point. At current prices in Ukraine, for the money you pay DC you could live there for six months and just introduce yourself to every attractive woman you see. I like your chances a lot better doing it that way.

Oh crap. I've always thought that 2,000 posts on HA would be the sure sign of a wasted life, but here I am. Oh well. I'd never have known the earth was flat if I didn't come here.
I live in Dublin so I don’t need to fly here but cheap flights to London/Dublin can be had for $300-500 depending on which US city you fly from.

I flew Ryanair, as per other members requests (Irizzary) I am not to release the city name or hotel in Public domain.

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural » February 7th, 2018, 2:02 am

I don't really know much about this guy Davis because I have no interest in Russians. But evidently he has branched out and this thread is now on page 95. Two things that have occurred to me reading all of this.
First, it's amusing how Winston takes this guy to task but spins like a top in making excuses for (his sponsor) AFA. Not surprising, but amusing.
Second, I constantly hear guys complaining about the money aspect of these "tours". While I personally wouldn't want to attend one even if it was free (for reasons I have talked about here before), I don't think I envy the guys who hold them either. It seems like a huge amount of potential problems and actually I have often wondered why they don't charge considerably more. Maybe they would have to charge considerably more if they really did them well. Anyway if you are trying to get married, which presumably will be the most important decision you ever make, it just seems that being a cheapskate and placing such a high importance on saving a few bucks is not wise. I'm not suggesting that money be wasted, but marriage for most people is for decades, at least hopefully, and a few grand one way or another is insignificant in relation to doing it right. Everybody keeps talking about how outrageous the 5000 dollars he charges is, but from a long term perspective, even if it was 10,000 dollars, is that really what you care about? To me, what is (or should be) important is that these people, whether it be Davis or AFA or whoever, are conducting their business in an honest and ethical way and providing you the customer with what you are really looking for. If they are, then good for them if they make a ton of money. When it comes to marriage a few thousand plus or minus is nothing, ask any guy in the west who has been divorced. Get your priorities straight guys.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson

NMBob
Freshman Poster

Post by NMBob » February 8th, 2018, 5:23 pm

Somehow you missed the point made in the thread. You can pay Mark Davis $5000 or instead date many of the same girls for $50 bucks each as they actually come from local agencies. So, say you date 20 different women, thats still only $1,000. You still have $4000 difference left to use to research, find, stay and look for a wife. 5k for mark davis for 10 days or 5k for 20-40 ladies and lodging to stay in ukraine for over a month, + money still for ? ...what is the better cost and plan to meet the most women and spend the most time?

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » February 8th, 2018, 5:33 pm

Most guys are afraid to go for the first time (i.e. Steve Neese) so they feel more comfortable as part of a group plus they like the comradery that builds between the men (tribe mentality).

What's interesting though is that even though Steve got burned the first time, he still wanted to go with DC. What you're saying is true NM but some guys just want everything organized for them and don't want the hassle of sorting it out themselves.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede » February 8th, 2018, 6:21 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
February 8th, 2018, 5:33 pm
Most guys are afraid to go for the first time (i.e. Steve Neese) so they feel more comfortable as part of a group plus they like the comradery that builds between the men (tribe mentality).

What's interesting though is that even though Steve got burned the first time, he still wanted to go with DC. What you're saying is true NM but some guys just want everything organized for them and don't want the hassle of sorting it out themselves.
The first trip to Ukraine for a Westerner can be challenging. Dream Connections removes almost all of the issues with the trip. They pick you up at the airport. They set up the hotel. They will deal with money exchange. They provide a full time personal assistant who knows the area. They organize the initial meet & greet events. With them it's a matter of just showing up.

Yes, it can be done cheaper, mostly by trading extra time and effort for a lower cost. Different people have different priorities.

After traveling to Ukraine once with DC, I am much more comfortable with going there on my own now. Even so, I would look into hiring a translator/assistant for at least part of the time. If I was visiting Kiev, I would probably start with contacting Olga Resnikova and her husband Eugene (but Kiev is much too big a city for my taste).

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural » February 9th, 2018, 9:51 am

snede wrote:
February 8th, 2018, 6:21 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
Most guys are afraid to go for the first time (i.e. Steve Neese) so they feel more comfortable as part of a group plus they like the comradery that builds between the men (tribe mentality) .... some guys just want everything organized for them and don't want the hassle of sorting it out themselves.
The first trip to Ukraine for a Westerner can be challenging. Dream Connections removes almost all of the issues with the trip. They pick you up at the airport. They set up the hotel. They will deal with money exchange. They provide a full time personal assistant who knows the area. They organize the initial meet & greet events. With them it's a matter of just showing up. Yes, it can be done cheaper, mostly by trading extra time and effort for a lower cost. Different people have different priorities.
Well sort of. For me, having visited and lived in Asia for years, I feel very comfortable there. But a lot of guys have never even had a passport so I can see how some might want their hands held. BUT, the whole concept of looking for a wife and making convienience and efficiency your top priorities just seems messed up. I mean, aside from the meat market aspect of the "socials", think about what is happening here. A guy flys in, takes a look at a bunch of women, picks one and maybe spends a few days with her. Then flies back home having found himself a wife. Does that really seem right? And suppose we are talking about a guy who has never even visited that country, totally unfamiliar with the culture and lifestyle of people there, and doesn't even speak the language. But yet within a few days he is going to find someone to spend the rest of his life with. Are you f***ing kidding me?
NMBob wrote:
February 8th, 2018, 5:23 pm
Somehow you missed the point made in the thread.
No, you missed the point I was making. The thread itself is about Dream Connections being legit or not. As I have said, this stuff about the "socials" and the pros and cons of that actual process has all been discussed here before in AFA threads. And as I also said, I agree that at least for me it's certainly not the best way. But it's not because of the money, although your point about doing it yourself being more efficient moneywise is obvious. My point is that if this is the process you want to use, then you should be thinking much more about the DETAILS OF HOW IT'S DONE AND RESULTS rather than the cost. If it costs a lot then work your ass off and make it. Again not saying to throw away money, just that the process itself and the results are what's important. The money, while still somewhat important, is really secondary.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » February 9th, 2018, 1:08 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:

I don't think Steve wanted to go again with DC because he wanted everything organized for him. He was brainwashed and gullible, refusing to see the obvious about Dream Connections.

The point about guys being afraid to go on their own to Ukraine for the first time is absolutely true, and that's not a knock on the guys at all. It's completely expected.